Pages:
Author

Topic: The investment - page 6. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
A good suggestion for the newbie like me, I'm planning to invest but I don't have any idea thank you for your help, before I'll invest I will do some research.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
surely everyone who will invest will think carefully before they do it. viewing in many ways must be considered because it is seen from the quality of the coin. and true, we as investors certainly look for big profits, not even stuck in a loss. and confidence is the most important thing in investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
That is true. Many people saw dream during the bullish season. And those dreams brought many amateur people and they lost big money.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
It is a wise advice. Especially for those people who invest coz smb says and than loose their money/
Activity: 644
April 17, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
Now the main drawback is that the trade is handled by people who very poorly understand the life of the market and came here from other areas. There are too many people in the crypt who just want to rich, but not to work.                     
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 04:59:29 AM
Yes, of course, the first that needs to be made when you want to invest in altcoin, is to investigate his, for example, what interval of development of updating in this coin how many people are interested in this coin and many other things. If you think that he has a bright future, you can begin to invest the money and to wait for news which force him to rise by the Moon that you could reap the precious profit.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
This is the best time in invest in bitcoin or altcoin. it's most popular out imcome in way.
every people invest in right way should her batter life
it's project can change our financial life so it's way invest in right choice.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 17, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
Of course, having a good strategy in investment is a modal to face the risks of investment. The strategy itself including the way we choose the coin that we will invest, analyzing the market, and understanding the flowchart of the altcoins. Besides the strategy, we should have big patience, yeah it is to manage our feel, our thought, decision, and also psychology. With good strategy and patience, you may get good investment plan.
Activity: 574
April 17, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
That's right, considering the exact and deep research and analysis before deciding to buy some coins is important. We must understand first what cryptocurrency that we aim to purchase. It is no need to follow the hype of people around you. One to remember when going for investment, we must know that every investment will require risks. So, we must set up a good strategy to lower the risk. Analyze and research the token is important.
Activity: 230
April 17, 2018, 01:21:22 AM
Yeah I do really invest in many cryptocurrencies out there especially today that there market values are very low in which I can afford to by as many as my budget will allow me because I'm sure that I will be able to get back what I have invested in a short period of time because I already have investigated this thing if what cryptocurrencies which have a greater chance to rise its market values.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
Investing in coins is very difficult, especially for people who do not understand may not be able to gain profits, but for beginners investors are not prohibited investment coins we need to learn to understand about how to analyze the movement and fundamentals of a coin.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
in general, the notion of investment is the planting of assets or funds made by a company or individual for a certain period of time in order to gain greater return in the future.
in my opinion, investing is one of the strategic ways to earn more money. a good investor, usually always do research before engaging in any investment, have patience and consistent in investing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
April 13, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
that is really true. Plus i would like to add that, you can be able to find great returns on ICO's if you have investment guidelines. This guidelines includes what type of industry that company is trying to perform, What it is trying to do ? and is the team able to deliver that ? that's it.
Activity: 247
April 02, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
Of course yes... I do invest in many altcoins or crypto currencies out there especially today that there market values are very much under valued in which many of crypto enthusiast like me can afford to by as many as I can because I'm sure that I will be able to get back what all the money that I put back in these crypto currencies whenever these crypto currencies will start increasing their market values.
Activity: 966
March 28, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

well, that's why you have to do a lot of research and analyze every thing that concerned with investment.
to get what you want, you have to live your life with insight and experience. so do it step by step
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
If I say I invest in pennies and have high profits you can be skeptical. It is true that the market is not stable, up, down.  But the right time and buy ICO good but your investment has achieved high results. Unfortunately, I choose a fraudulent ICO or choose the wrong investment time, I have no profit and I even lose money. In my opinion, the investment capital should be selected at the right time and the investment objective is to have high profit. But finding the time and object is not easy. Generally, be very careful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
take into to account many things if i have to have to invest. because if miscalculation will harm yourself. with easy ways to cut losses and get out of the wrong trade we must have a high sense of patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 28, 2018, 01:55:30 AM
There are two types of investment first is long term and second is short term . If you want to keep coins for a long period of time say four to five years , it will be long term investment. However if you want to buy and sell frequently , it will be called as  short term investment , trading.
It is always better to keep the investment for long term for getting fruitfull results.
if you want to invest in the long term then make sure our needs are more than enough so that whatever the incident later, we will not take our investment because for a personal purpose. of course the profit that we can not be worth it with what we expect
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 28, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
Market knowledge matters alot and deeply study about coins where you want to invest.Market falls and market go up so decision must take accordingly.Invest in coins having bright future and dont invest at one coin diversify the investment.If some coin loosing money others will safe you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
In my opinion that`s necessary to invest in crypto currency, while this is only at the initial stage and u need to invest only that amount, which it`s not a pity to lose i think.
Pages:
Jump to: