Pages:
Author

Topic: The investment - page 8. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
I believe that to reduce the risks you need to invest no more than 30% of your capital in coins. And be sure to split this investment between 5 coins or more.
That's right, always do some delligence when investing a coins. Diversify our money for us to have a profit on not only coins. By having this we can have good profit throughout our investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 17, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
yap you right. we need carefully to invest. in ICO we need to invest on the success one. like they product promising and they manager active in telegram so ICO is good place to invest. but we need see they project first.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Yes, you always have to be careful with investments. One of the few projects I trust and invest with no worries is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
A really unusual and forward-looking idea!
Activity: 294
March 17, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
I believe that to reduce the risks you need to invest no more than 30% of your capital in coins. And be sure to split this investment between 5 coins or more.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
Yes thats so true, Always study it first before doing it, and never invest something you dont have or more than you have. I invest like 20 to 30 percent of my money on trading. And always be ready to lose it before it drives me crazy. And learn to face the consequences behind high liquidity trading. When your psych and emotion all set, then you are ready to deal with investment especially in trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:21:58 PM
I invested in the principle of subdivision. I do not focus on just one project though it's very good. Make sure that if risk occurs we will not lose everything. And should be a bonus to get involved in the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 16, 2018, 10:59:18 PM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

yes I agree with you. Before deciding to invest, better learn a lot first. Learn what and where we will invest. Background and track record of the coin we will invest. Analyze possible risks and benefits. Do not just rely on success stories from someone, because it does not necessarily apply to us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 16, 2018, 10:49:54 PM
I have to admit that I should have cut loss when the market was clearly heading downward.
I just don't wanna admit that I am losing money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 10:34:25 PM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
That should probably be the number one rule you should never invest in something in which you do not have a deep knowledge about it, after all how are you going to know if the coin is going to be successful or not if you do not understand it but most people never think about it they only think about the profits they will get and they invest even if they do not understand the project.
Activity: 179
March 16, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
First, you must keep an emergency fund. There are exceptions, but only one applies at the beginning - getting an employer plan (such as a 401(k)) match (or something in your country). This doesn't necessarily apply if your emergency fund is particularly low.

Next, you must know what you're investing in. Take the time to do some reading. You should be able to get most of pinned topics at this forum.

Investing money is not easy. You must think so deep first before you invest. Just like US ppl they are soughting there money cause their money that they invest has gone due to very low price of btc.
As far as i know btc is decentralized and no one controlling its price everyday.
You are lucky when the price of coins goes up and trade it into cash  you can take your profits so high.
Activity: 840
March 16, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Its much better if we understand about our investment. If we understand on our investment, we will ignore negative news and more believe on project that we investing. Beside that, with that understanding, we can hold our inverstment for long term 
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
March 16, 2018, 09:13:39 PM
Investing is hard decision for those who doesnt have enough experience but this is the only way to make money with money in long term. Cryptocurrencies is volatile asset for investment but the rewards are also great with high financial risks. Experience matters on cryptos because cryptocurrencies were not actively traded few years ago.
Activity: 308
March 16, 2018, 09:09:57 PM
Of course... I do really invest in many alt coins and crypto currencies out there especially today that their market values are very low in which I can afford to by as many as my budget will allow me because I'm sure that I will be able to get back what I have invested in a short period of time because I already studied carefully this thing and I have investigated already if what certain alt coins or crypto currencies which have the greater chances in increasing their market value this coming days.
Activity: 84
February 06, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
Another advice would be don't rush any investment, You should always think through what you are investing in and only then do the necessary step.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
Yes I think investment is really good especially today when almost all of those good altcoins out there are still bleeding out from their low market value nowadays, so the best thing that I could suggest to you is to invest right now to those low valued altcoins right now which you think will have the greater chance to increase its market value next month or maybe who knows this coming weeks perhaps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
January 31, 2018, 02:07:49 PM
Yes of course,the first thing to do when you want to invest in altcoin,is to research it,like what's the interval of update development in that coin,how many people is taken interest in that coin and many more.If you think it have a bright future,you can start investing your money and wait for the news that make it rise to the moon,so you can reap your precious profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 31, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
Of course, investing must have principles. in investing the principle that I do is must have preparation for the future. the money I invest in the type of coin (bitcoin) should be able to grow maximally to benefit multiply in the future.
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Investors should make good research while investing. They should first decide what course to follow. they can get support from social media
Activity: 320
January 31, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

That is so true, i strongly agree with you, because you will invest in that coin with bo idea if it will pump or not. Try to think, twice, or thrice before you invest. More altcoins have there own potential. You must believe in that coin, hold and wait!! There is hope in crypto, and in altcoins!
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
January 31, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

Exactly but you should know first your principle, I believe understanding it will carry the rest.
Pages:
Jump to: