Pages:
Author

Topic: The investment - page 7. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:23:51 AM
Thats true its better to invest into ah coin that you know the value and rating trade about the coin you want to invest, its better also make ah research first if you want to invest that coin, and also patience is needed with your investment, coz patience is ah vertue hehe and make ah target price of your investment to make strong and valuable of you, i agree with this suggestion of the owner of this forum, thanks
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:07:12 AM
very useful for us where we will continue to study it because investing is full of risks so must be really patient and calm mind if you want to invest in a token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:05:15 PM
I agree with you. When you want to invest in one crypto currency make sure before that you researched about that coin and you know it very well
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 03:03:45 PM
I saw a friend who sold his car for a project( a just concluded ICO) and the project wasn't successful as planned, my friend is now clamouring in jeopardy because of the sudden loss. And I advise him then not to take the action. So we need to think harder when investing we needed to make more findings on whatsoever project we are into.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.
Well, now it's stupid to invest, although you can replenish your portfolio with some coins at the bottom level. But the fact that many simply trust reviews and demand for it, only by these indicators they choose a coin, and this is a big mistake.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 02:13:55 AM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
This is true, nowadays some people dont even bother to make a research before investing specially in cryptos, they just go with the flow thinking they can earn like others did then cry like a child if they lost their money. Well its a typical scenarios of people who are eager to earn yet dont follow the basic rule.

We have to be aware of the consequences of our decision, there is no easy money hence we should be careful because every investment has risk.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 27, 2018, 12:56:28 AM
This is a pretty good strategy, don't blindly invest any token, because it is in a bear market, most of the tokens are shit token, so you need to study the real valuable tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 12:36:57 AM
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.

In addition, you should invest only what you can afford to lose so that there will be no regret in case if some problem that unexpectedly may occur in the market specially if you will choose the cheapest coin or some new coins that will join crypto currencies investments. You may use the power of the internet as a tool for some information and details that will need to prevent you to lose the investments.
March 27, 2018, 12:21:28 AM
investment bitcoin is the most wise, because of the day price bitcoin the higher the so I recommend to whom I am having the savings please invest to bitcoin
According to I will invest on a good coin and can be profitable for the future and before investing we must be careful that we do not invest in coins that you do not understand and for investment although they can help in some needs and Best Investment does not put all your eggs in one basket
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 26, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
In investing in the cryptocurrencies market. You need to understand the knowledge of this market before investing, learn about the cryptos, about the ongoing price fluctuations in exchange rates to gain a mass of knowledge before investing. If you do not have investment experience, then you should invest in top 10 cryptos in the market and hold at least 6 months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 09:59:51 PM
That is a must, since invest in cryptocurrency is very risky then we should diversify our investment. So if one of project is fail then we will still have other hope in other projects. Don't ignore any news because any news is highly influence to any coin price. Cut loss is needed , and sometimes it can become opportunity sell which make us get better possition in our investment.
Diversifying is a great idea for your investments but you need to ask yourself which coin you want to buy? And what are the risks you will take? If you prefer to play it safe then it's better to buy some of the top altcoins you are not going to get as many profits but you'll make some money but if you like to take the risks maybe you can invest in some new altcoins or icos and make money that way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 21, 2018, 02:44:13 AM
I appreciate your post. Yeah, you should invest in coins you truly understand. It will be useless if you are lack of knowledge about them. In general, you'll learn more when you invest in cryptocurrency.
Here, let me help you by reading this https://blog.briantan.xyz/a-step-by-step-guide-to-investing-in-high-potential-altcoins-624ec3b8a2f1
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
March 20, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
That is a must, since invest in cryptocurrency is very risky then we should diversify our investment. So if one of project is fail then we will still have other hope in other projects. Don't ignore any news because any news is highly influence to any coin price. Cut loss is needed , and sometimes it can become opportunity sell which make us get better possition in our investment.
Activity: 188
March 20, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
Investment is allways good. investment depending on your mind. I think, fristly   you choose  a good project. Then can  you investment your money.   you carefully Handel it allways.  I think, you get Eran e good profit

That's the best thing that most of the investor should consider because investing is not an easy job you also need to look for a project that you think you will get a good profit in return.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 20, 2018, 11:06:46 PM
I have to admit that I should have cut loss when the market was clearly heading downward.
I just don't wanna admit that I am losing money.
Do not worry many people are thinking the same and those that did not sold their coins are going to be very grateful they didn't do it, I thought the same when the market went down sometime ago and I didn't sell and then the big increase in the price of bitcoin came and now despite the current crash I have huge profits, so I have no doubt that is going to happen again and some people will have the same experience as I had.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
Well that is true, people who carelessly invest in any coin without knowing much about it would most probably suffer from a loss. Investing in a randon coin would be equivalent to gambling, in which the person might make a lot of money or lose it all in which the chance for the latter to happen is more.
Activity: 41
March 18, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
There are two types of investment first is long term and second is short term . If you want to keep coins for a long period of time say four to five years , it will be long term investment. However if you want to buy and sell frequently , it will be called as  short term investment , trading.
It is always better to keep the investment for long term for getting fruitfull results.
Merit: 15
March 17, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
I got in at the start of December last year. Literally my whole crypto career all I knew was happiness. I wish I would have experienced a baby crash or something beforehand so I could have thought more cautiously when I was up 400% and took some profits. We were untouchable. My Christmas was more magical than that of when I was 8. I'll always remember that time. I hope we visit again.

Activity: 476
March 17, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
Investment is allways good. investment depending on your mind. I think, fristly   you choose  a good project. Then can  you investment your money.   you carefully Handel it allways.  I think, you get Eran e good profit
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
That is the case if you choose projects for a long period of time, then you need to do it very carefully, which then was a profit and not just so invested and forgotten
Pages:
Jump to: