Pages:
Author

Topic: The lagest Bitcoin mixer is about to stop working - page 5. (Read 90990 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
Amazing move mr. Bitmixer! We cannot deny the fact that your service were sometimes used in gamblings, buying illegal substance and crime payments and corruption. Great move there. Hope your competitors would do the same, this would clean the reputation of crypto currency.
Not amazing, I will call this very Smart move. Look so much websites were seized, I believe 90% of money on that dark websites were from by using bitmixer. So if they did that and seized so known markets, it would be easy to arrest bitmixer's owner. So this man stopped playing dirty game and end everything. I appreciate this, he is smart because imagine, he destroyed ultra profit machine but he is safe now.
Also this doesn't means anything will change, there will be more mixers, not reputable but people won't have any other choise but to trust some of them.
Bitcoin will be used like it was used already because of it's nature.

I hope this was the case. Because that's pretty much the only reason I could tolerate. Black Market Reloaded closed their doors similarly. SR got shut down so BMR would have become the next greatest dark market. The admin was smart enough to close the operation gracefully, everyone got their money out from the market and none suffered any damages.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
Amazing move mr. Bitmixer! We cannot deny the fact that your service were sometimes used in gamblings, buying illegal substance and crime payments and corruption. Great move there. Hope your competitors would do the same, this would clean the reputation of crypto currency.
Not amazing, I will call this very Smart move. Look so much websites were seized, I believe 90% of money on that dark websites were from by using bitmixer. So if they did that and seized so known markets, it would be easy to arrest bitmixer's owner. So this man stopped playing dirty game and end everything. I appreciate this, he is smart because imagine, he destroyed ultra profit machine but he is safe now.
Also this doesn't means anything will change, there will be more mixers, not reputable but people won't have any other choise but to trust some of them.
Bitcoin will be used like it was used already because of it's nature.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Well you pretty much got yourself a wabbit Smiley.

"And you thought I had brains for shit."
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
Well you pretty much got yourself a wabbit Smiley.
vip

They should close the Switzerland's banks though since they could be used by secret services, washing money, crimes,....
The service is used for mixing and keeping your money secret from others - privacy -, it is not intended to be used for corruption. And like any service it could be used in a negative way.

In case you don't know yet, Switzerland is no longer a safe heaven for anybody.
This is why bank accounts in tropical islands are multiplying like wabbits.

The germans did the first move and I don't think the US lagged too much behind in acquiring very bit of info it needed.

Let me know how close I came to nailing it:

legendary
Blackjack.fun

They should close the Switzerland's banks though since they could be used by secret services, washing money, crimes,....
The service is used for mixing and keeping your money secret from others - privacy -, it is not intended to be used for corruption. And like any service it could be used in a negative way.

In case you don't know yet, Switzerland is no longer a safe heaven for anybody.
This is why bank accounts in tropical islands are multiplying like wabbits.

The germans did the first move and I don't think the US lagged too much behind in acquiring very bit of info it needed.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

Hi all!
Despite the huge profit we earn, we are closing our activity. Let me explain why.

I'm bitcoin enthusiast since 2011. When we started this service I was convinced that any Bitcoin user has a natural right to privacy. I was totally wrong. Now I grasped that Bitcoin is transparent non-anonymous system by design. Blockchain is a great open book. I believe that Bitcoin will have a great future without dark market transactions. You may use Dash or Zerocoin if you want to buy some weed. Not Bitcoin.

I hope our decision will help to make Bitcoin ecosystem more clean and transparent. I hope our competitors will hear our message and will close their services too. Very soon this kind of activity will be considered as illegal in most of countries.

Cheers,
Bitmixer.IO

what you just said disgusts me. you are one disgusting person.

he/she/they don't really understand Bitcoin just as little he/she/they don't understand cash money.
legendary

Hi all!
Despite the huge profit we earn, we are closing our activity. Let me explain why.

I'm bitcoin enthusiast since 2011. When we started this service I was convinced that any Bitcoin user has a natural right to privacy. I was totally wrong. Now I grasped that Bitcoin is transparent non-anonymous system by design. Blockchain is a great open book. I believe that Bitcoin will have a great future without dark market transactions. You may use Dash or Zerocoin if you want to buy some weed. Not Bitcoin.

I hope our decision will help to make Bitcoin ecosystem more clean and transparent. I hope our competitors will hear our message and will close their services too. Very soon this kind of activity will be considered as illegal in most of countries.

Cheers,
Bitmixer.IO

what you just said disgusts me. you are one disgusting person.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

Hi all!

Cheers,
Bitmixer.IO

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
feeldiam
yes do we need mixer? not really.
legendary
Blackjack.fun
You suck for closing the best mixing service there was but you also rock for not executing an exit scam on this one Cheesy so thanks for that

edit:
anyone please link some good and easy to use alternatives
Chipmixer.com is one of the viable alternatives so far mate, however there is a new mixer with a similar name Bitmixer.co which is a brand

New mixer in beta phase, you could find the announcement here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmixerco-bitcoin-mixer-tumbler-anonymous-bitcoin-mixer-2067742 but it's not the same

Guy/admin of Bitmixer though. he's accepting investment as well.

I don't like this new bitmixer...
Moderated thread, guy who is involved in pushing altcoins after altcoins, 0 trust ratings..
Just grabbing the same name with a different extension is already making it lock shaddy

I would stay away for a while (a few years more or less).
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
You suck for closing the best mixing service there was but you also rock for not executing an exit scam on this one Cheesy so thanks for that

edit:
Chipmixer.com is one of the viable alternatives so far mate, however there is a new mixer with a similar name Bitmixer.co which is a brand

New mixer in beta phase, you could find the announcement here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmixerco-bitcoin-mixer-tumbler-anonymous-bitcoin-mixer-2067742 but it's not the same

Guy/admin of Bitmixer though. he's accepting investment as well.
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Fell sorry to hear this news but thank you for everything you guy done for good for Bitcoin!
legendary

edit:
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
lauda turned the sig campaign from a bot crazy shitshow to something with some actual quality control.

Okay. I thought for a sec that the poster was alluding to Lauda being part of Bitmixer. Hey, since I'm only working on impulse power at the moment, somebody please confirm that such is not the case.
Lauda did work for bitmixer up until it closed.

Okay, I need to see some sort of proof for that, will all due respect, bud.

It could be said that it was my fault (to a degree)

She (yes, I think this individual is a woman, most likely a post-climacteric one at that or in her early 40's) was hired by the Bitmixer owner after I started a thread in the Meta section about it being campaign managers' responsibility to check the quality of the campaign participants' posts. Bitmixer signature campaign was brought up as an example of a campaign which didn't require a manager at all (i.e. making such checks impossible since users enrolled in the campaign via Bitmixer site and were paid automatically). Then someone wrote to the Bitmixer owner, and he entered the discussion which ended up with Lauda been employed as the campaign manager
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
lauda turned the sig campaign from a bot crazy shitshow to something with some actual quality control.

Okay. I thought for a sec that the poster was alluding to Lauda being part of Bitmixer. Hey, since I'm only working on impulse power at the moment, somebody please confirm that such is not the case.

See this thread (archive). You don't think Lauda ran the signature campaign for free, do you? If you agree he did not run it for free, then he was getting paid, and was well working for them Roll Eyes
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
not that i care too much as it is your business and your decision to make - but i think that shutting it down is the worst possible scenario if you really want to accomplish what you said - this void will be filled sooner or latter by someone who will care much less about whiteknighting around - personally i would redirect part or whole income to charities etc. if it make me sleep better - that way bad people that use this or similar service will share some wealth (whether they like or not) with good people  Wink
vip

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

Pages:
Jump to: