Pages:
Author

Topic: The lagest Bitcoin mixer is about to stop working - page 3. (Read 91009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
So, does anyone know some good and trustworth mixers?
ChipMixer. I may be biased because of my signature, but you should take a time to read the ANN thread and understand their concept and why they are the best mixer in the market at the moment.

ChipMixer creates Bitcoin addresses (chips) and funds them with specific sizes. There are chips with 0.001 BTC, 0.002 BTC, 0.004 BTC and so on till 4.096 BTC. When you deposit your Bitcoins, you receive same amount in chips. For example you deposit 0.112 BTC and you receive 0.064 + 0.032 + 0.016. Each chip was funded before your deposit, so there is no link between them and your deposit on blockchain. They are already anonymous. With each chip, you receive its private key, so you can spend them any time you want.
[ANN] ChipMixer - mixing reinvented - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-chipmixercom-bitcoin-mixer-bitcoin-tumbler-mixing-reinvented-1935098
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

Please read the very first post, made by the former Bitmixer.io admin, and then see his latest update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21113378
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
After the deep investigation I confirm that MONERO is the best privacy currency. So I strongly recommend MONERO for all people who need extra privacy.

Monero is bullshit. Dash is also bullshit. They are effectively scamcoins in a sense that they boast about having privacy while in reality they have weak privacy. They should not be advertised as good for privacy because their privacy is directly derived from the assumption that they are massively adopted and the most dominant crypto out there. Here's a reality check. Are they massively adopted and most dominant cryptos? No they are not. Hence, their privacy, which depends on their adoption, is badly lacking. They are not anonymous. So please, stop spreading misinformation

Well, I'm in no way technically familiar with either coin

Though I agree in general that Dash is mostly trash. Regarding Monero in particular, there can be some sense behind BITMIXER.IO's words. In fact, he didn't say that this coin is the best possible currency out there in terms of privacy. I agree that Monero might become more "private" once (if) it gets wider adoption, but this doesn't in the least mean that there are currencies with (fundamentally) better privacy. Anyway, the burden is on you to name any such currency if you claim that Monero sucks at providing genuine anonymity to its users

I am so glad you asked  Cool

Enter Byteball's Blackbytes
Blackbytes are defined as a private asset, meaning its never posted to the public Byteball database, it is ever only transferred when Byteball wallets have paired, private assets are sent encrypted through the Byteball network from device address to device address. When used over Tor, blackbytes become anonymous, and only the device-address can be known to the Byteball network.

To verify that a peer has not sent the same blackbyte to another peer before attempting to trick you into accepting it again, a spend-proof is posted to the public Byteball database. Upon receiving the blackbyte your full-wallet/light-wallet-hub provider, checks the spend-proof. The spend-proof does not contain amounts or sender/receiver information, it is merely a signature.

Now this I call a truly anonymous cryptocurrency, far better than Monero or any other block chain based altcoin. Just like with cash you are paying peer to peer (not peer-to-public-ledger-to-peer). I can truly trust blackbytes because nothing about the payment details is stored on a public ledger. Third parties would be completely unable to do any sort of "chain analysis" and data mining to reveal the transacting parties.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
It is good solution for stay anonymous in digital coins, the other way is use other bitcoins mixing services https://[banned mixer]/
It is still working secure, fast, reliable and huge volume of mixing bitcoins, You get a discount on service fee when you use CryptoMixer regularly. More you mix less you pay.
This means that CryptoMixer keeps logs and may link multiple transactions to a person, right? How is that a good practice for a mixer?

Or how else would they know that you are a loyal costumer and already mixed more than 50 BTC?

Nice fuckin catch, bud! The last time I brought up a similar concern, a few days later the entity - ... BitMixer ... - closed up shop.

See if the following is similar:

https://bitmixer.io/faqs.html

What is a Bitmixer code?

After your first exchange you will receive a special Bitmixer code. This code makes sure that you will never receive any of the previous coins you have added to our reserves in any subsequent transactions you make with Bitmixer. In other words this ensures that you remain untraceable.

Day 1: I mixed U$100 worth of bitcoins and received a Bitmixer code so that when I mix subsequent coins I won't received what I previously mixed back. Fine!

48 Hours Later: I mixed another U$100 worth of bitcoins and received bitcoins back which none were of what I've mixed two days prior. Fine!

36 Hours Later: I mixed another U$100 worth of bitcoins and received bitcoins back which none were of what I've mixed two transactions prior. Fine!

Question: How were the last two transactions achieved given the following? ...

http://themerkle.com/news/interview-with-the-owner-of-bitmixer-io-a-high-volume-bitcoin-mixer/

Our servers are located in a country where US authorities can’t get access to the server without a local court order. Bitcoin is not considered as money here, so we can’t be a money-laundering service. We use encrypted disks. We delete all order data after 24 hours. We completely erase old bitcoin addresses from our wallet after coins are sent out. Even if the server is seized, they will find nothing.

Clearly, my Bitmixer code remains on file attached to bitcoin wallet addresses I've previously used, else there would be a strong possibility of me receiving some of the coins back that I may not want attached to me, but that would be an impossibility given that ALL order data is purged from your system within 24 hours, as stated above, resulting in the 3-LAs et al. finding nothing.

Further, I'll be paying you a fee to mix coins stemming from a nefarious act with the strong possibility that I'll be receiving coins stemming from a nefarious act tens of times worst than what I'm tryin' to hide. Surely, wouldn't that bring the feds to my door a knockin' a helluva lot quicker? It'll be pretty embarrassing for me to defend myself if accused of running a underage goat brothel when in fact I ONLY pimp out adult chickens and occasionally a matured goose (soon to pimp ducks - drakes and hens).

Humor aside, I look forward to your reply, devs.

Bruno

Now we have (paraphrased) ...

"There are no transactions keep on our servers. Plus, you receive a bonus - the more you mix, the less you pay. Yes, we keep records so that nobody games the system."

"I'm the manager over all the crypto mixing entities.
What's your position? Darknet crypto-based companies?"
legendary
It is good solution for stay anonymous in digital coins, the other way is use other bitcoins mixing services https://[banned mixer]/
It is still working secure, fast, reliable and huge volume of mixing bitcoins, You get a discount on service fee when you use CryptoMixer regularly. More you mix less you pay.
This means that CryptoMixer keeps logs and may link multiple transactions to a person, right? How is that a good practice for a mixer?

Or how else would they know that you are a loyal costumer and already mixed more than 50 BTC?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Well how about DeepOnion, the wallet is connected over TOR and your IP is hidden.  Sounds like a winner to me Smiley
vip
Well how about DeepOnion, the wallet is connected over TOR and your IP is hidden.  Sounds like a winner to me Smiley
Sounds like another premined shitcoin made to get dumped in the market by their dev.

Nothing new about that actually Smiley

I'm gonna create DeepOrange. Unlike an onion where you keep peeling the layers, with Orange you peel it once and throw it away. With Orange, nobody sees your IP except the NSA through the peepholes they installed on the pipes which they maintain.

The following is the closest thing you'll get to perfect privacy:

"Nobody around for hundreds of miles. McLovin' it!"

"We even have recordings of a Bob in the middle of the wilderness
fucking a dead moose he named Alice."
legendary
Well how about DeepOnion, the wallet is connected over TOR and your IP is hidden.  Sounds like a winner to me Smiley
Sounds like another premined shitcoin made to get dumped in the market by their dev.

Nothing new about that actually Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
@Hyena have you ever even taken the time to look at the typical Monero transaction in a Monero block explorer? Take a look to see what information you can uncover about senders. Nada. True IPs are not completely hidden yet (logs) but that is coming with I2P integration in Kovri; meantime users can use a VPN or Tor. For users who want anonymity there is no better option than Monero ATM. The OP was right in recommending Monero.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
After the deep investigation I confirm that MONERO is the best privacy currency. So I strongly recommend MONERO for all people who need extra privacy.

Monero is bullshit. Dash is also bullshit. They are effectively scamcoins in a sense that they boast about having privacy while in reality they have weak privacy. They should not be advertised as good for privacy because their privacy is directly derived from the assumption that they are massively adopted and the most dominant crypto out there. Here's a reality check. Are they massively adopted and most dominant cryptos? No they are not. Hence, their privacy, which depends on their adoption, is badly lacking. They are not anonymous. So please, stop spreading misinformation

Well, I'm in no way technically familiar with either coin

Though I agree in general that Dash is mostly trash. Regarding Monero in particular, there can be some sense behind BITMIXER.IO's words. In fact, he didn't say that this coin is the best possible currency out there in terms of privacy. I agree that Monero might become more "private" once (if) it gets wider adoption, but this doesn't in the least mean that there are currencies with (fundamentally) better privacy. Anyway, the burden is on you to name any such currency if you claim that Monero sucks at providing genuine anonymity to its users
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Monero is bullshit. Dash is also bullshit. They are effectively scamcoins in a sense that they boast about having privacy while in reality they have weak privacy. They should not be advertised as good for privacy because their privacy is directly derived from the assumption that they are massively adopted and the most dominant crypto out there. Here's a reality check. Are they massively adopted and most dominant cryptos? No they are not. Hence, their privacy, which depends on their adoption, is badly lacking. They are not anonymous. So please, stop spreading misinformation.

lol. How does it follow that they can only be private if they're massively adopted? How do you even measure that?

Dash shit but Monero  is not. Please stop talking out of your ass.
vip

Translated: My pastor told me that killing people for hire is wrong, so I'm ending that practice. That said, after deep investigation I'm recommending somebody else more than enough qualified to kill on your behalf if needing extra privacy.

Very nice.

It is interesting that BitMixer retired but they are still reading this thread.
I appreciate that, despite the fact that they closed their service, bitmixer (account owner or team) did a research and posted their opinion about best currency for high privacy. But still bitcoin is used for almost everything and monero can't take it's place even on dark..
Also am I wrong or did Monero had signature campaign last year? Please anyone answer me.

Gleb Gamow
Being polite is more nice in society than being rude

Wait, I can't be rude to newbies who don't have a fuckin clue as to what they're saying? Dude, you just ruined my day!  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
Also am I wrong or did Monero had signature campaign last year? Please anyone answer me.

As far as I know, Monero has never had a signature campaign. Many in the Monero community dislike marketing.

Monero is neither a token nor was it premined.
It's totally a POW coin so who and why would they host a signature campaign?
And for anonymity, depends mostly on the way user uses the coin.
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

As far as I know, Monero has never had a signature campaign. Many in the Monero community dislike marketing.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847

Translated: My pastor told me that killing people for hire is wrong, so I'm ending that practice. That said, after deep investigation I'm recommending somebody else more than enough qualified to kill on your behalf if needing extra privacy.

Very nice.

I appreciate that, despite the fact that they closed their service, bitmixer (account owner or team) did a research and posted their opinion about best currency for high privacy. But still bitcoin is used for almost everything and monero can't take it's place even on dark..

Gleb Gamow
Being polite is nicer in society than being rude
vip

Good point, indeed Monero has many technological advantages over other vague Altcoins, not only in Privacy (especially since it was proven that the Monero private tx ids could be easily reversed engineered: https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/338.pdf), but also since it was one of the first coins to introduce innovations such as dynamic block size, which improves the perspective for long term scaling, which I reckon, is the most important part about cryptocurrency.
Since, as Andreas M. Antonopoulos said (here's a nice video of him making a point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMEOKDVXlUo&t=1s), we are now only approaching the verge of the dawn of the era of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

However, I would like to note, that by default, any crypto to crypto exchange transaction using an exchange service (which has a properly configured combination of hot and cold wallets) will equally conceal the public key (wallet ID) from which the funds were sent.

Did your mother help you pen that post or did you receive help from the Flying Word Spaghetti Monster?

"Due to KYC et al. laws, the author of this book is revealed.
Don't forget to bring a towel when eating spaghetti."
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

Very nice.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
Lol. Naming monero and dash in the same phrase shows how clueless you are about what you're talking. And that from a legendary tsts  Roll Eyes

Lol. getting butthurt over such criticism in the same phrase shows how clueless you are about what you're talking. And that from a noob user makes perfect sense tsts Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: