Pages:
Author

Topic: The legends of bitcointalk should make our own altcoin together, thoughts? - page 4. (Read 9221 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
I gave the criteria for joining but this basically turned into a clusterfuck once people started naming all there shitcoins. If we want this coin to get off the ground and be a success you guys need to be more focused.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
A lot of us seniors of the bitcointalk community have made a decent amount of bitcoin over our time here. By way of selling goods, trading altcoins etc. My thoughts are for some of the powerplayers to come together and create a new altcoin that makes some real profit for all of us involved and also for the rest of the community, I want this coin to leave all the others in the dust. I want this coin to be cutting edge and provide great features to the crypto ecosystem and be a real competitor in the space.

To be involved in this project you have to have some seniority in the bitcointalk community (or bitcoin community in general) and you need to have 5 bitcoins to put towards the project to show your serious (These terms may be able to be waived if you have some other extremely useful skill) . Note* I will not be controlling other group members bitcoins so you don't need to have any fear in me scamming you.

So what do you say? Legends of bitcointalk we may have had arguments with each other before but this right here is our chance to really make it big to make more profit then we have ever had before.

Some people say the glory days of altcoins are over, I say they've just begun. Leave a reply and message me if you're interested.

Wait... do Hero Members count?

Also, I'd do it for kicks but trying to make profit on it, nope I don't wanna screw ppl.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Ha well I'm glad I was able to stir the pot a bit but I doubt you would ever get all your legends into one Coin. Think of movies with an all-star cast, can't find any good ones because there are too many big personalities in one place and it's about the chemistry of the group, the ones that would collaborate with each other will naturally end up doing so. The bottom line is that is you want to have your Coin of Legends then you should create it the way you want and try to collaborate with the people you consider to be legendary.

Also, there is no point is creating a new coin because if you want a Bitcoin/Peercoin based Coin then you can pretty much just takeover any dead or dying Coin and bagholders will love you for it. You really can change just about anything about a Coin, you just need a plan and that it will benefit holders and bring some good tech. Let's say for example you really wanted a VeganCoin (lol), a name change is only a search and replace away, throw is some plant based theme's, some useful features, get some Botany markets going and wala you've got yourself a little Vegan ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Why is it that Vegans care so much about saving animals from being eaten but hate people so much?

@Crestington

The correct question is....

If Vegans love animals so much then why do they eat all of their food?

Back on topic

So what's the progress on this legends coin?

~BCX~

its obvious vegans don't love animals they just really hate plants  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1210
Why is it that Vegans care so much about saving animals from being eaten but hate people so much?

@Crestington

The correct question is....

If Vegans love animals so much then why do they eat all of their food?

Back on topic

So what's the progress on this legends coin?

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 924

"That's the thing you gotta remember about WASPs. They love animals, but they can't stand people." - Gordon Gekko.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I thought thundertoe doesnt know code and gave TEK to noise23? Why would he be on the list of best devs?

I am fairly sure that he is one of mudderfudder's socks or "candygirls".

He msg'd and/or PM'd me saying he was vegan and how launching Vegancoin was a good idea.

VeganCoin is a good idea but MeatCoin is better.

100% Proof of Steak!!!

Why is it so many of you VEGANaphoebic meatheads think that pictures of meat will scare and/or offend us ?

Do you guys ever wonder how much my sleuthing/trolling has cost you guys ? .. I mean.. how much the potential investors have saved ? Roll Eyes

The few "thank you"s and "holy shit you were right dude !"s I have recieved tells me it must be a fortune ! Wink

HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN will right those wrongs. Believe it.

edit

Tongue

Why is it that Vegans care so much about saving animals from being eaten but hate people so much? You know how many Vegans I've met that have a chip on their shoulder? Would be easier to count the ones that didn't have some vendetta against people that don't care about being vegan Tongue

So when was the last time you spent your time actually contributing to any Coin instead bashing it or other people? I'm sure you think you are saving everyone from themselves but you also need to have as much or more positive influence than just negative....

I despise scammers.. not people.

The "bashing" and "saving people from themselves" are both side effects of my unbiased evaluation of said scam coins.

Now excuse me while think of new ways to shamelessly plug HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN. Grin

Much innovation..

Such noob..

lol

lol, like your love of Monero which is both a shitcoin and shamelessly plugged.

Where did you dream this up ?
Activity: 199
Merit: 110

while certainly there are win win scenerios in many comercial endeavours, creating crypto currencies (as suggested) certainly aint one of them ie here in order for you to make profit someone has to make a loss, so you are basically suggesting legendary members use their status create a coin to profit of newbies.

you can go on,and on with a defensive arguement, now, any way you like,use whatever semantics you like, but its the underlining truth to your OP.

I'd add that I'm fairly certain no "fair launch" coin since Litecoin has made significant profits for the devs. Unless the devs are launching with a full mining farm behind them to turn on at launch, much better equipped people will make the vast majority of the early profits.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

what an insane comment!! Monero might have some supporters that irritate you, but nobody who follows crypto in any detail can seriously say it's a shitcoin, please! You don't have to like it, but around here 'shitcoin' is almost a technical term with a very definite meaning, and XMR doesn't fit that moniker anymore than NXT or LTC or Ripple ... or any of the other 20 decent alt coins going around.
legendary
I thought thundertoe doesnt know code and gave TEK to noise23? Why would he be on the list of best devs?

He msg'd and/or PM'd me saying he was vegan and how launching Vegancoin was a good idea.

100% Proof of Steak!!!

Why is it so many of you VEGANaphoebic meatheads think that pictures of meat will scare and/or offend us ?

Do you guys ever wonder how much my sleuthing/trolling has cost you guys ? .. I mean.. how much the potential investors have saved ? Roll Eyes

The few "thank you"s and "holy shit you were right dude !"s I have recieved tells me it must be a fortune ! Wink

HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN will right those wrongs. Believe it.

edit

Tongue

Why is it that Vegans care so much about saving animals from being eaten but hate people so much? You know how many Vegans I've met that have a chip on their shoulder? Would be easier to count the ones that didn't have some vendetta against people that don't care about being vegan Tongue

So when was the last time you spent your time actually contributing to any Coin instead bashing it or other people? I'm sure you think you are saving everyone from themselves but you also need to have as much or more positive influence than just negative....

The "bashing" and "saving people from themselves" are both side effects of my unbiased evaluation of said scam coins.

Now excuse me while think of new ways to shamelessly plug HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN. Grin

Much innovation..

Such noob..

lol

legendary

100% Proof of Steak!!!

edit

Tongue

Much innovation..

Such noob..

lol
legendary

100% Proof of Steak!!!

edit

Tongue

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

How could you guys overlook Coblee?

~BCX~

Isn't Coblee semi retired from LTC now? He's definitely on my 'all time alt coin all-stars dev team', but BCNext would be on that team too. My original list was 'active' alt coin developers. No doubt there are other good devs I know little about, so it's cool to get other people's selections.

There might be 500 alt coins but the number of high quality active devs who can actually create interesting new stuff is probably under 30
legendary

100% Proof of Steak!!!

edit

Tongue
legendary

100% Proof of Steak!!!

legendary

Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director

~BCX~

Look at the edit of my last post. Smiley

EDIT: defaced is awesome too
legendary
Activity: 1210

~BCX~
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
I see all this talk about legends, but all I see here are heroes.

Cool Cheesy

hero's are only 100 or so spam away from being legends  Wink

ive been trying so hard to get there lol, i feel like they dont want me in their clubhouse.

This craptsy inhouse dead shitcoin revival/ circlejerk thread is becoming monotonous. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: