Pages:
Author

Topic: The legends of bitcointalk should make our own altcoin together, thoughts? - page 5. (Read 9221 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Why defaced isn't there? FRK has been in cryptocurrency stable & updated for years now! WTF. In crypto world a currency like that is LEGENDARY.

thanks spiry! I appreciate your nomination Cheesy
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
One idea maybe taking first letter from each "legends"'s name and then juggle the letters until they form some nice word.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Why defaced isn't there? FRK has been in cryptocurrency stable & updated for years now! WTF. In crypto world a currency like that is LEGENDARY.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I see all this talk about legends, but all I see here are heroes.

Cool Cheesy

hero's are only 100 or so spam away from being legends  Wink

ive been trying so hard to get there lol, i feel like they dont want me in their clubhouse.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I second the vote for thundertoe Cheesy
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
What about a "Bitcointalk Coin" ?

Already exists (TALK) from mid 2014, and on the way back from near extinction - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994

worth a look
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
What about a "Bitcointalk Coin" ?
Litecoin Association Director
more potential in a dev legends all-stars coin.

my picks for the crypto 11 from active developers

- jl777 (SuperNET)
- Jean-Luc (NXT)
- Sunny King (XPM/PPC)
- fluffypony (XMR)
- crypto_zoidberg (BBR)
- thundertoe (TEK)
- mystery scam dev (BCN/CN)
- fuserleer (eMunie)
- come-from-beyond (JINN)
- Jaguar0625 (NEM)
- tacotime (XMR)

12th man: bitfreak! (XCN)

coach: smooth (XMR)

edit: I think this is a cricket team, so that's the batting order. jl777 & Jean-Luc open, then first drop Sunny King, 2nd drop fluffypony etc. bytecoin mystery scam dev is keeping wicket, then a classic 4 pronged pace bowling attack a la the 80's West Indians (fuserleer, CfB, Jaguar0625, tacotime)

Syntaks

Syntaks (NEOS) ... interesting choice, who would you drop?

A good dev needs more than just raw tech talent these days to make their coin a success. tech skills, finance skills, communication, community building, work ethic, honesty, availability, team work skills etc etc Some devs might have more tech grunt than others, but if they don't communicate well, or they go missing too often they can end up being a dud choice.

Syntaks is a hard worker ... what's your full team?

Well I dont personally know of too many devs, but the ones I do know are really good guys who are in it for the love of cryptos (hence Syntaks).

I dont really have a list per say, I just think he is a solid choice of someone who has great ideas and he is ethical and honest. Which is what we really need Smiley.

EDIT: Of course you know im biased as well towards Litecoin, so I would add Charlie Aspect Pooler Thrasher Warren too Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It would be pretty interesting to see what that list of guys came up with. Should be pretty cool imo.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

- jl777 (SuperNET)
- Jean-Luc (NXT)
- Sunny King (XPM/PPC)
- fluffypony (XMR)
- crypto_zoidberg (BBR)
- thundertoe (TEK)
- fuserleer (eMunie)
- Jaguar0625 (NEM)
- tacotime (XMR)

edit: I think this is a cricket team, so that's the batting order. jl777 & Jean-Luc open, then first drop Sunny King, 2nd drop fluffypony etc. bytecoin mystery scam dev is keeping wicket, then a classic 4 pronged pace bowling attack a la the 80's West Indians (fuserleer, CfB, Jaguar0625, tacotime)

That's a pretty good team lol

my best dev team would be

- jl777 (SuperNET)
- Jean-Luc (NXT)
- Sunny King (XPM/PPC)
- fluffypony (XMR)
- PhantomPhreak (XCP)
- vitalek buterin (etherium)
- eduffield (DASH)
- fuserleer (eMunie)
- Jaguar0625 (NEM)
- bytemaster (BTS)

12th man: Qora (Qora)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

- jl777 (SuperNET)
- Jean-Luc (NXT)
- Sunny King (XPM/PPC)
- fluffypony (XMR)
- crypto_zoidberg (BBR)
- thundertoe (TEK)
- fuserleer (eMunie)
- Jaguar0625 (NEM)
- tacotime (XMR)

Syntaks

Syntaks (NEOS) ... interesting choice, who would you drop?

A good dev needs more than just raw tech talent these days to make their coin a success. tech skills, finance skills, communication, community building, work ethic, honesty, availability, team work skills etc etc Some devs might have more tech grunt than others, but if they don't communicate well, or they go missing too often they can end up being a dud choice.

Syntaks is a hard worker ... what's your full team?

- jl777 (SuperNET)
- Jean-Luc (NXT)
- Sunny King (XPM/PPC)
- fluffypony (XMR)
- crypto_zoidberg (BBR)
- thundertoe (TEK)
- fuserleer (eMunie)
- Jaguar0625 (NEM)
- tacotime (XMR)

Syntaks
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

- jl777 (SuperNET)
- Jean-Luc (NXT)
- Sunny King (XPM/PPC)
- fluffypony (XMR)
- crypto_zoidberg (BBR)
- thundertoe (TEK)
- fuserleer (eMunie)
- Jaguar0625 (NEM)
- tacotime (XMR)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
we don't really need another coin too.

it would be better if more coins merged their resources actually.

Don't even suggest it or people will crucify you. Trust me

Hello, HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN person. Tongue

Yes ! Lets start a cryptofiat eurozone ! The noobs will line up for haircuts and we'll bail out your endless trail of too big to fail shitclones.

Kiss

I've helped this entire scene more than any of you will ever know. What you see in the forums is literally 2% of what actually happens. Hate if you want, I don't give a shit, but you and many others in the very vocal, very much minority have contributed nothing to anyone but yourself

Your keystrokes are wasted on spouting bullshit, rather than moving the entire industry forward. If you shit on all the legitimate companies long enough, you'll be left with the clusterfuck of nothingness and insignificance that you started with

The old, "he's in it for the money", response eh ?

Don't worry about me and the odd troll. Craptsy shill /sockpuppet thread aside, the general public sees 100% of what is happening.

They see people such as yourself cloning the cryptofiat ponzis, and they see people like me who expose them for what they are.

You must not be familiar with BCX's humor. He has made quite a few photoshopped tweets of Paul

I find them rather amusing usually Smiley

I'm not real sure what you're talking about.

I just post them as I see them.

~BCX~

Well that will make for an akward day at the office on monday  Embarrassed

Ha!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

You must not be familiar with BCX's humor. He has made quite a few photoshopped tweets of Paul

~BCX~

Well that will make for an akward day at the office on monday  Embarrassed
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
this is the best thing ever
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

~BCX~

I have seen pictures of Mullick and he is quite handsome so I can see why Paul could have fallen madly in love with him. Now that same sex marriage laws have been passed last month they can finally prove their love for each other and sign their marriage certificate on the Blockchain.

Is there a date yet for the wedding? Will Paul finally remove his sunglasses so we can see those gorgeous eyes of his or is it like the Muslim culture where he will only remove them for Mullick? Is the Bitcointalk community going to be invited to the wedding or are they going to elope in Vegas?

So many unanswered questions  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Many Bob coins already done  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

~BCX~

Pages:
Jump to: