Pages:
Author

Topic: The Mandela Effect - page 7. (Read 16198 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2015, 09:54:31 PM
I have no idea what the big deal is with all this... Can someone tell me what's going on
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 14, 2015, 09:52:06 PM
Apparently the Lindburgh baby was the Lindbergh baby. I remember that this baby disappeared and no one knew where it was, and it was always a mystery. The Simpsons also had an episode where the grandpa says he was the baby, which only makes sense if the baby wasn't found/wasn't dead.

Season 07    3F06    

FBI Guy: "Freeze. FBI. The jig is up."

Grampa: "Alright, I admit it! I am the Lindbergh baby! Waah! Waah! Goo goo. I miss my fly fly dada."

Yet this baby was found 2 months later with its skull cracked.

"After an investigation that lasted more than two years, Bruno Richard Hauptmann was arrested and charged with the crime. In a trial that was held from January 2 to February 13, 1935, Hauptmann was found guilty of murder in the first degree and sentenced to death. He was executed by electric chair at the New Jersey State Prison on April 3, 1936. Hauptmann proclaimed his innocence to the end"

I feel like this was pinned on this guy, mostly because the baby was never found as far as I know. Wink

It was the Lindenberg baby as far as I recall, but I can only recall the name being spoken on TV so I can't say for sure on the spelling.
legendary
August 14, 2015, 09:47:41 PM
Looks like there's new changes to human anatomy. The position of the human heart has changed from almost entirely on the left side to the center of the chest with only a slight left lean.

Also changes to the position of the liver and stomach. The liver is almost entirely above the stomach now.

Check it out...

Wouldn't that freak doctors out and cause accidents during surgeries to happen?

Edit: I know this will sound weird, and may have just been something I ate, but I was in a lying down position last night, and I felt very weird, and I felt something around my stomach thumping inside (about 4 or 5 times in 20 seconds total), like a baby kicking or something, not that I'm pregnant, and not in the right position, because it was where the stomach was. This just sort of freaked me out, yesterday CERN was supposed to be at the highest speed ever, and I thought something weird was going on, this just reminded me.

Remember the chest bursting scene from Alien? Could be that or just gassy.  Cheesy

edit:

Jokes aside, I've had a similar experience. Probably just a bad dream after eating too much questionable meat before bed. It occurred about two and a half years ago.

It was a lucid dream with physical sensations as you described. It started off with a creature in a tank of water like the one in the original movie Dune. Only I would describe it as a small tank and the creature looked like a pink soponge bob square pants. It was listening to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM. The creature was mind controlling George.

edit3: Just like this only smaller and more square.

Dune Navigator

When the creature became aware of me watching it, it started to make my gut churn to the point I was forced awake. I could still feel it for some time even after I was awake.

edit2:

As for MDs, they've got diagrams posted everywhere and I don't see the shifting of organs a bit to be too much of a problem. Not everybody has them in exactly the same spot anyhow.

I'll have to say though seeing the heart in the center of the chest is a bit disturbing.
Activity: 504
August 14, 2015, 09:43:39 PM
Apparently the Lindburgh baby was the Lindbergh baby. I remember that this baby disappeared and no one knew where it was, and it was always a mystery. The Simpsons also had an episode where the grandpa says he was the baby, which only makes sense if the baby wasn't found/wasn't dead.

Season 07    3F06    

FBI Guy: "Freeze. FBI. The jig is up."

Grampa: "Alright, I admit it! I am the Lindbergh baby! Waah! Waah! Goo goo. I miss my fly fly dada."

Yet this baby was found 2 months later with its skull cracked.

"After an investigation that lasted more than two years, Bruno Richard Hauptmann was arrested and charged with the crime. In a trial that was held from January 2 to February 13, 1935, Hauptmann was found guilty of murder in the first degree and sentenced to death. He was executed by electric chair at the New Jersey State Prison on April 3, 1936. Hauptmann proclaimed his innocence to the end"

I feel like this was pinned on this guy, mostly because the baby was never found as far as I know. Wink
August 14, 2015, 09:15:06 PM
Looks like there's new changes to human anatomy. The position of the human heart has changed from almost entirely on the left side to the center of the chest with only a slight left lean.

Also changes to the position of the liver and stomach. The liver is almost entirely above the stomach now.

Check it out...

Wouldn't that freak doctors out and cause accidents during surgeries to happen?

Edit: I know this will sound weird, and may have just been something I ate, but I was in a lying down position last night, and I felt very weird, and I felt something around my stomach thumping inside (about 4 or 5 times in 20 seconds total), like a baby kicking or something, not that I'm pregnant, and not in the right position, because it was where the stomach was. This just sort of freaked me out, yesterday CERN was supposed to be at the highest speed ever, and I thought something weird was going on, this just reminded me.
legendary
August 14, 2015, 08:46:54 PM

Check it out...

edit:

An old image from 1897 shows the heart on the left side.
August 14, 2015, 08:17:09 PM
Dan Ackroyd is now Dan Aykroyd.

Who you gonna call?

That's not even pronounced the same way. Are people actually calling him Aykroyd? Like with a hard 'a' because of the 'y' after it, instead of a soft 'a'?
legendary
August 14, 2015, 08:01:34 PM
The new Benito Mussolini, ROFL.

Mustacholini where are you?
legendary
August 14, 2015, 07:52:34 PM
Dan Ackroyd is now Dan Aykroyd.

Who you gonna call?
August 14, 2015, 11:09:09 AM
This is like the Simpson's episode where Homer travels through various strange parallel universes. In the final scene he thinks he's made it back home to his universe until he sees the rest of the family has forked tongues. Homer's response is "Bah, close enough". LOL

Haha they have such a nice sense of humor. I love them, but i think i haven't watched that episode. Can you tell my the season and the number of episode so i can watch it, it sounds so interesting Smiley

Time and Punishment Episode Number    109

It's actually about changing small things in the past and affecting the future.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_V

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 14, 2015, 10:37:44 AM
This is like the Simpson's episode where Homer travels through various strange parallel universes. In the final scene he thinks he's made it back home to his universe until he sees the rest of the family has forked tongues. Homer's response is "Bah, close enough". LOL

Haha they have such a nice sense of humor. I love them, but i think i haven't watched that episode. Can you tell my the season and the number of episode so i can watch it, it sounds so interesting Smiley
August 14, 2015, 09:38:45 AM
You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

Rod Sterling is now Rod Serling.

No....no....

CERN, all I have to say.
legendary
August 14, 2015, 09:36:08 AM
You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

Rod Sterling is now Rod Serling.
legendary
August 14, 2015, 06:09:12 AM

...snip...

... I'm curious now what's gone and what's been added, there could be "new" old games out there.  Cheesy

OK, I found one! A video game called "The Oregon Trail" created in 1971.

Listed as one of the top ten games to play before you die by the World Video Game Hall of Fame:
Doom
Pac-Man
Pong
Super Mario Bros.
Tetris
World of Warcraft
Angry Birds
FIFA International Soccer
The Legend of Zelda
Minecraft
The Oregon Trail
Pokémon Red and Blue
The Sims
Sonic the Hedgehog
Space Invaders

"As of 2011, more than 65 million copies of The Oregon Trail have been sold." -- Wikipedia

EDIT:

On a side note, how the hell did Street Fighter II not make the top 10 list?
July 19, 2015, 06:18:44 PM
Sorry for the double post on this thread, but I found this information fascinating. I seem to have at least 3 of these "false" memories.

I was looking on one youtube video, they mention Steins Gate (such as the 'Stein' in Berenstein) and it's Visual Novel.

One of the comments had been "Check out the anime movie "Stein's Gate". It's about time travel. In the movie, those few who are capable of retaining their memories while traversing timelines, are called "Stein Readers". John Titor and his story is also part of the plot." There's some more info here: Timeline Shifts

I've been posting a lot on my prediction thread about CERN. They found a pentaquark there just last week. CERN has the Large Hadron Collider.

"When the LHC first came online, many critics believed the massive particle accelerator would destroy the Earth, if not the Universe, through its high-energy experiments. Even famed physicist Stephen Hawking believes the Universe may be wiped out, one day, by a vacuum bubble created by Higgs bosons, although the process could take 10 to the 100 (one followed by 100 zeros) years." (link)

Back to Stein's Gate

It's kind of weird they talk about SERN, time travel and a Large Hadron Collider, though it's probably just put into a story form after CERN started their collider up in 2008.

From wikipedia

"He and his friends soon learn that SERN, an organization that has been researching time travel for some time, has actually succeeded in sending humans into the past although they seem to have all resulted in the test subjects' deaths. Rintarō begins experimenting with "D-Mails" (Dメール D mēru?, short for DeLorean mail), which begin to cause major differences in the timeline. Kurisu also manages to create a device to send a person's memories through the microwave, allowing that person to effectively leap into the past."

From the site about the Visual Novel, "Set in the electric city Akihabara, the real-life Mecca of Japanese pop culture, Stein’s Gatefollows the adventures of the Future Gadget Lab, a small group of university students, as they fiddle and tinker with their 'experiments.'

Events quickly spiral out of control as the main character, Okabe Rintarou, and his friends accidentally create a functioning time machine capable of sending text messages back to the past. Embroiled in conspiracy, the Gadget Lab soon finds its members in very real peril."

"The plots and machinations of Stein’s Gate draw heavily on real-world entities and pseudoscience pretty close to the proven physics. Names like the Large Hadron Collider and Kerr black holes run amok and the game’s theory on time travel, the core device of the narrative, is handled extremely well."

July 19, 2015, 03:39:29 PM
deja vu:

http://theconversation.com/explainer-what-is-deja-vu-and-why-does-it-happen-11355

Also think it might be pattern recognition for the brain. Say you hear the sound of a train but what appears is a ostrich you would be confused.
The brain likes patterns,its the reason why some people develop OCD,it allows it to put energy into other areas needing attention and run more on auto pilot.

Could also be that issue that has been floating around recently about us not having free will. When people are hooked up to monitors it was found that you respond to questions(I forget how long the time was) before you actually come up with a answer. Have no links,because I am lazy.

The link still talks about glitches in the matrix and such.

EDIT: Apparently, this site says the below was Photoshopped.

This picture (from a youtube clip) shows books saying both Berenstein and Berenstain on the same books in the middle:

Also, this link shows it Berenstein on a tv guide. (Saturday 7am)
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
July 19, 2015, 02:04:12 PM
deja vu:

http://theconversation.com/explainer-what-is-deja-vu-and-why-does-it-happen-11355

Also think it might be pattern recognition for the brain. Say you hear the sound of a train but what appears is a ostrich you would be confused.
The brain likes patterns,its the reason why some people develop OCD,it allows it to put energy into other areas needing attention and run more on auto pilot.

Could also be that issue that has been floating around recently about us not having free will. When people are hooked up to monitors it was found that you respond to questions(I forget how long the time was) before you actually come up with a answer. Have no links,because I am lazy.

July 19, 2015, 01:40:21 PM
I'm still reading up on this stuff. I wonder if it's a real thing, this timeline switching, if it has anything to do with why I get these really big feelings of deja vu. I mean I can remember specific experiences (when I'm in the moment) where at least 2 or 3 things are lining up to be the same situation, and I feel like I already did them.

Such as being at the computer, talking to someone on the phone, reading something on the computer, and something weird happening, like a response that shouldn't have happened. It's hard to explain, but I've had this sort of deja vu moment in particular at least 3 times so far, though one I was in another state at the time, so the location isn't always the same. I've had other deja vu moments before, but they usually last only a second. This one, since I pay attention (because of multiple things causing it at the same time) lasts for about 15 seconds maybe as I roll through all the things that lines up to cause the deja vu.

Do we even have a scientific explanation for deja vu yet?
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
July 19, 2015, 01:20:09 PM
Pretty sure it was Gummi bears Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmWyZlW2sE
July 19, 2015, 12:58:36 PM
It's Berenstein Bears. Otherwise, I would have been calling them Berenstain (like a stain in the carpet).... Weird stuff indeed.

Edit: Looking at http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories I see a few things, that I remember differently. One being "Definitely or definately? Apparently, it’s the most misspelled word in the English language, but where did “definately” come from and why do people remember being taught that spelling in school…?"

I have complained and complained and complained about this word, every time I go to type it out, it comes out the "wrong" way and I have had a heck of a time getting me to type it on "correctly." That can be a motor memory thing that would not change... this is so weird.
Pages:
Jump to: