Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 10. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:16:29 PM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

this time it's very not stable, the market rise and fall every time. but i think it's the normal thing. just no need to worry about that. many people predict it will recover very soon.
Activity: 54
June 13, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
Then just wait until everything goes back to normal again, i think that it will easily happen in a few months from now, we all just need to be positive about this and it will easily happen in some time
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
June 13, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
Why does not it look good? Don't you like red color?))) It seems to me that this is an excellent opportunity to buy those coins that you have long dreamed of. Today, everything is very cheap. The growth will start soon, believe me.

Not everyone is looking forward to invest more. I lot of investors have made their investments and are hoping to see some profit. I am hoping to see the grow start soon as well.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
Cryptocurrency world can indeed rise and fall so that in this state Cryptocurrency will experience volatile.
We can not predict exactly when Crypto will rise or fall.
I am sure if you are good at managing Cryptocurrency then the increase and decrease in price will be addressed with a heart that does not panic.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
June 13, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
Why does not it look good? Don't you like red color?))) It seems to me that this is an excellent opportunity to buy those coins that you have long dreamed of. Today, everything is very cheap. The growth will start soon, believe me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
That's issue become true, but we can't believe just from listening the news, actually they heard the news and directly sell their bitcoin and they make the dump on bitcoin, so the price will be dropped because of their action. How can they easily believe the news are spreading out?
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 11:52:28 AM
That`s what is happening right now. This shows, once again, that there is no independent altcoin out there on the market. Every single one is strongly dependent on the Bitcoin and there is no cons for investing in altcoins for long-term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 12, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
yeah it's so sad for me, i hold altcoins like ethereum and ripple since january 2018 and i did not get profit until now.
You obviously bought your coin when everything was going up but you don't to worry your coins are for long term just keep holding them the market will recover and we will see a big pump one of these days.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
The market indeed does not look good at all. The market was quite good last year. The prices of all the altcoins and bitcoin rises significantly. Unfortunately, this year the price has reduced and people are speculating the collapse of crypto.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
June 12, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
yeah it's so sad for me, i hold altcoins like ethereum and ripple since january 2018 and i did not get profit until now.
The market has started recovering from the recession we have been witnessing for some time now and it was just few days ago that there occurred more than a $500 rise in the values of Bitcoin after a $1000 fall. Anyhow the rise was followed by yet another rise and the optimism in the market grew to its peak. The current market does not look that bad and if you are a shark in the market, you would think of nothing else but investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 12, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
Despite the fact that the market is falling, many strong projects raise a lot of money on ICO stage. It looks like the market went this way.
Activity: 81
June 11, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
Lots of fear in the market is what it is. The big whales are waiting for a long term trend up before entering.
Activity: 434
June 11, 2018, 06:27:42 PM
You do not really need to be a genius to know the market is not looking good, we can all see it, what we want to know is when the price and the market are going to recover and there does not seem to be any indication that is going to happen soon, which is a real shame since like many people here I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up to cash out in the future.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:36:13 PM
No problem man. whales and sharks dump the market and this makes many investors scare. However, as you can see, many corporations give the good news about crypto currency. Trust me! everything will be ok soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 11, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
Crypto market is not about getting RICH. Those "hipsters" who think it is, are all crypto newbies and they make that price spike last year. Cryptocurrencies are the future, but not anonymous ones of course. Just because they are the future, doesn't mean we will all get rich, NO. But they will still exist, and you will be able to use them.

When on the market stay only people who see a real value of crypto, value in new money transfer system that CAN be anonymous and decentralized but NOT necessarily then price should be much more stable.
Many people joined cryptos just to make huge money in short period of time, but that is not a reason why cryptos was created.

And just to say, you can't ban crypto, there is no way for such a thing. That's the reason why they are trying to tax exchanges, of course, there is also another way for that Cheesy
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
June 11, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

I think between 23rd june and 7th july, around that time (+- three days) we should enter a hyper bull run on Bitcoin. Plus I read this in a big channel, this is what will happen Now the most critical thing will occur 12600 — if we are over it, we are starting a bull season... if we do NOT break it — 12,121 is your place to sell your coins as we are in for a dip.
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 01:11:16 PM
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

I am not sure about that the theories about market caps works properly, but I am sure about that, traders and holders should extremely avoid panic selling in this term.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
Worry not, everything here in my opinion is only temporary, I mean its a volatile world after all, a sudden drop and rise of Bitcoin is nothing new here and worrying about it will only tire and stress you out, so i suggest take it easy for the market will recover in no time. The first and second quarter of the year ain't good time for the crypto but surely it will come back by the remaining quarters, so have faith.
it's true bitcoin always having high volatility and just like previous  some years now this years also price are go up and down with the passage of time and all investor are invest money in bitcoin for profit that's why when investors need money they sellout their bitcoins and now the reason of last day crush of crypto price is EID festival here are alot of Muslims investors and they need money for their EID festival which are happen after some days that's way they sell cropto for their needs.
Activity: 462
June 11, 2018, 12:44:57 PM
what happened why such a critical decline? can we expect growth after such a recession?  Undecided I hope very much for this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
Be careful!

It will happened again and again because these coins are depending on Bitcoin price. That's why there are more traders getting pessimistic right now. Some are already in a panic selling to avoid profit loss that will result to market dumping.
Pages:
Jump to: