Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 11. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 11, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
I believe that such a sad situation in the market will continue all summer and it is bad for everything - trading, icos, bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 11, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Well, I'm not the only one who noticed!! But really, at the present time the crypto market does not look very cool, which is bad for other coins concerning the cryptocurrency market.
Well, the crypto market is going red as the prices are drastically declining with no signs of recovery from the past few weeks and many are walking out because of FUDs. All this had affected the crypto market and trading quite adversely but all this is a temporary phenomenon as being a volatile market fluctuation is a normal process and prices will surely be getting back on track soon...
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
June shows a sad picture, many coins, while listing on exchanges after ICO, are traded below the price of its ICO, it is a depressing trend nowadays.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
It's been months and I still don't see a sign of recovery from BTC or any other coins. Ever since the ATH of BTC and almost all coins we are only faling down and falling down and the volume also is slowly decreasing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
What to do to looks good?

Why oh why?, Isn't look good?, I think it's because most altcoins in the marketplace are decreasing each value and some are nothing valued. Now the question is until when the market will suffer?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 08:21:11 AM
and so it begins, The projected bullish for the month of June is across the market. Initially it is only Bitcoin that has this forecast. it is expected to drop at the mid 5 thousand mark and will stay in that range until the second quarter of July. However it is evident that we have a blood bath across the market. market drop from 6 percent to 10 percent individual currencies.
The current situation will lead many investors to a heart attack. I think that this will seriously affect the entire crypto-currency market and investments in this industry will greatly decrease.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
and so it begins, The projected bullish for the month of June is across the market. Initially it is only Bitcoin that has this forecast. it is expected to drop at the mid 5 thousand mark and will stay in that range until the second quarter of July. However it is evident that we have a blood bath across the market. market drop from 6 percent to 10 percent individual currencies.
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 08:08:25 AM
capitalization decreases every month, there is almost no volatility, investors leave the market so they lose money. While everything is not good for crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
the market is currently in a less stable state. I do more close and do not open it. because this will only create panic and do cut lose which actually further adds to the loss
Yes that is good just do anything to avoid the market and doesn't hurt your feelings. Just always remember don't do panic selling because it will result for you a loss and it means you've already eaten by the whales out there don't let them to take control of you like what they are doing on the market. Just hold your balls and HODL your coins also be patient and you will be fine. Goodluck.
Activity: 53
June 11, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
Better to stay away in the crypto market for now. It will just make you stress out of the bloodbath.

Actually, this is very normal since a lot of people are cashing out because of FUDs but the value of market will go higher once whales do their move again.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Yes, there is of course, and it all developed only recently, and it has long been necessary to fix everything, as it affects a lot in cryptography, correcting this, also correct a lot of problems that were before.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 11, 2018, 05:57:55 AM
Today the market continued to decline. Perhaps the market is in a bloody period, pennies can hardly rise again so focus on analyzing and predicting their true trend, should not focus on buying rushing you will fail soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
i am bored about these hacking news.
in every 6 months, one exchange hacked and all prices are dumping. all investor lost confidence about market

It's got nothing to do with some obscure exchange getting hacked. It would be pretty sad if that were the case. The market is a continual correction (manipulation). There's basically no new money coming in. It will drop, based on my analysis of former trends, to 200 billions. Below 200 is something we should be really worried about. If that's to happen, there will be a couple of bearish years. Or until some legit products take the stage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
Well, I'm not the only one who noticed!! But really, at the present time the crypto market does not look very cool, which is bad for other coins concerning the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 04:52:36 AM
Worry not, everything here in my opinion is only temporary, I mean its a volatile world after all, a sudden drop and rise of Bitcoin is nothing new here and worrying about it will only tire and stress you out, so i suggest take it easy for the market will recover in no time. The first and second quarter of the year ain't good time for the crypto but surely it will come back by the remaining quarters, so have faith.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

Yes, right now the market looks weak and unsure. There is no reaction to a large number of positive news but at the same time a very strong reaction to any, even a small negative news. So far the situation looks rather strange, maybe by the autumn, the situation will change.
crypto markets have seen a sharp drop , in the wake of the news that the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has launched a probe into four major crypto exchanges.

On Sunday, June 10, the price of bitcoin in a matter of hours collapsed by almost 5%. Some analysts attribute this to the fact that on the eve of the US Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) demanded from Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp and itBit to provide data on trading after the launch of bitcoin futures.

So, the price of bitcoin collapsed by 4.7%, while the altkoins suffered more: Ethereum - by 5.4%; EOS - by 10.3%; IOTA - by 9.9%.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
the market is currently in a less stable state. I do more close and do not open it. because this will only create panic and do cut lose which actually further adds to the loss
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 03:03:44 AM
This is true that the market is very sluggish now and can't say exactly what happen next if the Bitcoin go below $5000 mark. So, If you have made any profit with your existing crypto holding book the profit and convert it to Dollar and again re-entry when the market be stable at any lower point.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
Maybe you're right many users are not able to hold their coins for too long. so that they can last only a few months and that makes the price fluctuate because almost all users use it for short term. so it's natural that prices go up and down very quickly. maybe the price is currently in a bad position. but you have to be sure that prices will keep changing. You just need to wait for the price to go up
Mostly traders are short term because  i can see the order in any exchange that have no much different between bids and ask price.
It means the short traders is more than long term. However longbor short is our choice so just follow it. About go up and down very quickly means the market is high volatile and the condition like this is good to get short trading.

i am bored about these hacking news.
in every 6 months, one exchange hacked and all prices are dumping. all investor lost confidence about market
Activity: 266
June 10, 2018, 11:21:40 PM
I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
Maybe you're right many users are not able to hold their coins for too long. so that they can last only a few months and that makes the price fluctuate because almost all users use it for short term. so it's natural that prices go up and down very quickly. maybe the price is currently in a bad position. but you have to be sure that prices will keep changing. You just need to wait for the price to go up
Mostly traders are short term because  i can see the order in any exchange that have no much different between bids and ask price.
It means the short traders is more than long term. However longbor short is our choice so just follow it. About go up and down very quickly means the market is high volatile and the condition like this is good to get short trading.
Pages:
Jump to: