Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 9. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
Lots of fear in the market is what it is. The big whales are waiting for a long term trend up before entering.
You really do not understand how whales think, this is what some call the accumulation phase, whales are getting cryptocurrencies right now but they are doing in it in a way to not bring attention to themselves and to not raise the price, then when they have enough coins they will bring attention to themselves and we will see another bull run so if you can you need to do the same and buy all the coins that you think have a great future ahead of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
it took people year and years to gain tremendous profits. people nowadays just want the quick and simply buck. its not that easy folks. just be patient, forget about it for  afew years and be happy afterwards..
That is one genuine reason. We really are focusing on the market right now and the more you think about its pace, the more you feel the time dilation phenomenon. I think it takes some for the market to recover and return back to equilibrium. The equilibrium point is the point when the price adjusts stably and the stability stays thereby enticing people to participate in the market for profit. And since we have observed some signs of stability, the market might turn green soon.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 09:17:39 AM
Its a common that altcoin has fluctuation. As we know, it cant be predicted when the fluctuation happens. For now, the price of all altcoin has declined, but in the last year later, it will rise for sure, i think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 05:01:55 AM
It is time for us to get used to these market speculations. The essence of what is happening is that need to have time to get out of the market first.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 15, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
I also believe that bitcoin and cryptos can comeback after this huge dip that are happening in the market, hopefully it will be sooner than expected.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 03:26:48 AM
Yes, it seems it's true. the capitalization falls and the prices of all coins fall to hell.
how long will it last? it seems to me that in the summer we should not wait for growth.
The current market is a red one, all the altcoins are falling sharply and this is the best time to buy altcoin, so be patient, do not worry too much, altcoin prices will rise again. Do not sell them at this time.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 14, 2018, 07:46:10 PM
Absolutely, and that's very sad. I don't even know what nearly can happen in future, and because of that I can't build my strategy.
It's true it doesn't look good now but we are hoping that the storms will gone.There are many cases like that already based on a research and it turned out that it happens quite a number of times. I think this will just go back to its place someday. In that moment,everything will go green. Maybe not now but let's wait for the perfect time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Absolutely, and that's very sad. I don't even know what nearly can happen in future, and because of that I can't build my strategy.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
the market is currently in a less stable state. I do more close and do not open it. because this will only create panic and do cut lose which actually further adds to the loss
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 14, 2018, 02:10:18 PM
Yes, it seems it's true. the capitalization falls and the prices of all coins fall to hell.
how long will it last? it seems to me that in the summer we should not wait for growth.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
Yeah its possible that there is going to be another correction probably to around 6k and then possibly a bull run however don't think that we will hit 20k any time soon. I am also a bit pessimistic that we will see the same % increase as last year due to Consensus.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
The market is good if we talk about the Bitcoin and ETH. Both have been doing well since February and investors have been scaling the two and rest of the currencies in terms of profitability. The asset that gives the more return is Bitcoin and ETH. An asset that has a very minimum risk factor has always a good market. Furthermore, ETH lies second in rankings to Bitcoin and has been in contest in percent rise in prices. Good time to enter the market.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
The market is down since the highs in january. So far there is no recovery in sight. Yesterday we touched 6.1k for BTC and for sure we will see the 5.Xk ranges soon. But I'm thinking that this year around november and december we probably will see a bullrun again. At least I hope it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
Maybe you're right many users are not able to hold their coins for too long. so that they can last only a few months and that makes the price fluctuate because almost all users use it for short term. so it's natural that prices go up and down very quickly. maybe the price is currently in a bad position. but you have to be sure that prices will keep changing. You just need to wait for the price to go up
Mostly traders are short term because  i can see the order in any exchange that have no much different between bids and ask price.
It means the short traders is more than long term. However longbor short is our choice so just follow it. About go up and down very quickly means the market is high volatile and the condition like this is good to get short trading.

Short-time traders often make serious mistakes and sell their cryptocurrencies during the wrong time. The market now looks red but I do not think this is something very critical - the price of the crypto will go up soon.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
Yes, the current Cryptocurrency price does indicate a less good number.
The value is down, though I hope this condition will soon change with the rise in Bitcoin prices and other altcoin prices.
I am sure the price of coins will soon rise and recover.
We just need to be patient and wait for him.
Activity: 164
June 14, 2018, 06:53:16 AM
it took people year and years to gain tremendous profits. people nowadays just want the quick and simply buck. its not that easy folks. just be patient, forget about it for  afew years and be happy afterwards..
Activity: 546
June 14, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
Unfortunately, the market volume has fallen below $ 300 billion. It does not seem possible in the short run to cross the $ 400 billion level again and catch a nice upward curve. We will wait and see.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 14, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
Of course, it does not look good right now, especially that we are now nearing the all-time low of Bitcoin which is around $5,700. It would be interesting to see that coming, along with Ethereum and other altcoins in the market. However, we must not forget that there is always a good opportunity for us when we buy the dip. In any circumstance, there is always a good and positive side, especially Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Learn to embrace the volatility of the cryptocurrency market now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
This is true that the market is very sluggish now and can't say exactly what happen next if the Bitcoin go below $5000 mark. So, If you have made any profit with your existing crypto holding book the profit and convert it to Dollar and again re-entry when the market be stable at any lower point.

I would not pay attention to this sad situation now. The market will recover very soon. These are the days that we can all use to fill in our wallets with cheap alts.
Activity: 392
June 13, 2018, 07:52:43 PM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

You are correct,  the market is not that good bitcoin now is at $6000 and everyone is hoping for a great increase thise year. We are hoping for a huge pump.

Everyone have some speculation about bitcoin but we do have our different beliefs and choices too.
Pages:
Jump to: