Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 2. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
Yes, it has dropped again today. Perhaps Bitcoin has returned to a rational price, but no more people are investing, maybe everyone loses confidence.
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 03:01:30 AM
today everything is red again. eth its down almost 7%. that's not good. i hope it's over soon and we'll see better times. there are people who have already lost 90% of their money since january. this is a disaster
Lucky for me I had sold most of my coins in early year when the price still not dropping hard. I buy some altcoins last month, it value drops to 30% and i feel a little frustrated now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 12:14:29 AM
today everything is red again. eth its down almost 7%. that's not good. i hope it's over soon and we'll see better times. there are people who have already lost 90% of their money since january. this is a disaster

Yes, it is not good!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 23, 2018, 12:09:57 AM
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:33:26 PM
As what I remembered, the bad condition of market happens in the second quarter of this year and lost the momentum of bull run. And surely payback to all cryptocurrency. But dont panic this all what happen last year before the bullrun happens. So possibly bullrun can happen again before the year end.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
I am not sure about the decline of the market cap that you pertain to but tye market doesn’t look good today, its pump yesterday over 6800 US dollars and investors are hoping for it to cross the 7k mark. Today Bitcoin is back with its red candle stick.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 22, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
even on this terrible market its possible to make a profit from crypto. I'm arbitraging using https://crypscan.com and waiting for a new bullrun
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
now the market is not looking good because the market decline position makes the price lower, but we do not have to worry about this because in some time to come the market will be in the highest position and return to normal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:38:39 AM
It seems to me that the market so soon will go up. But first Bitcoin should be bought out from a hamster. When we see a hysterical panic  - So soon we see "To The moon"
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:36:09 AM
Well, gentlemens, comrades, let's vote! when will Bitcoin go up? What are the ideas?
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 11:46:21 PM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

I hope that it wont happen anytime because that may cause some big problem in cryptocurrency industry , many investors will be lost because they no longer have interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
From the beginning of 2018 until now, the market has been falling, bleak and difficult, without any coin growth, they only survived the passage of time. Hopefully the end of the year will be a good time
It is difficult for people to make a good profit and I am confident that by the end of the year prices will not rise as it certainly can not be the same as last year. I think this market is very difficult to predict and should be profitable since the downside is not over yet and the panic sell trend is increasing every day.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 02:16:22 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

It's still not a good market after 6 months and the prices had only few ups and goes down without any reason. Maybe this will take enough time to recover and I just hope that investors will not lose their patience on this technology. This also affects on the ICO as I seen many projects have to go on extension just to catch-up for more funds.
We have actually come out of the trap where all one could do was to hodl and nothing else. But the cost of investment was down and the stability in the price was unstable so it was actually a kind of chaotic condition. Right now the market is in full swing to jump big and that might be coming anytime soon as we have been expecting the value to rise in December. Besides, what I feel is that it is the right time to invest further because from here onwards, Bitcoin will look ahead and will not recede any more because of a rising demand for the crypto.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 07, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
From the beginning of 2018 until now, the market has been falling, bleak and difficult, without any coin growth, they only survived the passage of time. Hopefully the end of the year will be a good time
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2018, 04:55:21 AM
in my opinion the market conditions are actually very good price movements should be used as best you can, when you go up you have to sell them when you go down like this you can buy as much as you can, so you don't miss this opportunity to buy at a very cheap price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
Current market conditions are not good.
Coin prices are experiencing a price decline.
If you make an investment, you must really pay attention to the quality of coins.
Try to enter the Top 10 coins in the coin market cap.
Don't carelessly choose a coin to buy because this will affect your profits in the future.
Activity: 111
August 07, 2018, 03:07:39 AM
Market does not look good still. We should wait the rising and HODL. I think market will goes down more but market will recover itself in 5-6 months. In this bear season, we should buy from deep because market’s prices very low now buy and hold our coins wait the rising after that make profit its easy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
Don't be too think about. This has become the usual thing happened. the coin is always up and down without being able to predict. Let's just say this is a correction to produce higher value again later. the coin slowly began to recover and I think in these months all the coins right moving both ride back.
Activity: 58
August 07, 2018, 02:29:17 AM
don't worry, basically rise, and fall of prices is common. It is the phase in which the price was in the stage of adjustment.
Market conditions will soon be good, hold your coin and be patient.
Activity: 166
August 07, 2018, 01:55:36 AM
Yes, the market now looks not good because the value of the coins is all down. And if the trade is now only getting a loss. With conditions like this, I prefer to invest in some Altcoin to trade long term.
Pages:
Jump to: