Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 4. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
Bitcoin goes down and up again, that's how the crypto market works, only good coins retain their position and all the shit coins die when bitcoin goes down to $6k.
bitcoin is still unstable for now, prices in the market are still up and down. maybe in some time to come when stable market condition bitcoin still can have high price we have to be patient hold and wait for the best moment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
July 22, 2018, 01:47:16 AM
Bitcoin goes down and up again, that's how the crypto market works, only good coins retain their position and all the shit coins die when bitcoin goes down to $6k.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:10:27 AM
According to me like previous years bitcoin will not take 2 years time to recover its already 6 months now and i feel in about 3-4 months from now we should see big jumps.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 12:49:10 AM
Then the crypto currency market did not look very good, but now the situation has changed and the market is more than optimistic. From the current price levels is likely to start growing.

It is true mate. As we can see recently the market of cryptocurrencies are started growing with some other coins and this will be the good sign to be able to get trusted to invest for potential profit in the near future. What we need is to be calm and extend more patience in order to win the battle of cryptos in the long run.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
In the first 6 months of this year, the market was always in a difficult situation and red, green was back to very little, only in a short time the green market. And when some blue investors sold the coin. so the market is red again
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
July 21, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
Then the crypto currency market did not look very good, but now the situation has changed and the market is more than optimistic. From the current price levels is likely to start growing.
Activity: 1190
July 16, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
Well, today the market does not look good, maybe they will continue to fall further, while the current penny drops extremely high, may fall to the bottom, I do not understand what is Occurs in Crypto.
Dont be panic, the market is volatile and the value of coins are declining but it doesnt mean we have to fear ,instead of we have to strive harder and hold the emotions to evade the panic behavoir. Be aware in this scenario it always happen ,just believe and trust the market cap can surpass this current challenges and be able to achieve the desire amount we aim.

I agree, with patience then we will get a big profit, when the market drop then becomes a good opportunity to buy because I'm sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve, so buying when the cheap price like now is a very profitable thing.
Activity: 83
July 13, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
Wow, your predictions come true. Now the crypto currency market has really descended to a capitalization of 250 billion dollars. I hope now, we will only go up the price.
Activity: 812
July 08, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
The market does not look good for more than six months, which is very alarming to me. I do not know when the end of this endless market correction will come.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
The market is now green again, maybe in a few weeks the altcoin prices will go green and prices climb. Maybe in the next time, in August it is time for us to revel in the very high prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:06:27 PM
The market is very unstable now, it is very difficult to give it any assessment. The crypto market is now showing a downward trend, but many hope that it will not last long.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
The market today is tense, maybe they will make you lack patience and hurry to sell your penny, but do not be so afraid, focus on analyzing and patiently hold on to you. more public.
Activity: 97
June 24, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
I think only billionaire can said when bitcoin will fall, market are crashing again because of the bitcoin is going down again but as like the bitcoin before in last few years i'm expecting bitcoin can rise again and again.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 05:23:20 PM
Worry not, everything here in my opinion is only temporary, I mean its a volatile world after all, a sudden drop and rise of Bitcoin is nothing new here and worrying about it will only tire and stress you out, so i suggest take it easy for the market will recover in no time. The first and second quarter of the year ain't good time for the crypto but surely it will come back by the remaining quarters, so have faith.
Activity: 630
June 24, 2018, 05:15:55 PM
If you still believe that the value will rise, you should use the strategy REBUY and HODL. With HODL everything will be muffled well, HODL strategy is guaranteed to be successful for this year. Keep your sense of worries, with the lowest bitcoin prices as it's today it's really good because it will certainly be the trigger the increasing number of purchases.
In which case Bitcoin has a very strong influence on the entire crypto-currency market and in order to have at least some changes in this plan, it is necessary to increase the demand for Bitcoin. In other words, it involves attracting more investors to bitcoin, as well as working towards the legalization of the crypto currency, so that Bitcoin can become a means of settlement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 24, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
If you still believe that the value will rise, you should use the strategy REBUY and HODL. With HODL everything will be muffled well, HODL strategy is guaranteed to be successful for this year. Keep your sense of worries, with the lowest bitcoin prices as it's today it's really good because it will certainly be the trigger the increasing number of purchases.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 24, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
the market will dip further in my opinion
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 24, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

You have such a good view. The market isn't in a good level now. Right after the recovery last month of May, then here comes the bearish where often correction happened. What the traders need to do know is; if you're a long term investor, make sure that your portfolio is always updated and ready to trade any time to prevent profit loss. Nad if you're a daily trader, always monitor your coins all the time as the changes in the prices is really unpredictable.
Activity: 157
June 24, 2018, 01:24:45 PM
For a while, this BTC is at a very good price if you want to invest. We know that the development of the BTC is very fast and difficult to forecast but has a very high value. And we just need to be patient and keep thinking positive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 24, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
Bitcoin hit another low around $5800 and has a big reversal back above $6000 in the last two hours. Similar big reversal to up on Ethereum and other coins so hoping this is marking some kind of bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: