Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 32. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
The last couple of days the market is either red or green.  But it seems to me that tomorrow there will be stable growth again.
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
Cryptocurrency market price are not actually on a good status today, but it is not also totally bad, and many people now invest on bitcoin because they believe that in a long run, bitcoin price will surely grows again up to the higher level.
Activity: 171
May 09, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
I think this is just a market correction.  And in a few days everything will be fine again.  And the price will grow again.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!
Yep. But this will not happen. Looks like the market is recovering. bitcoin will not be able to go below 9k. If bitcoin goes down to 9k then I think it will hit 7k5 very soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
May 09, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
i've been informed by my friend when bitcoin is reach $20k, he said that bitcoin will falling on 2018. that's why on December 2017 i sold all my cryptocurrency, and yeah it's happening, the price is falling. but he said that to take the opportunities to bought some good alts before Nov 2018. "there may be something big on nov 2018".
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:55:38 AM
Be careful!

I personally think we should not be so worried. Even if Bitcoin falls below just $ 9,000, that will be for a short time. But that seems to me normal.   Smiley
Activity: 130
May 09, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
Patience is the key of success so be strong because it is natural phenomenon  that market goes up and down time to time being volatile nature. It would be very good in future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
Be careful!

Take it easy mate, experienced traders in crypto ride these waves.
It's absolutely normal when most things are pegged to BTC which is very volatile in itself. Get familiar with that and take advantage of it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 09, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
Be careful!
Being careful is something that is only applicable to traders with respect to the way bitcoin can pretty much move and the market can get drowned by it within this period but I believe this is not something we should be worried about knowing that the market is not really looking like it is about to go down that much and moreover. A lot of the altcoins anyway have been in correction mode for a while now, so I do not see any reason why once bitcoin consolidates for a while, some of them may actually get to have a good bounce.

Nothing bad will happen. this has already happened. A little correction and everything will come back to normal
That already happened is a correction not a bad thing. It is just another part of every market. Bitcoin prices are already showing rising signals which may trigger the altcoin part at any time soon. Market will look good soon as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Nothing bad will happen. this has already happened. A little correction and everything will come back to normal
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
Be careful!

Its normal, it doesn't even bother me anymore seeing the market goes up and down since it will eventually reach a desirable value where I plan to sell my coin. I have learn to accept bitcoin's volatility so I somehow managed to stop being anxious each time the market falls down.
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Be careful!
The current market is going on normally like every other day. You can see that after the market is up and then the market will have to drop a bit to stabilize again. so do not worry. If you have a chance then you should buy Bitcoin at this time

Agree with your comments. I also think that Bitcoin should be bought at this point as some of my friends have said that in June the Bitcoin price will probably exceed $ 12,000.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 09, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
Be careful!
The current market is going on normally like every other day. You can see that after the market is up and then the market will have to drop a bit to stabilize again. so do not worry. If you have a chance then you should buy Bitcoin at this time
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
Be careful!
Do not be scared and sell all the BTC that you are holding. If all Bitcoin sellers follow this post, the Bitcoin price will be reduced by 9k or even 8k. Everyone should be calm and should not worry
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
Be careful!
As far as I'm concerned, the price of Bitcoin in the next few days will fall below 8k6 and then continue to rise to 13k next week. I'm not sure about what I say is true. But I analyze based on Bitcoin's chart
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 09, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
you are wrong, if bitcoin down then other coins will not necessarily come down. that's my experience in the trading world. all hanging dump on the coin
Agree with your comments. Most Altcoin are dependent on Bitcoin but not Altcoin. I also think that all Altcoin should not depend on the price of Bitcoin. I do not want to see the whole market are red
Activity: 126
May 09, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
it's common in the Bitcoin world, but once the bitcoin is stable again altcoin will definitely go back up too to a high price.
If you notice a few days. In the falling Bitcoin prices, some Altcoin prices are rising. Altcoin will never depend on the price of Bitcoin. Like the IOST coin is being pump a lot
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Be careful!
it is a very normal thing. Bitcoin and Altcoin can not continue to grow. The market needs to be adjusted in a reasonable way. The price of Bitcoin can be reduced but not all Altcoin is also reduced by Bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 09, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
I will partially agree with the thread starter but also accept the fact that on the other hand good quality coins are doing good, just look at eos and pundix, im hopeful that it is normal correction for btc and eth and the bulls will continue.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
Be careful!
After being raised at a very high price this past week, it's time for Bitcoin prices to drop a bit and then some time you will not be seeing Bitcoin prices under $ 10k.
Pages:
Jump to: