Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 37. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 12:45:14 AM
And why do we need to be cautious? It's not the first time and not even 10 I see the drop of bitcoin and the whole market, everything will be fine. Read more news and you'll see how much positive things are now talking about Crypto.
Look at how much the average volatility is in bitcoin. + - 1000 dollars is normal!

BTC close under 9K could tigger a move down to 6500 USD BTC. You need to get informed Bitch!
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
Why do you think you know the future and know where the price will go in the future? Do not deceive yourself and do not amuse yourself with illusions.
Activity: 180
May 09, 2018, 12:40:36 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

it does not matter the btc price falls due to a temporary price correction and the other alt coin is following down the price

then after that will rise higher than the current resistance
a good chance to get into the market if the price goes down
Activity: 35
May 09, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
This volatility will eventually lead to stability. Take a deep breath and make sure you're making the right moves and adjusting with the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 09, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
Normally speaking, the market price status of cryptocurrency today does not really good and likewise does not really bad also, and it is something on the middle line level that some people really contented on such level of price situation, but there are also people still waiting that cryptocurrency price grows and rise again to the top level.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 12:21:32 AM
And why do we need to be cautious? It's not the first time and not even 10 I see the drop of bitcoin and the whole market, everything will be fine. Read more news and you'll see how much positive things are now talking about Crypto.
Look at how much the average volatility is in bitcoin. + - 1000 dollars is normal!
May 09, 2018, 12:14:06 AM
if it is true BTC will reach $ 9K, then certainly will be a lot of investment enthusiasts buy BTC, but I think it is just a rumor, by the way we can not predict the price of altcoin growth in the world, all depends on buying and selling interest in the exchange and competition of ICOs companies, then look for altcoin that has a good performance to invest.

Man, are you OK! Don’t understand your thinking!
May 09, 2018, 12:12:19 AM
That's hardly is an issue buddy! I mean it has got nothing to do with bitcoin going down below 9000 USD. If that's the case then we already would have seen major fall. They are unrelated because they both work on different projects and their use and investor base defines what will come up front.

It's just that we are getting resisted many times, and bitcoin may fall along with altcoins but on 100% scale I would say 99% the whole market will rebounce to another 2K USD within next week.

When Bitcoin was pumped 1000 USD it triggered all the alts to go up - ETH Cardano lumens etc
You are a dumb ass: it is the issue buddy boy!
Activity: 47
May 09, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
if it is true BTC will reach $ 9K, then certainly will be a lot of investment enthusiasts buy BTC, but I think it is just a rumor, by the way we can not predict the price of altcoin growth in the world, all depends on buying and selling interest in the exchange and competition of ICOs companies, then look for altcoin that has a good performance to invest.
copper member
Activity: 798
May 09, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
Yes, this the point of the market we can't gauge where it will go. But have to wait the Bitcoin when surpasses the most crucial $11,000. Then we can see the bullish market. So, anyway hold is the only way if in loss. But, must come the good time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
May 08, 2018, 11:58:49 PM
I think that the crypto market has recovered and I would not have compared all crypto coins with bitcoin. On the crypto market, there are constant falls and rises.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
May 08, 2018, 11:57:58 PM
it's common in the Bitcoin world, but once the bitcoin is stable again altcoin will definitely go back up too to a high price.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:52:12 PM
No worries you guys . This change is natural : increasing - decreasing - increasing , all is adjustment . The market will recover soon - Be Strong and Patient
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 08, 2018, 11:45:54 PM
you are wrong, if bitcoin down then other coins will not necessarily come down. that's my experience in the trading world. all hanging dump on the coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 08, 2018, 11:43:19 PM
That's hardly is an issue buddy! I mean it has got nothing to do with bitcoin going down below 9000 USD. If that's the case then we already would have seen major fall. They are unrelated because they both work on different projects and their use and investor base defines what will come up front.

It's just that we are getting resisted many times, and bitcoin may fall along with altcoins but on 100% scale I would say 99% the whole market will rebounce to another 2K USD within next week.
May 08, 2018, 11:36:46 PM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
Pages:
Jump to: