Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 5. (Read 3458 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I now also very much hope for a gradual improvement in the overall situation in the crypto market. But you have to understand that while we don’t have to wait for the bull run, the situation with prices disappoints me. But for now I’m trying to maintain patience - I really hope for a rapid price increase from next year.
In fact, it seems to me that if, in the beginning of 2019, the cryptocurrency market does not see the arrival of new investments, then we should not rely on the immediate growth prospects. I think that everything is natural here and if investors are not interested in cryptocurrency, then the stabilization of the market will not happen.
Activity: 294
I now also very much hope for a gradual improvement in the overall situation in the crypto market. But you have to understand that while we don’t have to wait for the bull run, the situation with prices disappoints me. But for now I’m trying to maintain patience - I really hope for a rapid price increase from next year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
It was just correction because it dropped fastly so it needed to rise little but then it dropped again and still we can wait more dips so I dont think this was sign of any bull run, still we are in bear market.
Activity: 182
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

So far it is actually very early to talk about recovery and the bull run in the crypto market. Of course, there are some prerequisites for active growth now. But there will still be price fluctuations in both directions. Now you just need to wait and buy good cryptocurrencies, we can see the bull run closer to the middle of next year.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Yeah, market was green, but it was for a while. In other words it was temporary event.
I wish market would pump, but to my regret it is accumulation stage and volatility is low at the moment.
Activity: 406

Personally, I still do not see any improvements in the crypto market. In recent weeks, many good cryptocurrencies have rapidly fallen in price. But I still hold optimistic views - from next year the situation must definitely improve, just need to wait a bit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This year, not much will happen on the crypto market, i think. It will be a few green days, but certainly not a bull run. Although i would not mind, but we will not get this christmas present this year.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
i do hope that before this year ends the market can recover but i think this is a wishful thinking and will only gave me false hope at the end. but next year will be a green year i guess.
Activity: 630
for this year it is very difficult for bull run, because seeing the value of coin or altcoin is very bad, hopefully next year it will be better and I hope there is good news for crypto.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not exactly we think that bull run will start when we saw our market back into green again. Simple fluctuations may affect it's trend and color but not the intention of taking back into real bull run.
When we say bull run,  it's a continuous uptrend motion and we may see all coins prices are totally moving high.
Activity: 224
Bullrun is real hope for some trader and holder this year, but i dont think this can happen, may be in early 2019..
The beginning of 2019 is a very optimistic alignment. It probably will not happen and we all have to wait for the price growth much longer than we can imagine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Crypto markets are very difficult to predict so that a bull run can occur at any time. Now if you see the condition of Bitcoin and Ethereum the price is very down. And if it says the market will return, I don't think it will happen in December. But now we must take advantage of market conditions to buy coins.

We've been disappointed enough already for expecting a lot from this fourth quarter. People get tired too. Personally i'll leave 2018 as it is and look forward lol. Even if there's still that chance of a bull run to cap the year, i'm saving my hopes for 2019 😁
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Crypto markets are very difficult to predict so that a bull run can occur at any time. Now if you see the condition of Bitcoin and Ethereum the price is very down. And if it says the market will return, I don't think it will happen in December. But now we must take advantage of market conditions to buy coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
it looks like the market is only temporarily green because at the current exchange it seems like it has started to turn red again and the bull run cannot happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bullrun is real hope for some trader and holder this year, but i dont think this can happen, may be in early 2019..
We may see this bull run for this year.

As have been said in many threads, this year is accepted as one of the bearish market that history repeated. I'd love to see more adoption before the bull run. There's a sure thing when we see more adoption next year, let this year pass quickly so we can move on to the next scene.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
I think it doesn't mean that market is green again it's a start of bull run because we know that market is so volatile maybe that green in the market is a bull trap. So much better to buy more now before real bull run start.
Bull run I think will happen in the middle of the year 2019. For now this has not happened because
the price of Crypto is still in down trend situation, just as price correction when the market is back green like this.
2019 could be reversal time for bitcoin and cryptocurrency price, there are many institution investor that join in this market.they need speciall platform that could not provided by existing exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Such small market bounce for a few days does not mean much. We need to see it go above one or two last highs before trend will turn bullish again.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
I think it doesn't mean that market is green again it's a start of bull run because we know that market is so volatile maybe that green in the market is a bull trap. So much better to buy more now before real bull run start.
Bull run I think will happen in the middle of the year 2019. For now this has not happened because
the price of Crypto is still in down trend situation, just as price correction when the market is back green like this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Now the main thing is not to lose opportunities, and if you see that the market is gaining value now, then it is better to take profits. Since it will be followed by a fall. What is happening now.
opportunities for growth are still there, for those who still believe with crypto. the market is indeed being unstable but unfortunately very slow growth. It's making an investment will be getting smaller because many are not going to sell their assets, or even the more it sells their assets when the market is a little verdant later.
Last year, at this very time, everyone was talking about huge prospects and huge growth. Now it's the other way around. The main topic of conversation is that the cryptocurrency is doomed to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: