Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 10. (Read 3458 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Of course, I hope that the green market means a reversal, but it is hard to believe in it ... We will see and cannot draw any conclusions in such a situation!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
He is not very green, blushing again, maybe there is a gradual alignment, I hope that next year will be more fun to deal with cryptocurrency, as this year is something too heavy for cryptocurrency, especially its second half.
I also bet next year and I really hope that next year will be more positive for crypto! We will wait and see how it will be in reality.
Activity: 280
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
He is not very green, blushing again, maybe there is a gradual alignment, I hope that next year will be more fun to deal with cryptocurrency, as this year is something too heavy for cryptocurrency, especially its second half.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
No it is not. Bull run is just a speculation so I do not think that this will be the basis for bull run speculation. As we all know that market will move on its own up and down and no one dictates it. Probably whales could move market a bit but it does not guarantee that whales could even influence the decision of the majority of the crypto holders. bitcointalk.org
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Exactly price of some cryptocurrency is growing gradually. But it is still not confirm that bull run will start. But we can wait some more days to be confirm about bull run of crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
today most of the cryptocurrency price stop falling and start to recover, although it's not rise too much, at least give some hope again, But we can't called these are signs of bull run because marketcap not suddenly increase 50B in a single days, if marketcap continues rise to 200B in end of the week, then I can said that maybe investor already regain confidence in the market
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Everyone is hoping the market will recover and the bull run, but I think that is difficult to predict at the moment. I think it's better to continue to observe market developments and analyze the possibility of small possibilities that can occur, hoping something happens according to our wishes.
Activity: 700
Yes, prices have risen slightly over the past 2 days, but I do not think that this is a signal for the start of a new big wave of growth.
The market remains bearish.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Lets hope that it will! but people still say that the market cant be trusted right now its like their predictions arent on point because of the manipulation also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
I also observed a potential bullish runs as gradually the market is picking up we had enough of this bearish runs for so long I think its time to kick start that bullish runs the "whales" had achieved there aims and the market will surely recovers when a lot of buyers enters the market this is a good signal and sign of recovery.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Right now i also can see the market turning green again, and the amount of increase is a bit making many people smile.
I hope the condition will be even better, and hopefully the bull run also happen.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
It is true that the crypto market has full potential for boom. There may be a jump in the market in early December.

Yes market is back green and based on BTC all the coins are also achieved green value. But the market is unpredictable and we cannot come to conclusion on the bull run now. Just wait for till end of this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Today, almost all of the coin prices have risen. But I still don't think the bull season has begun. In particular, I expect that the markets will be experiencing sudden large increases and decreases this month. But I think the bull season will start in the first months of 2019.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
not like signs of a bull market
but at the end of the correction was similar, that is, a growth-rollback is possible in the near future
bitcoin has grown a bit
Activity: 406
homt.net
Now Bull Run is not possible. I've seen a lot of people doing crypto ignore now. Crypto did not happen before such a big crash.
However, it is expected that in future crypto can go a long way. But he will need a lot of time.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Today we see the best day for bitcoin. Bitcoin has started to gain its value. And because of the BTC has an impact on the market, the all market has become green. So hopefully the bull run will come until the end of the year.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13