Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 7. (Read 3458 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We all hope for a gradual recovery of the crypto market in the near future. But I have repeatedly stated - so far there are no prerequisites for the bull run already this year. Now we just have to be patient, the situation should improve next year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
it's just fake and only temporary because I see the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place has started to break again and is red so you should be careful not to be fooled.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
We should not be excited when the market is back green, it is not a sign of a bull run. Although the market went up about two or three days, the market continues to go down in red. So we should hold at this moment.
we really have to keep hodl, but with a little green this can at least make us believe that crypto will not be forever red. surely a bull run will really happen.
Some hope needs to be cherish that bitcoin can grow anytime, people who are already disappointed too much needs to see some breaks, so this green sign can give them some hope to hold, the bull still far from reality and it can take more time but it should be expected any time soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
It doesnt mean the market increase little it is bull run. We need to continue and maintain the value of each everycoin to still green. But it will not happen because last week ago the price dump again and now we are on the red market and we don't know when it turn to green again.
Activity: 102
It doesn't look like the bull would run the market is just recovering,
And after a couple of days it would also fall down don't think that there would be bull run this December.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Couple of green days do not mean much. It will take a lot more stronger and bigger rise to be called as the next bull run.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i do not see it as a sign of a bull run, even if the prices are green for a short time. i do not trust the current crypto market, although i believe in crypto.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
We should not be excited when the market is back green, it is not a sign of a bull run. Although the market went up about two or three days, the market continues to go down in red. So we should hold at this moment.
we really have to keep hodl, but with a little green this can at least make us believe that crypto will not be forever red. surely a bull run will really happen.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
Have you seen the market today? hi, today green again with bitcoin is up 0.40%. still small, but I think this is a good sign to end this year with a bull run.
bce
Activity: 756
all possibilities can occur without anyone able to know for certain the development, confidence and patience are the main capital in investment and we must be smart in taking advantage of all opportunities to benefit
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
have fun in the volatile green/red market cycle
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
i think it is a sign that crypto still alive and it is not agony convulsion. i want to believe this. soon it will become green again.
Activity: 644
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
I'm tired of saying everything's gonna be okay. Yes, I believe that the market will be green in the coming years. But to discuss this is not interesting and is not desirable. That's because a lot of people are talking about it right now.
That you subtly hinted that the situation will change for the better in the coming years. Emphasis on the word years. Each of us is waiting for changes for the better in the cryptocurrency market in the coming months, not entire years.
To be honest, I do not expect another development of events. Only a few years will have to be expected to stabilize the market and in order for projects to develop and raise the price of their coins.
Activity: 630
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
I'm tired of saying everything's gonna be okay. Yes, I believe that the market will be green in the coming years. But to discuss this is not interesting and is not desirable. That's because a lot of people are talking about it right now.
That you subtly hinted that the situation will change for the better in the coming years. Emphasis on the word years. Each of us is waiting for changes for the better in the cryptocurrency market in the coming months, not entire years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I think the bull run will not happen soon, it is accumulation phase for institutions who want to join the Crypto market. This situation is just releif rally and we are still in down trend. However, the longer the better for the market.
The market was in green yesterday but today there are in red.  Bitcoin has lose over $300 today alone.  I think bitcoin and others populars altcoins are not ready for bullish run now.  The investors are selling bitcoin for fiat and traders are just pumping and dumping the market at wish.  For me this year is not too favourable for the holders and as a holder I am in loses currently.  I think in the next two to five years to come cryptocurrencies should be in green again and the market capitalization should be above $1 trillion. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think the bull run will not happen soon, it is accumulation phase for institutions who want to join the Crypto market. This situation is just releif rally and we are still in down trend. However, the longer the better for the market.
Activity: 504
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
As we understood this at all nothing not says. The market can change its direction in 1 moment, so be less optimistic about it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2

it is still too early to conclude, especially there are no strong guidelines for bullrun, this month is not over and next month is the end of the year. we still leave one month and anything can happen. but I hope the market really grows.
I think the next month will bring some good news for the market as now many positive things are going to happen for the market. Many bigger exchanges are going to list the coin and that will wake up the bulls to enter the market with full boost.
Pages:
Jump to: