Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking healthy and greener all over again - page 4. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 10
At present the market is not stable, the price of coins in the market is still not as before, I have not dared to invest, the possibility of the market will improve in 2020, in 2019 the price of coins in the market is still like this
Yes, that is true. For now the price has not shown a significant increase, prices are still rising and falling sharply, so we must be careful in conditions like today, because prices may fall even deeper.                     
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
This is good to see that the market recovers from a big dump though its not a strong reversal but at least we are heading to a great trend again. Hopefully bitcoin will stay above $4k before the end of 2018, this is a great start for us to reach the top again so let’s all support cryptomarket and don’t ever lose hope because we can survive on this bear market.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
At present the market is not stable, the price of coins in the market is still not as before, I have not dared to invest, the possibility of the market will improve in 2020, in 2019 the price of coins in the market is still like this
How can you be sure of it that by 2019 the same scenario will be faced by the market? Others have been saying that 2019 is the time of redemption and recovery for the market instead of the same situation right now.

Hey cryptos market are never stable for long periods of time, their volatility is what makes them unique.
IMHO, this word "stable" is being used and become popular today and its pointing out the price for most who have been looking at the market. When someone says "the market isn't stable" it's mostly they have been looking at day to day charts.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I think "healthy" and "greener" are two different characteristics of the market which have almost no relation to each other. We had seen a lot of green days in November-December 2017, but was the market "healthier" back then?

In my opinion, the less manipulations in the market, the healthier it is, regardless of whether it's green or red. We can't forbid manipulations in a free market, but we can hope that they will be less possible in the future due to wider adoption. 
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Hey cryptos market are never stable for long periods of time, their volatility is what makes them unique. I feel it's too early to take a call on whether 2019 will be a good or bad year for crypto prices, as it'll depend on the upcoming events of quarter one of 2019. While it was expected that Bakkt would be approved by 24th January 2019 it's been delayed again, and even bitcoins futures are in doubt hence once again it's difficult to give a definite answer about 2019 and ahead.

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-futures-might-remain-a-dream-as-major-financial-institutions-in-wall-street-shy-away-from-their-plan/
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
today the cryptocurrency price in the market has started to red again and all of them are trapped at high prices because yesterday the price of the cryptocurrency rose and after that it collapsed again.
- Well, growth and recovery in recent days is just a plan to make a profit on Christmas day, and the power behind this story is whales, they control the whole market, and of course, after they get a certain profit, they will stop pumping, red will reappear and this is what can be seen right now, so you don't need to be too surprised about that. This situation will probably continue to last, I do not understand the plan the whales are trying to achieve but I feel they are wrong to create this situation, everyone was too depressed and no longer wanted to stay in this market
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It seems like that can be said as a trap because currently the cryptocurrency price in the market has collapsed again and the price is back to low prices so you should be careful when you want to trade because the market conditions are not too good.
This is exactly what i mean that while people thought the price will recover because seem the price showing good sign but today all of market were red again and it was happening several times in this year that seem it will be increasingly difficult to make a profit from crypto and all of price also could good back to unpredictable which is can be down anytime
I think we should get used to this condition. You have to know that before the bull run happened. then a positive price change can change to a negative price change immediately due to fluctuations. so don't hold your coin to long while the market conditions still like this
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
The crypto currency market is found healthy and greener all over the wold again. The global community is under the strong influence of the digital currency and which is driving  towards a new form of economy. Bitcoin is the new form  of economy linked with the modern technology which will be eliminating the fiat currency and leading us to a digital world. The block chain technology is the part and parcel of the bitcoin which controls the entire system in a secured manner for the proper functioning. The entire crypto currency was under the influence of the bearish move in the crypto market and now it  has changed the market towards a bullish move and according to that the corresponding changes are occurring in the graph which indicates a positive signal to the prospective investors.So it will be a good signal to the market source for a positive trend to move upward.
Activity: 448
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
today the cryptocurrency price in the market has started to red again and all of them are trapped at high prices because yesterday the price of the cryptocurrency rose and after that it collapsed again.

It is just because some of them might have started to book profits for the Christmas and new year and due to which some selling pressure was higher. Should be good all over again btc will climb up and also a time to buy some and make quick 500$ in next couple of days from 1 btc.
Activity: 926
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
It seems like that can be said as a trap because currently the cryptocurrency price in the market has collapsed again and the price is back to low prices so you should be careful when you want to trade because the market conditions are not too good.
This is exactly what i mean that while people thought the price will recover because seem the price showing good sign but today all of market were red again and it was happening several times in this year that seem it will be increasingly difficult to make a profit from crypto and all of price also could good back to unpredictable which is can be down anytime
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
From the little experience i have in crypto, i am not surprise to see a green market for the past few days. This is crypto and the market cannot go down continuously. Definitely, the bear market shall be alternated with bull market. What matters now is patience and a lot of awareness creation to draw more investors to crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 1050
Yes it is a great news for cryptocurrency and hoping it continue to grow up until next year. My guess is that bitcoin will close at least at $5k but if not then there's nothing we can do about it and just wait till 2019 and hope for bullrun.
if my hope is that this year bitcoin can pound the price of around $ 6000, then it can pass the resistance and provide a signal for the next bullrun. but until the end of this year conditions had only slightly changed, with prices ranging from $ 4000
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Yes it is a great news for cryptocurrency and hoping it continue to grow up until next year. My guess is that bitcoin will close at least at $5k but if not then there's nothing we can do about it and just wait till 2019 and hope for bullrun.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
The crypto market is positive in this holiday season with big gains from the majority of cryptocurrencies and this is a good news for those who are for profits in this season but still a long to those who are in hodl.
You are right. The recent uptrend these past few days was good for the day traders out there but for the hodlers like me (especially who bought during the times of btc's peak)? It's not enough. Nevertheless, this is the best way to end this year. This kind of news gives hope to the old investors and maintains being interesting for the future ones. Let's hope that this will continue 'til 2019 and became the start of the long awaited bull run Smiley.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
The crypto market is positive in this holiday season with big gains from the majority of cryptocurrencies and this is a good news for those who are for profits in this season but still a long to those who are in hodl. Many traders and investors believed that next year will be slightly better for the crypto market than this year but bullrun might still be elusive unless there is a big development that will push the prices into bullrun.

For the last 7 days, the market is rallying pretty good. You're right, this is good for day traders. There are fluctuations inclined upward. I think it is building up momentum for next year. So, I believe that the bull run will happen next year especially with several upcoming events that might trigger bull run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The crypto market is positive in this holiday season with big gains from the majority of cryptocurrencies and this is a good news for those who are for profits in this season but still a long to those who are in hodl. Many traders and investors believed that next year will be slightly better for the crypto market than this year but bullrun might still be elusive unless there is a big development that will push the prices into bullrun.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
It is very nice before Christmas to watch such a positive view as all green charts. Let's hope that this is not just a Christmas gift, but the price increases in the entire crypto market will last for the whole 2019.

I also hope that this will last until the end of 2019 and the coin will return to green with the benefits that many people will later have.
That must be in 2019, when the coins will rise and the market will become green, I am sure of that, because at the moment there are many coins that have started to develop after they have fallen in the decline in prices.
yes I hope the market will continue to increase next year
because next year there will be many implementations of the blockchain system because now the implementation is very good
Pages:
Jump to: