Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking healthy and greener all over again - page 6. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, I see the market is very green now, this means that the market has shown a very good price increase, and hopefully the Bull run will happen as soon as possible, because the market for one year has experienced a very drastic decline in prices.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Don't think we'll see any prolonged growth until we have clarity on the ETF and Bakkt. Once we have that we have an immediate growth trend which isn't years in the future.
You're with what you said about the slightly increase in price of the crypto market not been for long but I want you to know that the down trend of the crypto market reasonable and normal because the price manipulation which was also involved the last year ATH and the ETF/Bakkt wont the savior of the market. However, no one should expect good result about ETF or the crypto market this year.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
The cryptocurrency market is on another one.
it appears we are on the verge of seeing the next bull run as the market added over $14 in the last 3 days.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Hey guys! Here's the good news. The market turns green again today. The prices up by an average of 12%. Hoping that this will continue as the year ends. This sharp rise might start the bull running in the green field.
even so, but we remain cautious, because it could be a false increase, and this increase is only a price correction. but honestly I expect prices to rise as you expect.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
several times this has happened, but it doesn't make most people interested, so the price of BTC falls again
One thing that can make everyone want to buy BTC again is, there is a constant pump for 1 week like last year, where the price of BTC can reach 18k USD in just one week, and it really makes the public shock
if that happens again, chances are BTC will get more attention
because lately, up and down no more than 10%
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
Hey guys! Here's the good news. The market turns green again today. The prices up by an average of 12%. Hoping that this will continue as the year ends. This sharp rise might start the bull running in the green field.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't think we'll see any prolonged growth until we have clarity on the ETF and Bakkt. Once we have that we have an immediate growth trend which isn't years in the future.

Today market has shown some good positive movements but this does not mean that this is the start of bull run. It may takes many months before we cross all the resistances till 15K and then move up further.

Lol. A couple of hundred bucks up and we're already talking about bullruns. This year won't have any of that for sure. What we can hope for is a pretty decent run to end the year on a positive note.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I vote 5K because bitcoin is really in bull right now and it will take some time to reach 10k again as of now. Today 17th December market shown green color and price of altcoins and bitcoin rise again, so that shows the positive sign to change market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Look healthy because it starts to green? not everything can be determined by the green price in the market, if a few hours later they will turn red again. prices in the market have not fully recovered, we must remain patient
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Today market has shown some good positive movements but this does not mean that this is the start of bull run. It may takes many months before we cross all the resistances till 15K and then move up further.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
this is a good opportunity for new investors, they get the right price. a good opportunity. but disappointment holders are getting bigger because they need a long time to restore their assets.
Holders cannot do anything when the price falls but still it is an opportunity to everyone to invest and start again. Though it is hard and take time to gain again, no worries as long as the market is going to grow again and the coin recovers, that could gain good. Keep positive and wait on what going to happen on the market for the following years.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Dont be mislead by this fake green growth,because just after couple of days the market dipped again and this time almost drops below 100$ billion market capitalization.and expect more like this situation as the volatility of the cryptocurrencies are taking over this whole year,and the issue of manipulation
it just bull trap i  think.if i am look at chart , on big time frame there is no reversal sign.and if market green ,it just traders that trying take opportunity buying cheap and fast selling.

Well it could be a trap because we have seen this kind of pattern in the last 6 months or so. There's no more bull run this year and it will take a lot of money to start and reset the market again. Although I believed that we're closing in at the bottom price. And unless we hit it, bull run will not happen. So most probably next year we will see bitcoin hit floor price before we can suddenly witness a dramatic price increase once Bakkt and ETF goes live.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Dont be mislead by this fake green growth,because just after couple of days the market dipped again and this time almost drops below 100$ billion market capitalization.and expect more like this situation as the volatility of the cryptocurrencies are taking over this whole year,and the issue of manipulation
it just bull trap i  think.if i am look at chart , on big time frame there is no reversal sign.and if market green ,it just traders that trying take opportunity buying cheap and fast selling.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What a sunny day for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market? The market has added over $20 billion in the last 48 hours.
is that the sign for the next crypto bull run or this is just another pump by the whales to let people in and later cash out their money?
Are we on the verge of seeing another ATH very soon or it is just an ordinary pump... What y'all thinking?

https://i.imgur.com/pYxQKk1.png

Lol, I bought stellar @ & 0.25 and now the price is down to $0.11 for each of the coins, despite all the hype recently. But I’m not really worried about that, I have Ethereum and other coins, including XRP and BTC. They haven’t been performing very well lately, Bitcoin is stuck at 3k. Experts are even predicting more fall to come around next year January. But I have still no option than to still continue Hodl’ing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
it seems the market is difficult to predict, but seeing a volume that doesn't rise significantly maybe this is a fake pump, maybe the price of bitcoin will stabilize at a price of $ 3000- $ 4000 so if the price of $ 5000 at the end of this year is enough to make traders happy, because I think it makes sense if binding inadequate market volume.
There is a good potential for the future and upwards movement but I doubt it is anything soon. I know we need to at least wait until this SEC decision thing happens, it has been waited forever and it keeps getting delayed and delayed all the time and until that is decided I don't think we are going to have any major movement. The price could be moving one way or another in small numbers and it may even keep falling lower but until the SEC is decided it will not be doing anything huge.

We just had some bad couple of weeks, from Craig selling his coins to bakkt getting delayed and now SEC delaying theirs it just keeps getting worse and worse, eventually bad news will run out and good news will start to come. When a bad thing happens in crypto it is always back to back but fortunately when a good thing happens that's back to back too and the price moves either side very sharply.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Indeed it was a sunny day looking at the current price we are 1000$ down again in two weeks and the market cap is mere 110B$ but I feel we will see some relief towards the end of this month so I have voted for 4000+$ as I feel we may see a slight bullish movement near the Christmas time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Volume is still too low, typically we see a spike in volume, and then price follows. Should be bottom somewhere around this area so scoop up what you can folks (just my opinion)
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
I think it's just an ordinary pump, I'm not really sure about the bull run at the end of the year. Chances are, a bull run will occur when the BCHABC and BCHSV wars are over. Today's increase is likely because whales buy lots of crypto at very cheap prices so prices increase slightly.
How can we say that bull run will coming? And I just think that an ordinary pump will the beginning of the bull run. And what if this thing is the thing that we need to push the bull run. The war about two cryptocurrency is already over but there are still no bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: