Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking healthy and greener all over again - page 5. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
It is very nice before Christmas to watch such a positive view as all green charts. Let's hope that this is not just a Christmas gift, but the price increases in the entire crypto market will last for the whole 2019.

I also hope that this will last until the end of 2019 and the coin will return to green with the benefits that many people will later have.
That must be in 2019, when the coins will rise and the market will become green, I am sure of that, because at the moment there are many coins that have started to develop after they have fallen in the decline in prices.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
if bitcoin stabilizes at the price of 5000 dollars we can expect 8000 dollars price stability price and thereafter we will see price growth for new high hopefully we see bull rally

for the past few days the price has started to increase, but we also do not know whether the price starts to increase further or even decreases, so we should not be happy first, because the increase has not yet fully taken place.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It is very nice before Christmas to watch such a positive view as all green charts. Let's hope that this is not just a Christmas gift, but the price increases in the entire crypto market will last for the whole 2019.

I also hope that this will last until the end of 2019 and the coin will return to green with the benefits that many people will later have.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Yes, this week the price of Bitcoin is on a positive trend, this is very good progress, so it is expected that in 2019 the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply, I also get information from the news on the internet that in 2019 there will be a lot of good news for Bitcoin.
it is our hope that prices will return to normal and even increase continuously. of course, investor confidence in crypto will recover as well. on the other hand this will give understanding to the government to take an attitude of agreeing with crypto, so that the development will be faster
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
if bitcoin stabilizes at the price of 5000 dollars we can expect 8000 dollars price stability price and thereafter we will see price growth for new high hopefully we see bull rally
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Right now, the capitalization of cryptocurrency market is currently rising. It seems that this is now the end of bear market because there are many signs that the bull market will occur.
I also believe 2019 will be positive for whole crypto world but this is just belief. I can not tell you what the signs are for you but I can not see any sign around for price increase. As far as I know the SEC has decided to extend the deadline which cannot be extended.
Of course we can only predict but its not accurate, only time can tell but its good too see the market above $4k again. We are going to a great market again let’s just hope for a positive trend for the last week of 2018.

We haven't bottomed out yet. The pump right now, mainly comes from short squeezes - large number of contracts needing to close and FOMO. Waiting for 1.4k and 700$
I strongly believe we will not hit that price again, bitcoin is meant to go higher and i know manipulators will not go cheaper than $3k again. Anyway, Let’s see if this price will hit or not, better to be ready for every circumstances.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, this week the price of Bitcoin is on a positive trend, this is very good progress, so it is expected that in 2019 the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply, I also get information from the news on the internet that in 2019 there will be a lot of good news for Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
We haven't bottomed out yet. The pump right now, mainly comes from short squeezes - large number of contracts needing to close and FOMO. Waiting for 1.4k and 700$
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Right now, the capitalization of cryptocurrency market is currently rising. It seems that this is now the end of bear market because there are many signs that the bull market will occur.
I also believe 2019 will be positive for whole crypto world but this is just belief. I can not tell you what the signs are for you but I can not see any sign around for price increase. As far as I know the SEC has decided to extend the deadline which cannot be extended.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
I think bitcoin should be pumped the first then Ethereum!!!!
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
What a sunny day for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market? The market has added over $20 billion in the last 48 hours.
is that the sign for the next crypto bull run or this is just another pump by the whales to let people in and later cash out their money?
Are we on the verge of seeing another ATH very soon or it is just an ordinary pump... What y'all thinking?

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Observe the graph of many cryptocurrencies, we can see that there are pumps that happening in all over cryptocurrency market. It seems that the market is now recovering and it will now back to its normal state.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Don't think we'll see any prolonged growth until we have clarity on the ETF and Bakkt. Once we have that we have an immediate growth trend which isn't years in the future.

Today market has shown some good positive movements but this does not mean that this is the start of bull run. It may takes many months before we cross all the resistances till 15K and then move up further.

Lol. A couple of hundred bucks up and we're already talking about bullruns. This year won't have any of that for sure. What we can hope for is a pretty decent run to end the year on a positive note.

Yes, it is too early to write here about the bull run. IF we watch the green picture for many days, and IF the cryptocurrencies start growing constantly, then we can say that the bulls are here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Bitcoin didnt settle at the price of 5000 dollars so we can expect btc to settle at 5000 dollars by this year end if all the positive and bull rally again we may 8000 dollars as well
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
several times this has happened, but it doesn't make most people interested, so the price of BTC falls again
One thing that can make everyone want to buy BTC again is, there is a constant pump for 1 week like last year, where the price of BTC can reach 18k USD in just one week, and it really makes the public shock
if that happens again, chances are BTC will get more attention
because lately, up and down no more than 10%
The price does not fall because of people losing their interest all of a sudden lol. That is a hilarious thing to say. And no, we don't want a sudden pump where price rises to $18,000 USD. We never want that to happen. This would just create more uncertainty and doubt on peoples mind. Moreover sudden huge rise is actually unhealthy for the market. We rather prefer steady rise over days.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Don't think we'll see any prolonged growth until we have clarity on the ETF and Bakkt. Once we have that we have an immediate growth trend which isn't years in the future.
The price has been going up slightly bit for couple days in a row now and that scares me, it shouldn't but it does. This is what the 2018 bear market did to all of us, I am a crypto dude who has been into crypto for years yet right now when I see crypto market going higher I get scared.

Right now short sales are getting higher and higher in number these days because the whales or at least the bitmex folk believe that this is a fake out and the price will go back down quickly hence they are not trusting the long and putting their money in short.

We as collectively lost our hope of going high and anytime price goes even slightly high we believe it will go back down. We can't really skyrocket ever again until we manage to break that thought process for all of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Yes there is a small hope that bitcoin will going to recover again. If there is a chance that it will going to recover to the point where market price was high for the time when I was investing bitcoin then I would be more than happy for it. I could be able to see my money again after it was being invested in bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
In my opinion, mm makes short positions are removed.For a bigger fall.
MAybe it will or maybe it will not
😂 i dont care im on a crypto break right now
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Apparently, the market has been in green for the past three days now with most of the large cap coins increasing in price gradually. This is a good sign of imminent bull market and the best way to approach such market condition is to keep holding and inviting new investors into the scene. This will further spike the market's value with a great boost.
Pages:
Jump to: