Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking healthy and greener all over again - page 8. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
It's a little bit strange what's happening now, as I see everyone was upset because of such fall, then when price felt to 3600 usd, in one day it become more than 4000$. I thought it would be a push which would slowly return bitcoin to it's 6000$ line but somehow price still falls and plays between 3600-3900. Finally price will rise because I highly doubt giant miners will accept these terms for a long time, to my mind they need it currently to cut so hige difficulty.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
well yeah this can be move again into red, because there is still have christmas and new year holiday, i think in that period will make some of market will crush again. we know if that would happen like years before christmas many investor will take out they money

Well, the price of Bitcoin is not at $3700 meaning you are right about that. The price of Bitcoin is declining again and I don't know when will it go back to it's current price of $4000 or when it will may pump. Right now, the price is very low if we will be comparing them to the reigning ATH but there are still the possibility of pumping these year, we should take advantage of the low prices.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Calm down and still have a proper look at the market before you get carried away. The market is still bearish and any little shake again will certainly push the price further down than it has already gone. BTC is now below $4,000 again and the chart is not looking promising at all. Don't expect last year scenario to play off again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
Here we go again that looks like celebrating too early that you never know that if was just might temporary that after the few days it will red again making you to be disappointed again and again but still never learn. I suggest observe the market for couples of months not couple of days only.
People like to celebrate too early, the recovery of a few days is enough for them to believe that a new bull market is coming but those that take the time to calm down and see the market for what it is are not going to celebrate until the recovery at least last a few months otherwise the market could make a turn and go down again and make you lose money because of it.
Yeah, it's too early to celebrate, Bitcoin price in the market played at the range of 3.8k dollars to 4.2 dollars which are repeated up and down situation. I think the market will recover but I take more months before it is going through. However, we can keep holding our asset until our profit was there and don't do panic selling which not contributes to the market, hence, it makes it worst.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Here we go again that looks like celebrating too early that you never know that if was just might temporary that after the few days it will red again making you to be disappointed again and again but still never learn. I suggest observe the market for couples of months not couple of days only.
People like to celebrate too early, the recovery of a few days is enough for them to believe that a new bull market is coming but those that take the time to calm down and see the market for what it is are not going to celebrate until the recovery at least last a few months otherwise the market could make a turn and go down again and make you lose money because of it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Price action is very little currently, we may end up in a narrow bracket for multiple months like we did with the price around 6k. Whales won't want to pump the price at this point, they'll want to keep accumulating. ATH is going to be a minimum of 1 year IMO.
indeed when the price is stable at $ 6000, we hope there is a pump, but what happens is actually a breakout down, so that it continues the negative trend, before it can penetrate $ 6000 again, I will not have a positive trend

Even returning back to $6k might not be a strong enough signal of a reversal, I think it would require breaking higher support levels approaching 10k usd.

I'm not counting any chickens, all year we've seen the market slump for 3-7 days at a time then have a short 1-2 day recovery before stability and then the next slump. This time could be different, but then again it might not be.
that's the price movement on the money market, very fast changing if we can find a gap in a very fast situation then we can always get benefits, always make careful observations and not be too obsessed with a lot of profits, the bitcoin currency is very unique, it can arrive arrived down but it can also rise quickly too, it really depends on the world situation.

Right now bitcoin isn't being moved by the world situation or any particular news. Any market like this is more about mass psychology than anything else, positive news is brushed off in these times and negative news is jumped upon, the reverse happens in a bullish market, either way they don't change anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
well yeah this can be move again into red, because there is still have christmas and new year holiday, i think in that period will make some of market will crush again. we know if that would happen like years before christmas many investor will take out they money
if investors didnt want loss their money they have to hold their bitcoin.althoug they need money for their holiday.they could postponed their fun need if want their money recovered.

December is a month wherein we received some bonus in the company that we are working with and because market is really bad then definitely they would prefer to hold their cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, we can see some improvement in the next few months.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Much better to see $4k levels after the hash war.

I'm now more confident to see $4,000 rather than falling more below $3,000 which is more giving me another headache when I use to check the market. There's an additional market cap for the market but it's unlikely that it will stay there, everything's unpredictable and that amount can go out again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I sow that yesterday but it is not much encouraging as it looks like fakeout. Since morning it remains in the same area and that means it might fall again.  The bull has no momentum to push the price further up.  I think now still remains the best time for us to invest and if you are wise you will invest now.
It is not any greener than what it used to be. Just because whales stopped selling their coins for now don't be fooled by the fact that it looks green for now. Hash war is not exactly over and Craig is still trying to make bitcoin cash satoshis vision coin relevant. He is selling his bitcoins in order to buy his coin while making it look green and when everything in the market falls in price and his coin goes up everyone knows he will fuel that coin to higher price and others will follow by selling their coins and buying his coin which will help him as well. All of this will cause the price to keep going down for another while. Market is still in danger and not going anywhere up soon, maybe a bit of course (I wouldn't be shocked as high as 5 thousand dollars) but it won't be sustainable thing for now. We need the market to correct itself with high volumes first in order to get excited about it.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
if investors didnt want loss their money they have to hold their bitcoin.althoug they need money for their holiday.they could postponed their fun need if want their money recovered.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I'm not counting any chickens, all year we've seen the market slump for 3-7 days at a time then have a short 1-2 day recovery before stability and then the next slump. This time could be different, but then again it might not be.
that's the price movement on the money market, very fast changing if we can find a gap in a very fast situation then we can always get benefits, always make careful observations and not be too obsessed with a lot of profits, the bitcoin currency is very unique, it can arrive arrived down but it can also rise quickly too, it really depends on the world situation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
It is too early to say anything. Situation is suitable for whales to pump it up so we will have to wait a bit longer to give any valid conclusion. But I love to see all in green, makes me very happy.
About ATH, i think that we are waaaay to far from it man  Smiley

Price action is very little currently, we may end up in a narrow bracket for multiple months like we did with the price around 6k. Whales won't want to pump the price at this point, they'll want to keep accumulating. ATH is going to be a minimum of 1 year IMO.
indeed when the price is stable at $ 6000, we hope there is a pump, but what happens is actually a breakout down, so that it continues the negative trend, before it can penetrate $ 6000 again, I will not have a positive trend
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
There's not much space to keep falling. Previously Bitcoin bear markets were ending after correcting close to 80% and people are waiting for 3000. I think that we won't get to see it. It would be too easy and everyone would get rich. In these markets there's always only avery small number of people who are right and make money. The market has to keep surprising. We will either go up from 4000 or go down to 1000 or less Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is too early to say anything. Situation is suitable for whales to pump it up so we will have to wait a bit longer to give any valid conclusion. But I love to see all in green, makes me very happy.

Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
bitcoin and crypto will increase but in the range of $ 5000 until the end of 2018 because of the downward trend until the end of this year. Significant price increases such as the end of 2017 will be difficult to repeat this year because the trend of market movements continues to flat and tends to decline. hopefully 2019 will give us many benefits
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not possible to say yet if the green came to stay for a good time, but when the scenario changes, it happens without warnings. We need to be prepared for everything, because the unexpected is a possibility. Just think everyone is following the predictions these days, they say BTC will reach even lower prices, so that is the main expectation on the market, but some whales can come sneakily and pump Bitcoin, letting everyone behind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
I hope the green light came on the market to stay for a little bit longer. In any case my prediction to bitcoin is 4+ thousands, I really doubt it will show a phenomenal result during the month, so I do not expect something shocking big.
Pages:
Jump to: