Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 2. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
December 11, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

At last it wasn’t what you expected that happened. It was less than a year we finished the previous bull run, seven months to be precise (as of when you posted this) and there is no way bull will return immediately, it’s also going to take a year or two before it happens again. I’m hoping that price starts to go up, cause a lot of people are already worried, and the more they continue to quit the more the price drop.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
I think that this rising is temporary, maximum it can get $ 7600 - 7800 and soon it will go back (down) again. In my opinion we will be in flat during whole this year.
the market is not passionate, because the increase that occurs is very unstable and tends to be momentary, this is like there is a big game in trading, maybe there are big traders who want to profit from very sudden and momentary price movements, indeed bitcoin has not been received in all countries, but extraordinary potential in the future can be a special attraction for large traders to be able to master bitcoin in the future, by making prices unstable, they can buy cheap prices to save, because they know that in the future bitcoin will go up again.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
December 10, 2018, 08:44:14 PM
Actually, It was my mistake when I didn't recognize the right moment to sell (at least I sold alts).

But now.. so close to strongest support level 3k, after 1 month of the continuous dump, what is the point to sell? Risk/reward is weak.

I believe things will be better soon.

Do you have any other indicators other than those positive news? There is no big money entering the market and I think people who have left the market because of this bear market may not be interested in this market anymore, especially the newcomers.

The latest positive news was connected with some altcoins that were growing despite this bearish trend. Bitcoin SV managed to go up sufficiently, and it was a great pleasant surprise.

Lol. Bitcoin SV or Bitcoin Cash ABC is nothing but another altcoins for pump-and-dump scheme. So there's no positive news on that one, its just a rinse and repeat process.

So all of us will really need a lot of patience because there will be no bull run up to the end of the year which everyone is expected. We might end this year still in the bearish but just be optimistic that next year will be the start of our recovery.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Actually, It was my mistake when I didn't recognize the right moment to sell (at least I sold alts).

But now.. so close to strongest support level 3k, after 1 month of the continuous dump, what is the point to sell? Risk/reward is weak.

Do you have any other indicators other than those positive news? There is no big money entering the market and I think people who have left the market because of this bear market may not be interested in this market anymore, especially the newcomers.

The latest positive news was connected with some altcoins that were growing despite this bearish trend. Bitcoin SV managed to go up sufficiently, and it was a great pleasant surprise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Well they may be disinterested but i'm sure these people will rush to get back when they see a reversal. It may only take a group of whales to decide to turn the market around and when that happens, you'll see people again flocking to crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
December 08, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

Except news? News is FA. That’s why we can think about the future somehow

Beacause some projects have really nice and game changing ideas and technology to 

This dump without any fundamental reason. So this is manipulation and FUD.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
December 07, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 09:44:04 PM
patience is the key

or you can sell everything off and chill
if things get worse, why not to sell it? why don't you save yourself when many people save themselves? after all you can buy at a lower price right? but people's trust cannot be disturbed, I respect you if you want to hold until now
cut our loss could save our money.if we didnt do this in bearish market, our assets value could decrease alot.and this is not good for us.most people could not take good decision about their investment.
because many people think that conditions will improve and they continue to hold it, I think if they are short term holders or traders, then it should not hold as their first option, if conditions deteriorate certainly another option is cutlose, it can save their money
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
patience is the key

if things get worse, why not to sell it? why don't you save yourself when many people save themselves? after all you can buy at a lower price right? but people's trust cannot be disturbed, I respect you if you want to hold until now
We can just do everything we wanted with our investment. People isn't comfortable with the current situation and selling our coin is a good option while it have already a market value. Everything that could happen in our investment will absolutely lies on our decision and the action we made.
December 07, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
patience is the key

cut our loss could save our money.if we didnt do this in bearish market, our assets value could decrease alot.and this is not good for us.most people could not take good decision about their investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
patience is the key

December 07, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
patience is the key

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 06, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
I was once again convinced of the fact that you should not trust the news. This is small news that will not affect the market situation.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
we know, that one company also can show us some good things on November.
This project officially named as the ‘AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform (ADFP)’, is decentralized platform business by establishing a ‘decentralized fund market platform’ in which the AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The platform will connect global investors (the demand group for the asset management) with professional asset management companies, while it would supply the ‘Quant Trading System(QTS)’ to the asset management companies in order for them to create various high profit fund items, all aiming at truly revolutionizing and establishing a new ecosystem of global asset management market.
https://aidus.io/
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
November 19, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
Don't wait for the bull to start running again, instead what you can do is take advantage of the volatility of all crypto assets. Most crypto assets price moves 1%- 2% . Why not take advantage of the price so instead of waiting for a few years for hodling and sell your crypto assets, you can sell it at good price when price surges between 1% - 2%.
November 19, 2018, 04:22:09 AM
This is the purpose ^
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
I just feelling so really tired waiting for bull market, i waiting for nearly 1 years but the price just keep down. Im not sure when bull market will coming. Look like now many people want to leave crypto because many manipulation on the market, and that why the price keep down.
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
November 01, 2018, 01:53:58 AM
I know there is a lot of good news about Crypto but its price has not changed. This made me confused and did not know what to do now. I'm not sure if this is the best time to buy and hold long term. Can someone give me the correct answer and help me?
I believe there is no one who can give you the correct answer on investment strategy, as every investors would have to take their own risk in every investment made, there are many factors affecting the price of crypto-currencies beside positive news report on it, so I think you might need to research and learn about the crypto-currencies trading market deeply before you start your trading journey.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 01, 2018, 01:33:13 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks.
Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

Whatever happens to the market, I still believe in holding. Even though market is down and especially market is good, I hold coins. It is because I am really inspired to bitcoin. I believe that if bitcoin can reach up to 19K USD, other coins (even alts) can also grow although not as high as 19K.
you have to maintain that trust so that you can continue to hold it in accordance with your target, because in the short term the price of bitcoin and crypto will go up and down and difficult to predict, don't let you panic and be afraid to see that price change, be assured of the future of that coin, if you want to hold long-term profits, it's better not to see the market too often
Pages:
Jump to: