Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 10. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 503
July 24, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
Market is positive with reason: Coinbase got approval to trade with securities, Mastercard  got licence for offering
BTC transactions with their credit cards, ETF decision for BTC is close, G 20 meeting as well.
The market is excited and prepared for good news and the prices reflects that positive momentum.

I agree, With so much positive news happening to bitcoin there is no doubt bitcoin market beyond doubt will hit its all time high hopefully at the end of the year. We already hit $8000 as of now as i see bitcoin is on a bullish trend possible pullbacks but i'm positive we hit again it's all time high soon...
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
July 24, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public
SEC FLOODED WITH POSITIVE BITCOIN ETF COMMENTS

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

Yes I saw the increasing valuation of bitcoin and finally after the lots of controversy and after the hatred of so many of people, finally the valuation of bitcoin has been increasing again and I guess , the valuation that is deflated to a very low extent so this increment in the valuation of bitcoin is so appreciating and now again it’s users getting trust over bitcoin and moreover the market is also looking so good and positive and this is really a very good news for all the bitcoin fans
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 18, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
Yes that is true, lots of positive news about bitcoin but the other side i feel that altcoin are now declining due to demand in bitcoin which is now turning in green.
We should take this advantages to continue holding for the better income in the near future.

The altcoins isn't declining, but it was just dependent on how bitcoin will have to go further its value. Green signals indicates pumping price and its demand of bitcoin shows positive changes of value, so if we may see alts were falling at lower value that's only a part of the corrections period. Hodling at 100% assurance could be the best strategy right now and this can be a perfect choice to have.

The market prices right now is currently increasing slowly and it was still the best time to hold your coins and wait for the higher prices to come out before selling.
Much preferred to hold and see much bigger value incoming months, after this big news was spread we seen that there's really a good effects, maybe not new investors to join in but holders to hold tightly and don't bother with some fluctuations, we are heading into positive acceptance and holding our coins will bring good opportunities to gained decent  profits.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 11:02:31 PM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

so many good news for crypto industry, now is the time to buy crypto especially bitcoin,, the price is pumping so lets buy while the price is low because in the next few months maybe we cant afford to buy when the price reach high..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:04:58 PM
Yes that is true, lots of positive news about bitcoin but the other side i feel that altcoin are now declining due to demand in bitcoin which is now turning in green.
We should take this advantages to continue holding for the better income in the near future.

The altcoins isn't declining, but it was just dependent on how bitcoin will have to go further its value. Green signals indicates pumping price and its demand of bitcoin shows positive changes of value, so if we may see alts were falling at lower value that's only a part of the corrections period. Hodling at 100% assurance could be the best strategy right now and this can be a perfect choice to have.

The market prices right now is currently increasing slowly and it was still the best time to hold your coins and wait for the higher prices to come out before selling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
Market is positive with reason: Coinbase got approval to trade with securities, Mastercard  got licence for offering
BTC transactions with their credit cards, ETF decision for BTC is close, G 20 meeting as well.
The market is excited and prepared for good news and the prices reflects that positive momentum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
The correct forecast was made at 29,06,2018. : D Now 18,07,2018 and the price of bitcoin is almost 7,5  thousand . We watch the market turn in the direction of growth and now the price will skyrocket and the rush will be huge. Of course, positive news only pushes up the price and many big capitalists are already naive to buy bitcoins. I think all the Crypto currency will also go up-you can also look at good  ico projects.(Look at the EON -I liked it)
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

And more

--

This good news will bring the market to a positive value, especially In bitcoin technology which Is obviously Increase Into 10% In just these week. If this will continue even atleast the last week of these month, Its a very good news for those still hold on It because they earned huge profits all of these postive happening.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
July 18, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
LOL Don't make the same mistakes again hodling thru loses. Make the best out of these runs.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 05:11:35 AM
Sure the price of bitcoin increases continusouly from yesterday. The bull run of bitcoin starts and market is in green. It's a very happy and positive news for bitcoin holders. So don't sell your bitcoins now because the price will have rapid growth in future. Keep hold on your bitcoins for some time surely the price will sky rocket in future. At that time your profit will be more and more. Hold it with patience will give more benefits in future.  
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 18, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
i don't know man, for bitcoin more good news like more adoption doesn't correlate with the increase of money, but the bad news about bitcoin will quickly plummet the price of btc. So with any news that's going around especially the good one, i don't bother that much, cause i know it's will pump eventually.
This is true, if you go back 4-5 years ago, you will see that nothing will stop Bitcoin from gaining its ground. There maybe negative news along the way but notice how the price of Bitcoin starts to recover 2 to 3 months after a drastic fall. sometimes you will just scratch your head when you panicked and sell then see how the price recovers. Whales are just staring at their computers and saying gotcha for those who sold at bottom price.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 18, 2018, 04:47:01 AM
i don't know man, for bitcoin more good news like more adoption doesn't correlate with the increase of money, but the bad news about bitcoin will quickly plummet the price of btc. So with any news that's going around especially the good one, i don't bother that much, cause i know it's will pump eventually.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Today there is little proof that bitcoin is going to the moon, many people are disappointed to have sold their property at the time the price fell. I'm sure bitcoin can reach 10000 $
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
What OP have said has now taking effect in the market and the latest is that Blockrock new. This is also makes me bullish after months of frustrations in the prices so I'll be holding tighter to my coins and also adding a few list of other altcoins that are still in the dirtground.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
For the first 6 months of 2018, this is a very difficult time for the Crypto market, so it's a wise decision to hold your pennies, if you rush to sell early at low prices. will make your capital gradually decrease and loss.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
The hype is coming back I think. I'm so happy we are getting back to 20 000 us dollars again. I'm so happy for that. I hope everything to go on the right track and we all can be rich!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 17, 2018, 08:35:56 PM
The market is already showing good signs today and hopefully this week will be the start of series of price increase.
It could be similar to what happened back in April. The price shot up from well under $7000 to nearly the $10,000 mark, where after that we set a new low for the year well under the $6000 mark.

I don't see much reason for longer term optimism with that in mind, especially with how the downtrend remains up as long as we don't break the $10,000 mark. Patience is key here and will definitely pay off later on.

It's understandable that people get excited everywhere, but this market is too unpredictable to value it based on what happened in the last days. Dollar cost averaging remains the best way to deal with it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
My consideration is equal your one because I also consider that it is forming a new uptrend and we should hold or ever buy some more while the prices are so attractive low.
Pages:
Jump to: