Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 7. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 02, 2018, 03:46:21 AM
Some altcoins prices from now people cant understand what also happening in their prices why are they get dropping so lots of people also dont know what to do with their coins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
October 01, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
I would say that the market is not overtly negative or positive right now. However, we are witnessing a lot of dumping going on and most of this can't be identified. It looks like some of the whales are cashing out and exiting crypto.
That's bad if that is the real thing that is happening.
We never know what is really happening inside, what I believe is that whales are causing the price dump for them to accumulate.
They'll never exit when they can make money with the price fluctuation.
We can't just put blame on crypto whales as they aren't the one controlling the market. Dumps and pumps are usually happen to us since from the start but due to market demand it is getting worst by then and it came into the point that volatility game is high.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
October 01, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
I would say that the market is not overtly negative or positive right now. However, we are witnessing a lot of dumping going on and most of this can't be identified. It looks like some of the whales are cashing out and exiting crypto.
That's bad if that is the real thing that is happening.
We never know what is really happening inside, what I believe is that whales are causing the price dump for them to accumulate.
They'll never exit when they can make money with the price fluctuation.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
October 01, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
We need to remain more positive for us to overcome our fear and we can also get a huge amount of profit on it, because of we shave faith and hold bitcoin we can really earn on it during the time when it was rise. So I believe that bitcoin or crypto will become more amazing in re near future and it can really make us profitable of we are going to HODL.
The current situation of the market is a challenge for all investors. Those who cannot hold their coins and sell them for low price will definitely lose their money, but those who think about their future will hold their coins for long time. One day the price will rise again and they will make huge profits against their investment. Just need patience and courage.
Patience will make us get a much better chance. Be patient in facing unfavorable conditions because the fact is that it is happening now. The bad convention that happened during the past few weeks, in fact has changed and now the conditions are on a positive path and we get the opportunity to be able to seize the opportunity to get a profit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:47:48 AM
Google is reversing part of its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan.
The new policy starts in October.
Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform in June.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Bakkt:
Our first contracts will be physically delivered Bitcoin futures contracts versus fiat currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR. For example, buying one USD/BTC futures contract will result in daily delivery of one Bitcoin into the customer’s account.

https://twitter.com/Bakkt/status/1044567318771232769

Bitcoin Takes Another Huge Leap Towards Mainstream Acceptance
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/09/25/bitcoin-takes-another-huge-leap-towards-mainstream-acceptance/#7c3efc1df1e5

This reversion by Google would really make things flourish again with many new people gaining more trust in crypto. This is just great.

Good news, hopefully this makes investors confident in crypto's future, I hope that someday Google will make crypto so that it can compete with bitcoin and ethereum.
Trust is mandatory while investing your money in cryptocurrency especially when you want to trade in crypto. If you do not trust something, how is it possible that you will succeed? I trust bitcoin the most and I will never sell my coins without thinking about the current bearish situation of the market. I am thinking about the far future of my family.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
Thanks for the links, very interesting. I agree with your opinion. Over the past few months, there have been so many positive developments in the cryptography world that this will only affect the overall indicator of the cryptography market with an upward trend.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
Yeah, that is great that the market value of different electronic coins in the market has a positive outflow.
Therefore you can used the HODL style in investing in cryptocurrency, it is the easiest and the more better way to obtain income without spending too much effort to have it all.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
Everybody knows about the recent market price and most of the people with very hopeful in this market condition, Most of the holder are very positive with this crypto market. People want to hold for a long time and they are very positive his holding at the moment this is a perfect time to hold so if you have some coin so you should hold you’re token. If you want to make a good profit so never sell your token must hold it for a couple of month.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
We need to remain more positive for us to overcome our fear and we can also get a huge amount of profit on it, because of we shave faith and hold bitcoin we can really earn on it during the time when it was rise. So I believe that bitcoin or crypto will become more amazing in re near future and it can really make us profitable of we are going to HODL.
The current situation of the market is a challenge for all investors. Those who cannot hold their coins and sell them for low price will definitely lose their money, but those who think about their future will hold their coins for long time. One day the price will rise again and they will make huge profits against their investment. Just need patience and courage.
Activity: 630
September 28, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
A lots of positive event and news have happened and still happening to bitcoin yet,  we haven't seen it's effect on bitcoin price.  I doubt if positive sentiment and news drive bitcoin speculative value this days!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 28, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
It will be positive impact & bitcoin will go up to meet its value, other alt coins will also go green.
Nothing to worry keep patience & hold your assets to make profit.

The only way to overcome those fears behind is to keep positive and throw away our negative minds. Our minds might controlling us, but if we can break it through trust gains towards crypto good future, we might probably change everything in our life. We are looking forward for the bright future of crypto and may satisfied us.

This is a good motivations to gain better confidence in order for us to surpass all challenges while market didn't behave fairly. As the market became so positive in the current fluctuations, negative minds will be eliminated and I hope the recent bull trap will eventually be gone so far. Don't be rush on your decision making, because there will be a good reasons for us to pursue our dreams as we trusted crypto to provide it for us.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
No one can predict how the market is trending, so I think we should not be too pricey, relax waiting for a reasonable price.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
It will be positive impact & bitcoin will go up to meet its value, other alt coins will also go green.

The only way to overcome those fears behind is to keep positive and throw away our negative minds. Our minds might controlling us, but if we can break it through trust gains towards crypto good future, we might probably change everything in our life. We are looking forward for the bright future of crypto and may satisfied us.
Activity: 588
September 28, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 28, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Whatever the market is giving to us, let's always be positive and keep on hodling our crypto assets. Nothing to worry about market crash because it's just a normal since the market is dealing with volatile cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 381
September 28, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
You assess the situation very precisely the mayor of crypto are very active and energetic. With this situation the bright future long for the whole market is very high. I'm keeping my coins really I'm thrilled every single day.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
September 28, 2018, 08:18:26 AM
We are all trader and investor always waiting for the next bull run,  but we dont know when will be started,  nearly 9 month crypto on bearish and from the historycal price of Bitcoin, usually should be bull run start soon. And finally only trader and investor who keep patient that will make money, because bull run sure will coming but we dont know when is it. We have to spread all good news to new people around the world so more new money will be coming in to crypto market.
There are actually a lot of positive approach to the market at the moment and the fact that we have seen a lot of development over this few months that has shown every smart investor that this is a market that is here to stay, grow and become adopted in the long run and with some high level of mainstream adoption, it would be something off the hook.

A lot of people may not see that because they are so much deep in the emotions of the moment and they tend to just drift away thinking this is the end of the market, when indeed this is just the beginning and the earlier people started realizing the importance and benefits they stand to gain in the long run, they will definitely hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

Even without this your post I already have plans to HODL due to what happened before, so I knew that price will rise someday and that’ might happen even before December. This post just gave me more hope that what I have been thinking all this while is right, I will keep on holding my coins and I’m not selling even if it continues to drop down to four thousand dollars.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
Personally I think that market is not on the positive seed yet. So I expect that in the next week this correction of downtrend will end and the market will continue to fall. That's why I prefer not to HODL, sell everything and search opportunities to open short positions.
Pages:
Jump to: