Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 6. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
People always make a profit in his life so they are always try to make a batter in his life so if you want to make a passive income so you must hold your token. if you buy some token so you need to hold it for a long time because not the market is so positive. I'm also hold too many coin in my better future. If you have a some money so you can buy token and hold it for your better future.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Of course, at the moment total market is positive. Day by day there are lots of people get into cryptocurrency trading platform so it is a golden opportunity and there are positive to cryptocurrency market. It is a perfect time for holding because at the moment market is very unstable so you can buy lots of token and you can buy any kind of cryptocurrency for long time hold.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 05, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
We can't just put blame on crypto whales as they aren't the one controlling the market. Dumps and pumps are usually happen to us since from the start but due to market demand it is getting worst by then and it came into the point that volatility game is high.
People put blame on the whales because they are always looking for someone to blame at the end of the day any which way rather than facing the fact that they lack understanding of the market and really have no knowledge about trading, and instead of just holding 100%, all they do is gamble their positions in the market and the end up seeing themselves lose a lot in the long run. Volatility will always be high as the market is absolutely speculative in nature and until we see some real demand based on usage, it is something everyone should just simply get used to.

Some altcoins prices from now people cant understand what also happening in their prices why are they get dropping so lots of people also dont know what to do with their coins.
People will always panic because they had no understanding of the market, its volatility, the idea of focusing on the long term and forgetting about what you see at the moment and all they care about is how they want to see the market rise so huge in the short term and get rich overnight. The market is highly positive, looking at the market from the onset, it keeps increasing every year, and I really do not expect that at this stage, people should not always focus on the current downtrend but the possible uptrend and the huge demand as well as mass adoption in the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Really the market would be positive and I already holding Maximum of my ethereum, bitcoin some altcoins also.because when market is dumping then I buy some ethereum and already I dicided to hold .
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
this is one of the many good news circulating and hopefully this can be one of the triggers for the increase in bitcoin prices this year and can be very expensive again.
if in 2018 I think it's very difficult for crypto to reach a very expensive price. of course it takes a process if the expensive price wants to happen. I think it will take another 2-3 years to become like the end of 2017.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 04, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
Even with all this good news the prices don't seem to be doing much.  A lot of new exchanges are opening, billions are being invested into mining operations, and crypto is becoming more mainstream everyday.  The next three months are going to be crucial.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
Let's wait for the movement of bitcoin and you will se the big comeback of it maybe in the november bitcoin will suddenly going to the moon.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
this is one of the many good news circulating and hopefully this can be one of the triggers for the increase in bitcoin prices this year and can be very expensive again.

Bitcoin will become expensive when there's a fast growing demand from every new comers who will buy an asset to hold for. That news will certainly attract more new investors who will help the current community of cryptocurrency. Not just bitcoin, but also for another crypto that hasn't developed a profitable value during bearish market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 04, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
No one can predict how the market is trending, so I think we should not be too pricey, relax waiting for a reasonable price.
True, so far no one has been able to predict the market will go up or down, what we do is just wait until the right time to sell your coins
with patience and mental stability, of course we can go through difficult times in the market. many predict that prices will soar in Q4, hopefully it's true, if not, we don't fall into deep frustration
Guys you have to manage the right emotions, sometimes the price changes don't meet the expectations of many people, and that is the risk that exists in crypto trading, if at the end of the year the price doesn't match the forecast don't be frustrated? manage your emotions well,
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
October 04, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
So after more than three months of this more positive news what happened?Is there a positive effect?It seems like prices drops more after that being said lol..people now are not affected of the news either positive and negative,whats important to the cryptonians now are the actual prices and not speculative because we are tired of this many talking

You forgot to read the last sentences:

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 04, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

So after more than three months of this more positive news what happened?Is there a positive effect?It seems like prices drops more after that being said lol..people now are not affected of the news either positive and negative,whats important to the cryptonians now are the actual prices and not speculative because we are tired of this many talking
Activity: 1050
October 04, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
No one can predict how the market is trending, so I think we should not be too pricey, relax waiting for a reasonable price.
True, so far no one has been able to predict the market will go up or down, what we do is just wait until the right time to sell your coins
with patience and mental stability, of course we can go through difficult times in the market. many predict that prices will soar in Q4, hopefully it's true, if not, we don't fall into deep frustration
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 06:40:38 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 04, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
People have their own prediction, of course, news are of 2 sides the positive one (bullish) and the opposite is negative (bearish) both have effect of someone's decision when it comes to investment and holding/selling of Bitcoin or Altcoins.

People panic when heard negative news about cryptocurrency and in other hand people are happy when reading positive news about it. It's a 50/50 decision and a very confusing matter.

In my case, I am a pro positivity and a believer of the blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency. No matter what the news is as of today there's nothing for me to worry because in my mind the worlds future is cryptocurrencies.

I will decide whether to continue believing in crypto or stop 5 years from now if there's any changes on crypto market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 04, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
Google is reversing part of its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan.
The new policy starts in October.
Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform in June.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Bakkt:
Our first contracts will be physically delivered Bitcoin futures contracts versus fiat currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR. For example, buying one USD/BTC futures contract will result in daily delivery of one Bitcoin into the customer’s account.

https://twitter.com/Bakkt/status/1044567318771232769

Bitcoin Takes Another Huge Leap Towards Mainstream Acceptance
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/09/25/bitcoin-takes-another-huge-leap-towards-mainstream-acceptance/#7c3efc1df1e5

This reversion by Google would really make things flourish again with many new people gaining more trust in crypto. This is just great.

Good news, hopefully this makes investors confident in crypto's future, I hope that someday Google will make crypto so that it can compete with bitcoin and ethereum.
Trust is mandatory while investing your money in cryptocurrency especially when you want to trade in crypto. If you do not trust something, how is it possible that you will succeed? I trust bitcoin the most and I will never sell my coins without thinking about the current bearish situation of the market. I am thinking about the far future of my family.
There has always been positive development over the years and not just in these few months alone and I believe that this development is what has made the market to keep on growing strong and stronger by the day.

The market is a lot positive for those who want to see the positivity, but a lot of people are usually clouded by the downtrend of a market, that instead of them to see the opportunity and all they can stand to gain in the long run, they just focus so much on the short term that they really find it hard to see anything positive because of their emotions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 04, 2018, 05:44:14 AM
Yeah, that is great that the market value of different electronic coins in the market has a positive outflow.
Therefore you can used the HODL style in investing in cryptocurrency, it is the easiest and the more better way to obtain income without spending too much effort to have it all.
Holders have always been positive right from the onset and that is because they know the benefit that the market is going to bring to the global financial space in the long run and being a part of it now, simply shows that you are really a part of the future is what keeps them going.

Market has always been positive, we are not where we used to be actually and looking at the long term, the market has indeed been in an uptrend. We have formed a bottom at least at the moment at $6k and looking from early days of 2017 and where we are now, I think it should be glaring enough.
Activity: 322
October 03, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
With the current Bitcoin market situation right now, I dont think that Bitcoin price will decrease below $5000. It has great possibility that next succeding month it will start to recovered up to the fullest that might happen what was happened of last December 2017. And I am having a great faith with it, that's why I am 100% hodl as of the moment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
I don't think Bitcoin can drop under 6,000$. The news is positive and it's all looking good.
I'm for sure holding all of my coins I currently have in my wallets, I suggest everybody to do the same.

> Netcre
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 03, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Yes hodl is the best thing to do now while waiting for the  bull market. Iam loss alot money because FOMO and now i have waiting for others bull run to recover that loss. Others good news is Bitcoin ETF and lighting network of Bitcoin, this upcoming news will make big impact for crypto market. I hope bullish trend and ATH will coming soon so all trader can to recover loss.
HODL has always been the best approach to most especially a developing new market with prospects. People tend to forget that things do not just happen suddenly and it takes time but as long as there is development and adoption is increasing by the day, there is certainly a huge hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

Of course, the whales will always want to get the weak hands out of the market and to not be a weak hand is to stay strong and see every dip as an opportunity to go long in the market but the crazy part to it is that people due to their gullible state of mind will rather prefer to join FOMO instead.
Pages:
Jump to: