Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere. - page 2. (Read 11104 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
October 29, 2018, 06:34:48 PM
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
Scary right?
The market until now is still on continuous downtrend and bullish market is yet to come. The market is filled with red marks which results to huge profit loss for the investors and holders. Investing also became a risky move at this moment since there's no assurance on which coin would be able to withstand so the best thing that we can do for now is to just hold and wait. Also, believe that recovery will soon happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
Everywhere is totally read now and will for a while. We should be more patient people for this cryptcocurrecy. This market will recover itself after the 2018 that is the cursed year for cryptocurrency. We can handle it with just patience. Green days are close now just more patience for get the big money.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:44:59 PM
Even despite the fact that the message of April 25, the situation has not really changed ... Bitcoin has become more like stablecoin. Although today the price fell a little lower. But while flat, wait ...
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 26, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
The bearish market keep getting more bearish and it is difficult to see the point where there will be reversal and we will begin to experience bull market again.  The good news however is that quality coin are cheap to buy now!
This year isn't really good if we hold coins from before. We just need to see some positive side of it, that only those who have money now can appreciate the price decrease.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 26, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
yes, almost all markets turn red and panic a lot of people, I will try to stay calm and think positive because I'm sure the market will soon recover and will be green
I am seeing the market and it is a mixed bag, some coins are going down while some are going up and I do not see any clear tendency, so there is not a reason to panic since the prices are very close to what we have seen for the last months, what you need to do is to try to determine if there is something you can do to protect your money or to earn even more of it depending on your investment strategy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
The bearish market keep getting more bearish and it is difficult to see the point where there will be reversal and we will begin to experience bull market again.  The good news however is that quality coin are cheap to buy now!
Activity: 448
October 26, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
We were in a downward trend throughout the year and we all felt the bear market. We have seen so much price drop that we no longer get used to seeing the red color. But after that we can go up again and start to see greens! Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
October 26, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
The market is changing every day, but we can be sure that many cryptocurrencies that use ICO as a sales channel are gradually losing value! Because with the increase in scam ICO, investors have begun to get tired of such investments!
I don't think it has to do with investors.Just fell the demand for cryptocurrencies and many withdraw their coins in Fiat.But I am sure that large investors will enter the market and the market will become green.Now there are all prerequisites for entering crypto.If we discard the fact of fraud, investments through cryptocurrencies are a very good opportunity to invest in exactly what you like.On today better ways still not have come up with.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 26, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
yes, almost all markets turn red and panic a lot of people, I will try to stay calm and think positive because I'm sure the market will soon recover and will be green

Stay calm is a good strategy so we don't panic, we must always be optimistic that the market will soon improve so that patiently we can get big profits someday.
Activity: 546
October 26, 2018, 08:17:55 AM
As for the current moment, now there is an up trend. This is evident from the graphs of almost all coins, as people are reluctant to sell. I think this is due to optimistic expectations for the end of the year.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 26, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
i think this monthly red is normal, just like how it was been red during this month last year, im still positive that this will end in the months to come and before the year ends we will see a green day!
- Yes, red at this time is a very normal thing in the last year and then, the value of bitcoin jumped in the last months of the year, create a historical price that every one here can not forget, the past is glorious, but the future can be repeated again or not. That's a really big question, although I'd love to be a positive person like you or a lot of people here but the picture of reality still made me unable to accept and believe in the future of bitcoin, the market, the news and the community, everything is in a bad state, lacking in excitement and despair, I can not see anything that can bring green, the truth is too obvious and undeniable
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 26, 2018, 07:36:39 AM
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 26, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
The market is changing every day, but we can be sure that many cryptocurrencies that use ICO as a sales channel are gradually losing value! Because with the increase in scam ICO, investors have begun to get tired of such investments!
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
The market as come back to it green light form. Bitcoin as rise and etherum. We are hopping the price of Bitcoin and etherum keep increasing. This will make the good market return to its normal place
Yes, in the near future, the growth of Ethereum and Bitcoin will entail the growth of all other altcloins. According to my forecasts, by the end of 2018 the situation on the market should be better than the situation on the market in late 2017 - early 2018
As ETH and BTC grow, the value of the coin grows, but the conversion rate from coin to ETH and BTC is reduced, so now if anyone has a coin I think it should be ETH or BTC then hold, do not wait when ETH and BTC increase to convert them to very low.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 26, 2018, 03:42:58 AM
i think this monthly red is normal, just like how it was been red during this month last year, im still positive that this will end in the months to come and before the year ends we will see a green day!
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
October 26, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
in my opinion crypto is equally unstable.
because the movement of the world economy always rotates and changes according to the financial needs of each.
so in my opinion the weakening of the world economy will have a big impact with the decline in crypto market fans.
and now the world economy is weakening.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

The red market I think was started from the month of February 2018 from this period of time the fall of Bitcoin and crypto little by little decreased its price value. So its been 9 months almost on which declining market was happened, and as I can see what is happening now
I think market is resuming its value it may not be an instant but you will feel and see it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

You need to calm down and not panic. This is a normal situation in the crypto market. The market can not be constantly green, there are red days. Such a market is a great opportunity for short-term trading.
Activity: 345
October 26, 2018, 01:40:32 AM
Already, in principle, all indicators have stabilized, so that you can safely invest and wait for the market to turn. And this is the main problem for us, because not everyone is ready to take on such an unbearable burden.
Activity: 686
October 26, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
The market is indeed running and moving slowly, but seeing prices better than a few months ago. I see that this is quite calm and good, so it's not too worrying, there must be better developments and improvements for the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: