Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere. - page 9. (Read 11104 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it. There's always something to learn.

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
and today the decline is happening again, it seems this is the umpteenth time the market experience up and down. it makes me feel more calm because I am sure after this decline then the increase will certainly happen again next.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
not always able to grow coins and bis. there is always a red line.
now, in my opinion, a small correction. some time will pass, and again everything will be green.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
It's just a normal dump because of few bad news just published Smiley. I think you shouldn't create a topic like this cause maybe it'll make a lot of other members panic and feel like this topic created to spread FUD or something like that cause although you created this topic or not, people still can check the market by themselves Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
In the current situation where market conditions are experiencing decline we are in demand to always remain calm, to avoid losses should we do short-term trade. If we have the capital, make this moment to buy coins, I'm sure tomorrow we will get a profit because I'm sure if tomorrow the day after tomorrow the market will return green.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Bitcoin can't just growing up forever, it need some time to come down. Wait for a few months you'll see a green coinmarketcap like in a good old times.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
this is the flow of market movement in this year is very deep red green is not so high. meaning more decline than the increase, very much different from the movement in last year
Activity: 196
if I think it is normal in trading, because if not, when we can buy or when to sell then in my opinion more enjoyable and hope tomorrow the market back green.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Yes, the color of heartache, I don't know what it is, recently, the market has not a bit of vitality, the popularity is getting lower and lower! Hope to get better soon!
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
It is a little hard to see such red cryptomap today https://coin360.io/ . Almost everything red, i have only 3 green alts in my portfolio, i think better close it and dont open for some days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
It is normal as we see this situation from the past months, this is the oppertunity to invest and soon the market will recover and stable.
Activity: 146
нecкoлькo днeй BTC и мaкcимyм aльткoинoв пocтoяннo pacтyт, этo oтличнo пoдxoдит для кopoткиx cдeлoк, нo в пpoтивнoм cлyчae для дepжaтeлeй!!!.глaвнoe нe пaникyйтe и ocтaвaйтecь c вaшeй cтpaтeгиeй
Activity: 159
Some analysts including BKCM's Brian Kelly and well-known trader Peter Brandt have announced that Bitcoin prices may fall back again before the market shows signs of recovery in the short term. Kelly said Bitcoin prices could fall by as much as 15% and that the value of the currency is still being overestimated. Brandt explained that based on the current trend, Bitcoin prices could fall to $ 7,700 before the recovery.
copper member
Activity: 84
When the market is totally red, it's totally time to go shopping, many altcoins dump to pretty good price. You just have to make some analysis to choose the right coins to buy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
This is a good thing. Will be able to buy what he wanted. The market is always growing and always falling. Don't worry about it. It is better to look at some coins that you like and buy.

That is true. The crypto market will not always go up, it will sometimes go up sometimes go down, just like the stock market. Also, if you want to make profit, you need to buy low sell high. Now since the price is low, it is good opportunity to buy some good coins.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Excellent time to buy or get rekt.  These are times when dreams later manifest themselves or are broken in the here and now.
Activity: 31
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

That means its time to invest in some coin and wait!
Activity: 56
It is very common to have the greens and the reds and there is nothing one can do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
The Trustee of the defunct exchange Mt.Gox, Nobuaki Kobayashi, who put elimination of approximately 200,000 BTC with the purpose of indemnification of the creditors, the company may again sell the cryptocurrency.
According to reports from various sources, Including the service for monitoring for wallets MT.Gox Cryptoground, on may 10, Kobayashi withdrew cryptocurrency from four wallets of the exchange, thus moving 8 200 BTC or about $73 million at the time of the alleged sale.
Pages:
Jump to: