Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere. - page 6. (Read 11104 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I at such moments try to distract from trading, and in General from the world of crypto, do what I've been putting off for a long time, and wait for some time not to do anything stupid Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
now is the time to shop! By the way, not everything is so bad, some altcoins grow and grow well! I think the season is coming to the beginning!

Market is important of the all business process. market is totally red. All coin price and share market Price will be go down and all company go loss. Market is link with all process. So if market place affect. It affects the all country business process. So market is place is important of the all country and business improvement. So market is never down. Some time down. But next time it will increase the all price. So safe to invest. So before invest and start the any business. First learn and gather information. This information help to clean the issues. So careful  to use and invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
now is the time to shop! By the way, not everything is so bad, some altcoins grow and grow well! I think the season is coming to the beginning!
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Market is totally red again, there is no reason to be surprised, this is ordinary market waves and it will happen many times again. Just try to use it to make some money as a professional trader. Such negative price "fluctuations" cant upset true crypto-fans - all will recover at any case.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For today after recover we again see the red market. The most important thing is that investors are not afraid to invest now, because the situation looks depressing, I really hope that market will be fine by the end of summer
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Do not you dare to panic and sell everything. The market is really not calm now. I do not understand what's going on. I took a rest , you can do the same

When things are going out of your area the best advice is to leave things and take rest for sometime. But some people see as the best opportunity to invest in crypto as it assure you profit when you invest when all coins are red simply because everyone knows market will become green someday and if you are lucky enough to invest in the right coin, you have hit the bull's eye. If you are exciting user, HOLD when market is red and if you are newbie then this is best time to jump into crypto.
Activity: 224
In practice, many have already made sure that whatever the fluctuations, growth is replaced by a fall. I do not think that this time will be different.
Merit: 1
Do not you dare to panic and sell everything. The market is really not calm now. I do not understand what's going on. I took a rest , you can do the same
Activity: 119
yes, I also see all the coin prices decline, if we have better money invested in crypto currency because after this decline the price will definitely recover. for investors who buy bitcoin more expensive than the bitcoin price at this time surely they feel in disadvantage, but if they can be patient they will definitely benefit when bitcoin prices rise again.
A few more steps back. This fall with what is connected? Or is it still a correction?  Undecided
Activity: 168
Maybe this is a good time to buy some coin, but I'm also worried if this price reduction will happen in the long term
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
And today, the moment I post this article on the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is also flooded with red. In this situation, you need to calm and watch the exchange rate because if the panic sells, will only take the loss. I advise you to hold the cryptos and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 196
If we see the market last week ago they are green because of the bitcoin increased so that's why most of the altcoin are base to bitcoin are increasing again . But today the price of the bitcoin decreasing again so that's the reason why other altcoin decreasing also become red. But don't worry because for sure we will see market become green again..
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
yes you are right the market is starting to fall i am a little anxious, i think the price will keep going up please keep it quiet and save. the price will definitely return to the original and higher I believe it will happen.
at the moment the price is continuing to fall but see the next few weeks the price will surely rise.
Activity: 347
keep calm and hodl, everything takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, which is especially the case these last few weeks. this is a healthy trend for the market and suggest a steady bull run is incoming
Activity: 434
Merit: 100