Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 14. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
In fact, the market has been fairly consistent throughout this month, and if we take into account that during the first week of April the price reached its annual minimum at around $6,600, we can be happy to see that the recovery has been higher to 40% in the course of just two weeks.

It is true, we are still far from returning to the historical levels of last year, but if this bullish trend continues, we could expect big surprises at the end of the year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
That is only temporary, I believe a few days later the blue will be a red. The market is recovering, we can not expect things to happen so fast. I still believe in the future of crypto.
The market is still slowly recovering, however I think you have the right idea right now the market is showing signs of a slight recovery but we do not know how long this is going to last there is not really much reasons to think that we are going to see any kind of big recovery in the short term, I will like to be wrong in my prediction but I really do not think we're going to see much change in the price of cryptocurrencies in general until we are able to see a more solid growth for bitcoin and that will only happen until we get more adoption by the general population.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
That is only temporary, I believe a few days later the blue will be a red. The market is recovering, we can not expect things to happen so fast. I still believe in the future of crypto.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
My portfolio looks slightly good right now but I need to see the "real return" for it. Right now it still flattens in a margin and I don't think that is where the bull even ends or starts too. Could it be those "sellers"  that are post panicking right now after it was dug to its floor to 6k and got back up from the dead line of the price/floor?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

There is a news from amerika that bitcoins might grow its prices in the market again after the tax day in united states is done so we can expect a huge amount of profit if we invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
It is always nice to see the market going green no matter what are the percentages of that growth , we have been going through bad days (and we'll certainly go through many more in the future ) but such little increases will just take away some frustration especially for traders , as for long time holders this doesn't change a thing because such people won't be looking at charts before at least June .
But the fact that there isn't a big demand is what making this recover process much harder and it's just restricted to a minor correction .
One move to take from investors now is to buy , that will drive the demand up along with the prices and will make a lot of people more encouraged to hop on the train of investors since if a outstanding increase happens it'll certainly be talked about on the media and heard of all over the globe which will only make the prices more and more up .
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
It's a good day, everything seems to go green for the last few days. This might be heading into something interesting with
bitcoins and ethereuem. As bitcoins jump reaching over $8k now some interesting altcoins have also joined with it's climb.
This is indeed a certified pump though it may still be short lived but still significant enough for a lot of people waiting and
holding for quite some time now. Now might be an appropriate time to sell a bit to profit a little. This is a part of my seasonal
short-termed investment strategy, as long as bitcoins stay and climb from the price it's on now, things will go well from this point.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
That is a good signal when the market shows signs of recovery. Bullish virtual currency price increases and buyers increasingly. In addition, because of Bitcoin's influence, most other currencies gained after Bitcoin. I think it will not last long, the market will continue to bleak for a long time. I look forward to many things later this year
The end of the year is still going to be a very great one with the way things are going on with cryptocurrency, so I am very optimistic about that. Although, in the market now, the alts have really been having a good fight to at least opt into the green light as bitcoin still keeps trying to find the next level to go.

Moreover, the market is always what it seems, so there is really nothing to worry about considering the fact that it has bounced in the past and will still always do. Seeing the flashing of green in more frequency is really giving me good feel and I am really started looking for arranging new funds to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

This is a great news for everyone. It just shows that we  should not lose hope for the bitcoin to recover. It feels good to see that it gradually come back to where it used to be.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
The market starts to green does not mean a profit when you do the selling action. This could be a trap.
The value of bitcoin increment is not more than the value of the drop, so if you want to sell bitcoin still can not get a profit.
It is started to increase what we don't know if this is really the starts of bullish or a trap. Better not to sell or at least hold if you can to have a better profit. Market green today so were hoping this will not back to bloody market because were waiting for this long.
Activity: 42
The market starts to green does not mean a profit when you do the selling action. This could be a trap.
The value of bitcoin increment is not more than the value of the drop, so if you want to sell bitcoin still can not get a profit.
Activity: 210
Well almost all of the coins are growing in just the last two days BTC prices have risen over $ 1k. It is a surprise, we do not think the BTC can increase so fast. This is probably the time to start the growth of the Crypto market.
Activity: 176

It is so feeling good when the price increases that high even though it is not the original value of bitcoins and other alternative coins it is overwhelming. Hoping that increase will be continuously to increase so that people will get their money back.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Yes. I feel the next bull run. The market is starting to recover from the huge losses these past few months. My coins now are looking good though it is not good to sell yet, they are now starting to pump because Bitcoin is also pumping.
No bull run is going to happen, bull runs do not happen just because there needs to be a reason and right now I do not see a single reason for that to happen, however it could be possible to see a recovery and it is possible that is what we are seeing right now, maybe we will be able to see bitcoin at five figures once again that will be great, but I do not know if the bears are going to allow that they have a very strong grip in the market right now and I am sure they are not going to want to let go of that control so soon, so it's possible that we are going to see another round of FUD.
Activity: 308
it is time for the market becoming green and bring many people profit from it  Smiley after such a deep dip stage that we've been through. but im still not sure that it is the real bullish season, still hoping that this time is no bear trap though.
Activity: 318
I think this is a good news, especially for bitcoin holders investors and I personally will keep a few BTC's back with the top prices like last November.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
I'm glad to see it when the market starts to improve but I think the market is still very unstable, I see today the market is starting to redden again, but I think yesterday was the signal for cryptocurrency bull although this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 147
A pretty good improvement. now it is a good thing for bitcoin to go to higher prices. because yesterday the latest news about bitcoin made the price rise sharply

Its a good news for me even though its not that big but rising of bitcoin price gives me a reason to work more. Hopefully it will continue to rise and maintain its stability so that many investor will invest.
Activity: 53
if seen from what percentage, maybe this is a good opportunity for ktia who want to start from the beginning, but this also does not mean we have to impose the will, all will go according to the existing scenario, well that's all I can say
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Yes. I feel the next bull run. The market is starting to recover from the huge losses these past few months. My coins now are looking good though it is not good to sell yet, they are now starting to pump because Bitcoin is also pumping.
Pages:
Jump to: