Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 15. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Prices look to be recovering and this week has been a good one but it is too early to tell if this recovery will continue or if the price will just fall back down again so we just have to wait and see. I really hope that this is not just a pump and then they dump and prices fall again, I am really looking forward to the prices recovering properly so we can all heave a sigh of relief.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
A pretty good improvement. now it is a good thing for bitcoin to go to higher prices. because yesterday the latest news about bitcoin made the price rise sharply
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Just started to pumps up, but we don't know until when the rising of alt coins goes through, It really puzzled my mind on how to earn good profit nowadays, Better hold my bitcoins for long term investment rather than losing money for unsuitable value. Looking forward bitcoins recover soon.
Some altcoins like verge is really doing great presently and some other ones will also try to pull through as well, but I would still be very weary of the market to be sure of any step I want to make. However, nothing is lost, as the market will still do pretty fine in no time.

It is just a matter of patience which I believe a lot of us have always had and still holding up till date without no issue. It could be a little bit crazy watching the market getting hugely down, but I guess we those who have been long in this show should have been used to it by now.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
Yes the market now looks a bright spot for Bitcoin to recover, hopefully in the near future bitcoin and other altcoin will re-shine as experienced at the end of last year.but despite the gradual recovery, I will always faithfully wait and hold it.because I am very confident Bitcoin will go back up this year, hopefully all the hopes that Bitcoin users want can be paid in 2018 this.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
It is an indication that truly cryptocurrency  will survive from this crisis. Market is quietly moving up and down, hope this signs may continue until its price will back to normal again. This is not the time we rejoice cause there is still chances of market dump in any moment.
I really do not see what is going on as a crisis anyway, I simply see it as a normal thing for the market to go through and for one thing, it is one of the ways we have always come back stronger.

Yeah, we may want to see the whole FUD as an attack on cryptocurrency, but I see it as a way some set of people just make use of to try to drive some weak hands out of the market to make more profit which it seems to me like something that has always been working for them, nonetheless, the market will recover and come back bigger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I just hope that the bitcoin in the future has a lot of enthusiasts so as to make the exchange rate soaring and can provide a big motivation for traders to earn income.
Activity: 551
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

if indeed the increase is happening yes I am grateful, because this kind of thing is eagerly awaited by us all, since the price of btc decreased a lot of people who panicked and immediately sell the coins they have. with the news like this then be relieved, as long as it does not start to decline again.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
although the market started looking green today, I am afraid that is not a real green because we still have the possibility to see another down for the price. so I think we need to be careful when we want to buy the coin and make sure that we know the right time to buy the coin because sometimes the price can directly to get dump without a warning. and besides that, we need to check the price in the market and analyze the price, the charts so we can decide to buy or sell or even we are not doing anything.
Well it's real because it's there but I think that anyone knows that the market is not going to change that much and it's not going to begin to skyrocket, I think we should get used to the idea that this market is going to last for a long time and that we are not going to see a significant recovery until the bad news dissipate and since there is a strong incentive to keep the bad news rolling in order to decrease the price of bitcoin then we should not expect a recovery that is significant, this can be a something difficult swallow but if you want to earn money you need to acknowledge the truth.
It would actually be absurd to start thinking like you said that the market will just start a huge recovery overnight. All these things would take some time before a switch in trend. After all, from the look of things, it seems the bears have tried three times now to try to make some impact but it just does not seem to be coming through for them.

If the bulls can try their best, this is a market they can own up quickly and once the trend changes, it should at least bring a lot of greener days to the market, but the uncertainty is just so huge with the market as it is.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
In the meantime, there are many good news that went out which will bring billions of dollars to the entire economy.
We do hear about lots of new investors like big institutions and hedge funds still we are encountering mixed trends of ups and downs. Market showed some green and then back to red. Yesterday was a good example for that. Market recovered up to $7200 but then fallen back to $6700.

It only shows that there will always be hope for bitcoin. No matter how hard bitcoin has fallen, it will always rise up. That is just how the market goes and I think the trends like this can make bitcoin attract more investors.
There has always been hope and that hope will never get dashed. A little wide correction apparently is part of the show and a normal thing to see happen, but it has not stopped the growth and development of bitcoin. Development is still ongoing, a lot of news are tending positive, and possibility of mainstream adoption is knocking on the door and all these actually gives us hope for the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The thread was created at the end of March and it seems that its recovering. In the meantime, there are many good news that went out which will bring billions of dollars to the entire economy. For those who sold at the bottom, dont rely with your feelings, start buying now.
Activity: 232
That is a good signal when the market shows signs of recovery. Bullish virtual currency price increases and buyers increasingly. In addition, because of Bitcoin's influence, most other currencies gained after Bitcoin. I think it will not last long, the market will continue to bleak for a long time. I look forward to many things later this year
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
It is nice to see market recovering today. There will be a time this year when bitcoin prices will skyrocket and no one will be able to stop it. I am holding till then.
Good to have a long term view and every investor must understand that you wont be able to see a good market all the time and there is no doubt that the price will recover, but you cannot predict when the next rally will be, with every correction the market recovers and the frequency of correction has increased in the past few months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Just started to pumps up, but we don't know until when the rising of alt coins goes through, It really puzzled my mind on how to earn good profit nowadays, Better hold my bitcoins for long term investment rather than losing money for unsuitable value. Looking forward bitcoins recover soon.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
It is an indication that truly cryptocurrency  will survive from this crisis. Market is quietly moving up and down, hope this signs may continue until its price will back to normal again. This is not the time we rejoice cause there is still chances of market dump in any moment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
although the market started looking green today, I am afraid that is not a real green because we still have the possibility to see another down for the price. so I think we need to be careful when we want to buy the coin and make sure that we know the right time to buy the coin because sometimes the price can directly to get dump without a warning. and besides that, we need to check the price in the market and analyze the price, the charts so we can decide to buy or sell or even we are not doing anything.
Well it's real because it's there but I think that anyone knows that the market is not going to change that much and it's not going to begin to skyrocket, I think we should get used to the idea that this market is going to last for a long time and that we are not going to see a significant recovery until the bad news dissipate and since there is a strong incentive to keep the bad news rolling in order to decrease the price of bitcoin then we should not expect a recovery that is significant, this can be a something difficult swallow but if you want to earn money you need to acknowledge the truth.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Well, it's a great news as of now but we must keep in mind that it could change anytime of the day again. The current value of bitcoin is shaky and that is just a little change for us to be confident but of course, we should trust it and believe that it would still rise above all our expectations.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
Yes, it looks like a U-turn. Perhaps this is only a local turn, and the global bottom is waiting for us yet to come, but now it's time to go to the top.
Last time there were a lot of negative news in the media on bitcoin, while the positive ones were not lit. It looked like "shaking out bitcoins from Holder". I hope everyone kept their coins and did not give them to the market maker.
500 dollars of growth from the whole Bitcoin price is very Small rise. In general, I want to see the real growth of Bitcoin not only until 10000 dollars, but more. Since we have already seen the price of almost 20,000 dollars last year, I believe that Bitcoin will regain its maximum positions again. Only when this happens, no one can predict.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Yes, it looks like a U-turn. Perhaps this is only a local turn, and the global bottom is waiting for us yet to come, but now it's time to go to the top.
Last time there were a lot of negative news in the media on bitcoin, while the positive ones were not lit. It looked like "shaking out bitcoins from Holder". I hope everyone kept their coins and did not give them to the market maker.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Maybe one last time before we enter into the consolidation/accumulation mode. The bears are still very strong in the market and what I see in the few last days have just been a fake bounce and there is still more action to come by bears. All the above, it is the way it is and I am looking forward to see how events unfold anyway knowing that a lot of weak hands have been shaken off already from the market, and the aftermath of this drop should be a pretty hot one for recovery.

Flashing green happens time to time but I want some consistent trend which which will be capable of bringing new ATH then only I will be planning up my further bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108

I think it's just a bearish wave and it will not be long because the negative trend of bitcoin in society is still strong. it may take a long time for the bitcoin price to go back 20k. hopefully there will be positive news from various countries about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: