Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 18. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 506
April 01, 2018, 06:40:48 PM
It always does become all green whenever it goes red for sometime. Not really anything surprising. Problem is, whenever everything goes down, for example, 10% then it goes up by 5%, it will show green. But that is just for the day, overall it did not go up. Unless you can always catch the coins going up then there is no point in looking at greens and reds in trading.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 01, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
I believe this is what almost everyone who bought bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies towards the end of last year has been waiting for. These are people who bought when the price was over $15000 and have waiting for a time like this when the price of bitcoin will return to over $17000.
Although, this may take a longer time than expected, I believe the wait is worth it cause I think the price of bitcoin will recover gradually over time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 01, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
sometimes I'm confused by the market, the green color (indication up) but the valuation is still down, may the price of all the cryptocurrency can go up Roll Eyes

Don't pay attention to short term fluctuations. If the market has gone down 8% yesterday, but jumps up 2% today, making the overall market look green, we're still not out of the current bearish tinted market, so it's a meaningless increase. For that reason it's pointless to get excited about any increase in current market. The only thing that you can make me happy with right now, is a clear sign of the market breaking through (upper side) current pattern. As long as that doesn't happen, we should prepare for more ping pong movements around current levels. I must however point out that the crypto market looks far healthier at current levels. BCash being worth +$3000, and Ethereum being worth +$1000 was just insane....
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 01, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
I have been concerned with the Bitcoin price too overtime as it has a major effect on the trend of most altcoins. When bitcoin rises, they follow suit and when it dips, it is same. But bad as it is, when bitcoin takes a bullish move, the altcoins find it difficult to move at same pace but gradual and mist times redundancy sets in.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
April 01, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Didn't last that long, unfortunately. Today (1st of April) was a bloodbath again, fortunately the price didn't drop even further and somewhat sustained at $6.800-$6.900. I really hope the following week turns out better in terms of price levels. It's pretty tiring seeing the market constantly crash and making almost no effort to recover. There was a small recovery today, a few hours ago, to exit the reds, but didn't last and crashed back to its face once again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 01, 2018, 05:42:01 PM
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

I think its a good sign or start of back on track of the market. Let's hope that it will continue to rise up to all if us recover too from blood market last week. Hopefully people not start to be panic selling again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.
Bitcoin has started to move high once again, buy bitcoin to hold it for long time so you will grab the opportunity and get profit, actually more and more people are involving crypto currency and supply in the market is very low people have become aware of the bitcoin reality that holding is the only way of the profit, so slowly bitcoin is turning green once again, hoping and dreaming for the highest profit this year, I hope price will cross 50k dollars.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
April 01, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

sometimes I'm confused by the market, the green color (indication up) but the valuation is still down, may the price of all the cryptocurrency can go up Roll Eyes
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 01, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
Hopefully, it will continue to grow by this month. A lot of capital I've loss from the crash. If the bull run will continuously go up, I think I will sell half of my investment. I hope right now, we cherish every moments that cryptocurrency recovers from its downturn.

You haven't lost if you haven't sold! They told me to repeat this in the moment of doubt Cheesy
That was a joke if you didn't notice Tongue

Looking from another perspective Bitcoin is very limited and there won't be enough for everyone. With that in mind as long as the technology isn't defeated it will go up in value, even if it gets banned here and there. There's not enough Bitcoin to supply a small country like Japan, if all Japanese wanted to own some.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Just checked coinmarket just now. Most top 20 coins are still green. Perhaps shoots of recovery but be prepared for some red days ahead,although may be small percentage drops.

We just hope it will continue to recover so that others can cut their losses. Also, people will stop worrying and probably can take a deep breath from a long days of holding. We are now entering the month of April so we should expect more good news from the crypto market.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

yes, its a good news. I hope bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
There is a saying" one swallow doesn't make a summer". It seems that one green day does not make a bull market. I am still bullish on a recovery.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
When the price of bitcoin reach 19,000$,many become rich with the holding bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is very low,if you get into bitcoin now you will get  more profit from it.In two days ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$.If you like to inverse for the short term profit,this is right time for that.

A provocative way, could you share at least a proof that is indeed will reach to 8.5k in two days? otherwise its purely assumptive or might a hearsay

Bitcoin had huge potential buddy.The price of is reduced from 9000$,I hope you know that.The price of bitcoin may not reach 8500$ in two days.I was dam sure ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$ in a week.Do you have doubt in the bitcoin,just check after a week.

And what if in a week it doesn't reach 8.5k? I don't doubt Bitcoin, what I doubt is the way people interpret it without actually a facts that they could provide on how it actually gone up or gone down.

And Oh btw.. 1 day passed! you still have a day to go for an 8.5k theory!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 01, 2018, 01:57:26 AM
Normally speaking, bitcoin is something having a nature of moving up and moving down their price level, to all people who already here in a very long time of accessing, are already knows the reality of bitcoin, that once bitcoin rapidly down their price, at the next move of that, would also rapidly increasing, like as what happened before last december, when bitcoin become $20,000 but for the next month of january the price rapidly down also up to $4,000 so difinitely the nature of bitcoin is like actually a bubble that burst and blooms.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
April 01, 2018, 01:51:29 AM
That means nothing unless and until the market goes above 30% in terms of its value. Again I am saying the value not the dominance. The thing is we have already lost too much in the long run and the market cap has to be recovered to that much level to recover the loss itself. The loss is in terms of capital, the value will follow it as soon as it gets pumped. I am not seeing in positivity from yesterday's pump because it is so little and did not even last for full day.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:34:56 AM
The market seems to start recovering but we cannot never say until its last for a month.I hope that it will continue to grow by this month.If the green color state will stay for the next couple of months,then this is a good signal that coins are moving up.I hope that this is the beginning for a good market trading and selling.
We never say that the recovery will continuously go on. As what I've saw in the current trend, BTC price moving downward as of now. It seems like this month will not be good for crypto market but still there is a chance that the price will surge. We must be positively thinking about the price and hold on tight to our traded coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 01, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
green color now looks like a fish story without a scenario. too early to say the price is back green, my estimate price will be green between mid-April, why? because, we will soon begin the journey to $ 20,000 between June, July, August. 2018 will remain its year of cryptocurrency, its specialty bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
March 31, 2018, 11:10:43 PM
There you go, today the market is again down and there is no question about it that it was just April fools trick. Lolz. It's too early for us to see some green spikes coming in the way however we can always hope for the same. To be honest I do believe that bitcoin will spike in this month (April) as it has already reached its condensation level. It has corrected itself far down the line and ntaruslly the coin should come up with new prices sooner than we think. Yesterday's green was may be because of the few instances where buy walls are taking over the sell walls as we reached the extreme drops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 10:48:42 PM
This is the recurring show every months, cryptos goes red then suddenly goes green, bearish was started since January this year and still experience till now, it was a little relief when the market goes green today, but not a total heal.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
Hopefully, it will continue to grow by this month. A lot of capital I've loss from the crash. If the bull run will continuously go up, I think I will sell half of my investment. I hope right now, we cherish every moments that cryptocurrency recovers from its downturn.

This is what i'm always saying about holding. Don't let your capital disappear during the downtrend while waiting for the market to recover. Sell your equities if you need to!
It was just a few rebounds and it goes down again. Too much bearish trend we had and hope all of us has still patient left to keep your funds on a HOLD mode.
Pages:
Jump to: