Pages:
Author

Topic: The maximum bitcoin you have in total till now - page 12. (Read 11403 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
around 0.13btc but its growing slowly
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Around 50 BC a long time ago since I was pondering Mpex back in the day lol
Nowhere near ha now bad securities and of course cash conversions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Around 0.5 bitcoins, it's not much but it's something.
I'm working towards a whole 1 bitcoin and keep them coming until then.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
About 1.6 BTC. That's at the current moment, the richest I've ever been Cheesy

Hope I don't lose any :-/
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
There are not many rational reasons why  someone would be interested to know the amount of Bitcoins of random forum users. This thread is useless.

besides knowing the distribution about the bitcoin wealth, which would still be pointless with this kind of sample
it seems useful sir, you know some old members in this forum, already has more than 10k bitcoin, Correct like sample
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
There are not many rational reasons why  someone would be interested to know the amount of Bitcoins of random forum users. This thread is useless.

besides knowing the distribution about the bitcoin wealth, which would still be pointless with this kind of sample
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
At once, I had more than BTC3 in my wallets in total, that too during 2014...
It was a loan that I took for the first time, I made BTC4.3 from it in just one day, returned BTC3.3 and had BTC1 for the first time...
I mean it was the first time I owned my own full BTC1...
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
At one point I had over 10,000 BTC in my BCS&T account.  Do I get some sort of prize?

Are you the one who pay for the pizza?

No, he is the one that got arrested by the US authorities, unfortunately!
More info you can find here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/burtw-arrested-update-charges-dropped-934268

Soo you may be the new healthy people that bitcoin has changed a life,but well there is just some people with such ammount ,but i believe you sold the most and now smiling with the easy money made with bitcoin.I may say you had the vision and well you lucky enought to have some part of those atleast or having fun with the fiat you earned with them.

Mate I suggest that you read once again at least some parts of the thread that I left! He wasn't that lucky whatsoever even though he had about 10,000 BTCs at the certain moment of the time!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Shocked ---Insert whale gif here--- As said above 100btc small fish. Would be nice to check my addresses to see 10,000btc lol

in bitcoin world, you MUST not have all bitcoins in 1 wallet ... it's an EPIC FAIL if you do this.
i have multiple wallet to store life economies on Bitcoin network.
Activity: 826
The highest amount of bitcoin I have had until now is 84btc but sold most and now only have around 7.3btc. I do have a good few bitcoin wrapped up in different investments and will cash them when the time is right so probably will have a total of around 20btc early 2016. I want to have 100btc to play with which in the scheme of things is small really but better than nothing.

At one point I had over 10,000 BTC in my BCS&T account.  Do I get some sort of prize?

Shocked ---Insert whale gif here--- As said above 100btc small fish. Would be nice to check my addresses to see 10,000btc lol

I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.

You have only been here a little time as long as you don't have addictions you will soon have them back and more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
At one point I had over 10,000 BTC in my BCS&T account.  Do I get some sort of prize?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/burtw-arrested-update-charges-dropped-934268

Soo you may be the new healthy people that bitcoin has changed a life,but well there is just some people with such ammount ,but i believe you sold the most and now smiling with the easy money made with bitcoin.I may say you had the vision and well you lucky enought to have some part of those atleast or having fun with the fiat you earned with them.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
All my life economies.
Do the maths.

(begin convertion dec2013 and end of convertion at oct2014).

in jan2016, bail-in law are enable in my country (freeze and steal of life economies by the state).
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
total about 7.2 in three wallets.  target of 300.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Good job, bad story if you have not right now, what about the present time at least 10% of that?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Mine grows steadily... I started with 1 digit ....then it grew rapidly and I got some bad deals, and it dropped drastically.. A few good deals and trades have pushed it back and now

I am comfortable to speculate with bitcoins from profits. I will not reveal the exact amount, but it is much higher than what I started out with.  Grin Just work hard at it and keep it

safe. Oh, I recently lost another 4 BTC {all my signature income} through a scam... So be vigilant... people do not want to work for their own.. it's easier to steal it from others.  Angry

any chance on a heads up on the scam?Huh? so we can recognise it if we come across it. i know myself how easy it is to get caught out. i sold some on ebay and within 1 hour i lost 2 btc to hacked ebay and paypal accounts.......  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
plot twist: OP is from a russian hacker group specialized in social engineering.

If true he had to learn a lot!
I mean everytime a thread like that comes up it smells extremely fishy to me.
That is not how you make quality social engineering.
In worst case he is one of those script kiddies trying to get a lesson. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

you were an early adopters or something akin, it's not fair  Grin

someone with such amount that started in 2013, would have been very impressive
Pages:
Jump to: