Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 12. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
after falling the rebound because people want to buy coins so far follows they have fallen in price and it is natural. the question in another a coin after a rebound will go further up or even lower? And there is no answer
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
Ethereum is not in good position at this moment, if you want to have this coin this is the right time to buy eth we knew that eth is on the process of moving up but the price on market is still dropping down  so let us hold our coins if we had it now and wait the price be stable in the market..

atm not all coins are falling in price. there are projects that are now growing. while eth is still in a state of decline, but growth will come soon.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
Ethereum is not in good position at this moment, if you want to have this coin this is the right time to buy eth we knew that eth is on the process of moving up but the price on market is still dropping down  so let us hold our coins if we had it now and wait the price be stable in the market..
August 11, 2018, 11:41:59 AM
The rate of increase in ETH this year is very slow. If you are very careful, you will find out, but when Bitcoin is rising, ETH is still falling! This is a very bad phenomenon!

the price has already fallen below nowhere, but in the distant future there will definitely be a significant increase.
Activity: 99
August 11, 2018, 04:47:11 AM
The rate of increase in ETH this year is very slow. If you are very careful, you will find out, but when Bitcoin is rising, ETH is still falling! This is a very bad phenomenon!
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
At the moment, it definitely should be Ethereum, it is more promising than ever. Now is the time to do it.
August 09, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
This is the right time for you to buy eth because now eth is just over $ 400 right for us to buy the investment, if you invest in it today you will have more interest. After ethical step in the recovery phase

now we are witnessing another hard decline, but don't forget how eth has grown over the past 2 years.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
This is the right time for you to buy eth because now eth is just over $ 400 right for us to buy the investment, if you invest in it today you will have more interest. After ethical step in the recovery phase
August 02, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
I think that ETH has low price unfairly. Ethereum has to be three times more expensive than at present. The sum of his auction has to rise up to $1500-2000.

let's compare with last year's price – there is still growth, and it's very significant.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 02, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
Is not totally a bad idea to purchase the altcoin right now since to Me it has basically hit it's stoppage run when it comes to losing its value so maybe within the coming months it might start showing the green signs
Activity: 3
August 02, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I'm commenting on this, since it's a summarizing of most of the advices, it's buy now, and the assumption is that from now on the price ie the value will go straight up, right? why is that so?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 02, 2018, 05:21:22 AM
Yes, you are right.
Today is a good opportunity if you want to invest with Ethereum.
Now Ethereum prices are experiencing price reductions so that if you buy Ethereum now then you will have the opportunity to get more profits.
It's not wrong if you invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is a smart contract coin and is a stable coin.

so we need to prepare our money to buy ethereum while the price still cheap because the ethereum price can increase in anytime and we don't want to miss that time, right? I am sure that many people right now is waiting for another increase in the price so they will hold for a longer time and still buy more ethereum. but be careful because sometimes if we buy at the low price, the price can get lower than the price we buy so we need to analyze with care and I think to split the order buy will better.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
I think that ETH has low price unfairly. Ethereum has to be three times more expensive than at present. The sum of his auction has to rise up to $1500-2000.
August 02, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
Yes, you are right.
Now Ethereum prices are experiencing price reductions so that if you buy Ethereum now then you will have the opportunity to get more profits.
It's not wrong if you invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is a smart contract coin and is a stable coin.

imo growth will come in the autumn after sec's decision about etfs.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 10:05:50 PM
Yes, you are right.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 09:21:19 PM
right now I believe more in ethereum because for me the rise of ethereum is still a bit behind and it will happen soon. we know that bitcoin these past few days has experienced a tremendous rise and it could have been the beginning of the start of the rise of the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
Actually it's right time to buy Eth because it's $400 price so it's affordable so we can grab it how many as we can especially now bear market is too long we have time to buy more ethereum.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
Now the Ethereum price is only about $ 420, this is an opportunity for us to buy cheap Ethereum. I think the price of Ethereum will start to increase rapidly in the next few weeks. So we should buy and hold now. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, Cardano, NEO, IOTA and Monero. These are promising altcoin, I believe they will bring a lot of profit to investors.
drastic decline of ethereum, because maybe if we can be patient in the hold we will get big profit. so this is the right moment for ethereum and must make a purchase.
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 01, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
Now the Ethereum price is only about $ 420, this is an opportunity for us to buy cheap Ethereum. I think the price of Ethereum will start to increase rapidly in the next few weeks. So we should buy and hold now. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, Cardano, NEO, IOTA and Monero. These are promising altcoin, I believe they will bring a lot of profit to investors.
August 01, 2018, 03:39:48 AM
now can be used as a moment to buy eth, because now ethereum is in low position, so I think now is the time to have ethereum in large quantity and done hold up to the best time.

as things are now, u should buy not only eth, but also any other coin with a good technology.
Pages:
Jump to: