Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 108. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
lol guys, lets not talk about bittrex now, its toooo early to think about it, need some time for dao to evolve in something bigger, lets start from small or medium exchanges:) livecoin, cryptopia, mercatox and something like that

I agree, why would you need Bittrex at this point anyway? Dump for cheap if you want to get out or buy for cheap if you want to get in.

Has anyone mentioned bittrex at all? I thought the general consensus was that we need exactly one of those small-medium exchanges to list us in order to

1. Have a place for weak hands and dumpers to get rid of their tokens and seize being a factor in the project. Also to stabilize the price.
2. Get the attention of more people for the token and the project.
3. Generate enough volume so we can get listed on coinmarketcap.com, thus reaching out to even more potential investors.

Most importantly we need to make the next step in the development of the VR greenpoint I guess.

I think I agree with you, unless there is something concrete from the team, no one will take this project serious, there are alot of projects in the space now and to be taking serious there must be active development from the team, though this is a difficult thing to achieve because there is no ICO fund to spend

We ARE the team! Things are being created, developed, and thought out as we type, I guarantee. Right now we have the spheres collaborating and brain storming. Put it this way, what this community can do by connecting and collaborating is worth much more than what we could have achieved by paying a couple neutral developers and an underhanded marketing firm. We have developers, designers, translators, social media campaigners, marketers, thinkers, and motivated movers already on our movement. What else do we need?

The collaboration as it is means nothing. If you have developers, designers... and so on but you have no idea where all these people are going, it maybe the movement itself, but produce nothing outstanding.

You should read the whitepaper before posting that, davidspitzer. There is a clear vision Smiley

If people would start to read the whitepaper would be already a great step forward  Cheesy
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
lol guys, lets not talk about bittrex now, its toooo early to think about it, need some time for dao to evolve in something bigger, lets start from small or medium exchanges:) livecoin, cryptopia, mercatox and something like that

I agree, why would you need Bittrex at this point anyway? Dump for cheap if you want to get out or buy for cheap if you want to get in.

Has anyone mentioned bittrex at all? I thought the general consensus was that we need exactly one of those small-medium exchanges to list us in order to

1. Have a place for weak hands and dumpers to get rid of their tokens and seize being a factor in the project. Also to stabilize the price.
3. Generate enough volume so we can get listed on coinmarketcap.com, thus reaching out to even more potential investors.

Most importantly we need to make the next step in the development of the VR greenpoint I guess.

I think I agree with you, unless there is something concrete from the team, no one will take this project serious, there are alot of projects in the space now and to be taking serious there must be active development from the team, though this is a difficult thing to achieve because there is no ICO fund to spend

We ARE the team! Things are being created, developed, and thought out as we type, I guarantee. Right now we have the spheres collaborating and brain storming. Put it this way, what this community can do by connecting and collaborating is worth much more than what we could have achieved by paying a couple neutral developers and an underhanded marketing firm. We have developers, designers, translators, social media campaigners, marketers, thinkers, and motivated movers already on our movement. What else do we need?

The collaboration as it is means nothing. If you have developers, designers... and so on but you have no idea where all these people are going, it maybe the movement itself, but produce nothing outstanding.

You should read the whitepaper before posting that, davidspitzer. There is a clear vision Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
For EtherDelta official listing :

How to list a token:

Any Ethereum-based token can be imported as a custom token and start trading on EtherDelta, without permission.

To appear on the list of official tokens, the token owner/creator should PM him : https://www.reddit.com/user/frenchhoudini with the following information:

a. Token address (code should be verified on Etherscan)

b. Official Web site (the token address should appear on the official Web site for verification)

c. Paragraph description of the token.

So, basically for exchange listing, we first need a token design, a website and an official description of the token.

That's why i am more than agree on the fact that exchange listing must not be the priority for now...
We have so much to do first. We need a website... This should be the 1st priority imo. Even if all the infos are available everywhere on the different channels we have created we need a central hub as an entry point for those who need infos on the project or are yet unaware of it.

EDIT : For doing this we 1st need to have some kind of graphical identity. As it started with logo, green color... etc etc... We need more grapical contents in the creative design sphere. That should be a good start for those who want to participate to the bounties.

creative designs for the DAO is here.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
At the moment, this thread is still in the airdrop completion period, dev, the airdrop has been going on for 3 months, whether we should do something, let the community grow up, the project needs to run.
coinexchange.io is a small but good exchange and he accept the tokens erc 20.

We are in movement no !

What do you mean by this?
Yes, coinexchange is a good start also other than etherdelta.
Ethdelta is known for dumpers anyway. lol
But how will we get this moving? Does anybody here initiated the application of listing this to another exchange already?
Agree with you.Etherdelta's deal is cumbersome and often there are bad trades, and I think coinexchange is a good option, or to communicate with cpyrtopia.

More than an exchange i would be wondering about the development of this project! Etherdelta  exchange for this project is enough,. Big exchange need when this coin will have big volume .

It's all about development, making friends, exchanging ideas etc - people getting together to make connections and to create. Primarily "not for profit but for people". I agree, this is what our focus should be. Lately I was wondering the most about what we will all come up regarding the basic outline of Greenpoint. The Whitepaper speaks of building a coffee house. But what will the environment be like. Full of green? Wink will it have a little lake to relax nearby? Just an example thought!  Let's unleash our creativity! A lot of pages back someone (was it you Piggy?Smiley) said perhaps we should also have a monument that displays our genesis sentences. Would be cool! How have you been imagining Greenpoint so far?
Activity: 574

We are in movement no !

But how will we get this moving? Does anybody here initiated the application of listing this to another exchange already?
Agree with you.Etherdelta's deal is cumbersome and often there are bad trades, and I think coinexchange is a good option, or to communicate with cpyrtopia.

More than an exchange i would be wondering about the development of this project! Etherdelta  exchange for this project is enough,. Big exchange need when this coin will have big volume .

We are in movement no !

An exchange isn't that important ---> bitcoin spent several years building a community before it was ever listed.  EtherDelta works fine for distribution purposes for the time being.  What we need to do now is come together and start building a network that supports the project ---> I'm buying 100 land parcels in Greenpoint to set up a shop ---> also buying parcels in the other districts to put up "billboard's" with hyperlinks to our district ---> think outside the box, show initiative, think about what you can do for the district ---> MVT doesn't necessarily have to be limited to Greenpoint ---> build D'Apps that support MVT ---> this is big!  The sky is the limit! Unstoppable!

Indeed! It's the very beginning and there's so much to think about and discuss. More exchanges will come over time naturally. It's a pretty cool journey to be an active part of. Of course it will take enthusiasm and time to grow and ripen and that's good. A lot will have to be decided by the participants. Consensus on certain questions will have to be reached. Like it was said before we shouldn't just wait for Dropper to tell us what to do, we will get their news in time. I expect them to announce some essentials of the infrastructure, like voting dapp. Other than that just like cjmoles said, this is unstoppable. It's a real decentralized Movement that will be shaped by many. Together we can make things move a lot more than alone.

Onnz I personally very much like to see a sig campaign, it's cool that you would manage it! We should discuss this together, everyone. We can (and should!) also even discuss how high we want specific rewards to be
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

We are in movement no !

Agree with you.Etherdelta's deal is cumbersome and often there are bad trades, and I think coinexchange is a good option, or to communicate with cryptopia.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I think that the Easy link for trading should be added to the first post, because some people might not be familiar with etherdelta and do not know how to trade there. Im waiting for the bounty campaign to start, so i can earn some more MVT. Im just wondering, will the bounty campaign have signature campaign at all? If it does, i'd be willing to manage it so that spammers will not get paid. What do you guys think of a signature campaign to help to promote MVT?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

We are in movement no !

An exchange isn't that important ---> bitcoin spent several years building a community before it was ever listed.  EtherDelta works fine for distribution purposes for the time being.  What we need to do now is come together and start building a network that supports the project ---> I'm buying 100 land parcels in Greenpoint to set up a shop ---> also buying parcels in the other districts to put up "billboard's" with hyperlinks to our district ---> think outside the box, show initiative, think about what you can do for the district ---> MVT doesn't necessarily have to be limited to Greenpoint ---> build D'Apps that support MVT ---> this is big!  The sky is the limit! Unstoppable!

I agree on that, forget the nonsense talks about exchanges, which only reflect the desire of some to dump their coins on hypotetical newcomers. Now it's is the time to give a more concrete shape to the movement. I could not follow the thread for the past 10 days, what's up exactly with the decentraland plans?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I finally saw my MVT tokens in my wallet and holding for long. I wish to buy more when I have funds.

Mercatox and COSS will be a good exchange for a start
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

We are in movement no !

This, now the priorities are others we don't need other exchanges.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Cryptopia will be a good exchange if the community needs one. Very fast to get listed there and pretty stable. I would be willing to donate a few MVT to get listed in Cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

We are in movement no !

An exchange isn't that important ---> bitcoin spent several years building a community before it was ever listed.  EtherDelta works fine for distribution purposes for the time being.  What we need to do now is come together and start building a network that supports the project ---> I'm buying 100 land parcels in Greenpoint to set up a shop ---> also buying parcels in the other districts to put up "billboard's" with hyperlinks to our projects ---> think outside the box, show initiative, think about what you can do for the district ---> MVT doesn't necessarily have to be limited to Greenpoint ---> build D'Apps that support MVT ---> this is big!  The sky is the limit! Unstoppable!
Activity: 574
More than an exchange it would be nice to see a website for the project which i think it will make this project more serious!
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Haven't checked on this thread in a while, and what do you know, I missed the distribution, haha Cheesy

Now let's see what the future brings for the Movement!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

We are in movement no !
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
in the meantime we should get the token officially listed on ED, then coinexchange and yobit, too. Until we get Information regarding greenpoint on decentraland.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

To decide the next step and work on it. In the meantime, to wait for news  from dropper about Greenpoint!
Jump to: