Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 106. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
The bounty program preparation is proceeding very well.

If anybody has some interesting idea for the bounty please do share and lets discuss it in here, you will be heard.  Smiley

Even if does look like nothing is happening, behind the courtain people are organizing and shaping the Movement

Exactly!
Be ready guys, let's prepare our ideas and projects! Let's warm up the engines!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think it would also be excellent if we could have a professional video created that introduces the vision and the project in a visually appealing way. A lot more folks watch that rather than reading whitepapers Smiley
Additionally The Movement can also be attractive to people who are not involved in crypto yet but are interested in this world and want to take part in this new decentralized Movement for movements.

I think all of this exchange talk is really putting the cart before the horse.  There are things this community needs way before pumping the coin on an exchange.  Until the bounty program starts, I think it'll be hard to see what direction to community needs to go and who needs to do what.  We don't all need to be on the same page, but being in the same book would be helpful for The Movement. 

Fundamental action items? Website?  Voting platform? Forum? A visual aid for progress and action items?

The movement is like a newborn baby at this point.  We need to focus on community and infrastructure before it is released to the world.  Just my opinion.

These are very good ideas. I agree totally with them
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The bounty program preparation is proceeding very well.

If anybody has some interesting idea for the bounty please do share and lets discuss it in here, you will be heard.  Smiley

Even if does look like nothing is happening, behind the courtain people are organizing and shaping the Movement
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
But let's face it... of course there will be some who got (some of) their sockpuppets through.  It's just neither humanly nor bot-ly possible to kick out all the alts. were all aware that this forum is infested with alts...

if you find connected alts make sure to post them in the known alt Known alts of anyone thread to show them how much youre fond of what they're doing and get them negative trust.  this way they can't continue to do this.  i'll happily grab their tokens for cheap.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
It has been two weeks since the distribution was completed. Lats time I read was article on medium on 28th October after that I don't think there was any update about what is going on. Did I miss something or in this period there was not anything shared ? Development plans and roadmap should be public by now to see the directions and goals.

Buddy, the distribution happened 5 days 21 hrs ago. It's time for the Bounty program to open indeed and I am (we are) looking forward to it. Well, this is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) without any central leader. It's our community that is getting together.
Other than that of course I am excited about new updates from Dropper too and am eagerly waiting for news to come. It definitely has become too quite in here.

What a joke. I had a feeling that this would happen. More than 70% of the participants are farmed accounts. What happened to the statement that those types of accounts would not be included in the distribution?

Dear developer, You just the majority of this coin to a few people. Why? Again same shit over and over .. no one can do this right.

Hey Smiley I believe this is not the case. Not only did The Movement DAO have a long audit phase in which they kicked out almost 200 accounts, they also had a double layer system through the activity determination. If someone had a farm account that made it through the audit, in order to get a significant amount of MVT they had to be very active and actual effort was required. If you just signed up in order to get some coins for nothing, you got very little out of it and were appropriately penalized. For this reason this distribution results in a decent level of decentralization.

The reason for inactivity is another one from my point of view, and it's one of the reasons why I've been relatively inactive lately - it's that people are waiting for more guidance and the bounties to start. Right now the movement is just getting started, it's still a little baby, and everyone's not quite sure what to do yet. This will change. Also, really anyone can acquire MVT for extremely cheap prices (I got more!). Even though there are only 3 million coins currently it's just 0.025-0.03$ for one MVT which sets the entire market cap at about $75K. The Movement is for everyone!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(
It has been two weeks since the distribution was completed. Lats time I read was article on medium on 28th October after that I don't think there was any update about what is going on. Did I miss something or in this period there was not anything shared ? Development plans and roadmap should be public by now to see the directions and goals.

Buddy, the distribution happened 5 days 21 hrs ago. It's time for the Bounty program to open indeed and I am (we are) looking forward to it. Well, this is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) without any central leader. It's our community that is getting together.
Other than that of course I am excited about new updates from Dropper too and am eagerly waiting for news to come. It definitely has become too quite in here.

What a joke. I had a feeling that this would happen. More than 70% of the participants are farmed accounts. What happened to the statement that those types of accounts would not be included in the distribution?

Dear developer, You just the majority of this coin to a few people. Why? Again same shit over and over .. no one can do this right.
Activity: 85

I am eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign, hopefully the dev team can start a signature campaign so people like us can still have the chance to collect MVT tokens before it reach its true market potential.
Agree! Sig campaign would be cool!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
I am eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign, hopefully the dev team can start a signature campaign so people like us can still have the chance to collect MVT tokens before it reach its true market potential.
Activity: 778
Merit: 291
40% is 40%
Where can I read the latest news about the project? What is being done there, and where are we going?
Activity: 87
Hurry participate on the movement bounty if you want to snug some MVT, you can also buy them on etherdelta the price is a little low but i guess more for the believers.

Price is actually going up, remember also there is a bounty fund, so development will be paid from there and if any of the community want to contribute for further development we can donate. If we want the DAO MOVEMENT To succeed, we can't just wait for the devs to do everything. We will all have to pull our resources together.

Dude! you speaking German to a bunch of English speakers. Most of this fuckers only care about dumping the token, if they can get a little spike in price. You can easily deduce that from their subject focus, since the coin was distributed.
As you said, the airdrop is relatively decentralized, and many people don't even know accepted the token.Of course, the main thing is that the current price has not fluctuated wildly, which has not attracted the attention of some people. After all,It will take some time.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Please get the bounty campaign started Smiley

And to every mover and all those who are ready to roll, let's get things rolling!

i am ready for it ,hope the bounty campaign will start quickly as soon as possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hurry participate on the movement bounty if you want to snug some MVT, you can also buy them on etherdelta the price is a little low but i guess more for the believers.

Price is actually going up, remember also there is a bounty fund, so development will be paid from there and if any of the community want to contribute for further development we can donate. If we want the DAO MOVEMENT To succeed, we can't just wait for the devs to do everything. We will all have to pull our resources together.

Dude! you speaking German to a bunch of English speakers. Most of this fuckers only care about dumping the token, if they can get a little spike in price. You can easily deduce that from their subject focus, since the coin was distributed.
Activity: 85
Please get the bounty campaign started Smiley

And to every mover and all those who are ready to roll, let's get things rolling!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think before to start developing anything we should wait the bounty to finish and that we know for sure which platforms are needed.

For example in the whitepaper is mentioned a forum and website (which has a domain already registered).

Hasn't that been decided yet which will come first? DAO is getting some good attention recently.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Will there be more information that you'll launch soon? I am nevertheless very fascinated with this 'The Movement' DAO. Excellent things
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
From the start of the transaction price to now has started to go up, I have bought some before, time can prove this is correct, this is a hot project.

yes ,really hot project ,take few months to contribute tokens . someone cann't wait for dumping their free tokens. so it's a good chance to buy now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I think before to start developing anything we should wait the bounty to finish and that we know for sure which platforms are needed.

For example in the whitepaper is mentioned a forum and website (which has a domain already registered).
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

always the best to accumulate before coinmarketcap

A listing on coinmarketcap doesn't change anything especially since there are thousands of coins by now. DAO needs to be better than others in terms of development.

well it spreads awareness. a lot of people search for new coins there

+1
lot's of people go through cmc to find out about new coins. The more visibility we have the better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

always the best to accumulate before coinmarketcap

A listing on coinmarketcap doesn't change anything especially since there are thousands of coins by now. DAO needs to be better than others in terms of development.

well it spreads awareness. a lot of people search for new coins there
Jump to: