Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 109. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I sent the formular to Etherdelta to official add us as a token in the list.
After that volume will increase and we can add us to cmc.
I hope price will go 1$ minimum soon.

Is there any good exchange which can add for more. I know some low volume exchange which add without any fee
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
I sent the formular to Etherdelta to official add us as a token in the list.
After that volume will increase and we can add us to cmc.
I hope price will go 1$ minimum soon.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
so this is the people's coin / token. The movement will move forward base on people's vote? So where are we heading now? planning to buy MVT to hold.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
lol guys, lets not talk about bittrex now, its toooo early to think about it, need some time for dao to evolve in something bigger, lets start from small or medium exchanges:) livecoin, cryptopia, mercatox and something like that

I agree, why would you need Bittrex at this point anyway? Dump for cheap if you want to get out or buy for cheap if you want to get in.

Has anyone mentioned bittrex at all? I thought the general consensus was that we need exactly one of those small-medium exchanges to list us in order to

1. Have a place for weak hands and dumpers to get rid of their tokens and seize being a factor in the project. Also to stabilize the price.
2. Get the attention of more people for the token and the project.
3. Generate enough volume so we can get listed on coinmarketcap.com, thus reaching out to even more potential investors.

Most importantly we need to make the next step in the development of the VR greenpoint I guess.

I think I agree with you, unless there is something concrete from the team, no one will take this project serious, there are alot of projects in the space now and to be taking serious there must be active development from the team, though this is a difficult thing to achieve because there is no ICO fund to spend

We ARE the team! Things are being created, developed, and thought out as we type, I guarantee. Right now we have the spheres collaborating and brain storming. Put it this way, what this community can do by connecting and collaborating is worth much more than what we could have achieved by paying a couple neutral developers and an underhanded marketing firm. We have developers, designers, translators, social media campaigners, marketers, thinkers, and motivated movers already on our movement. What else do we need?

exactly, there is no leader, we are architects of our own destiny  Wink

PS for everyone: Read the whitepaper, takes 5 minutes if you are a slow reader
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
lol guys, lets not talk about bittrex now, its toooo early to think about it, need some time for dao to evolve in something bigger, lets start from small or medium exchanges:) livecoin, cryptopia, mercatox and something like that

I agree, why would you need Bittrex at this point anyway? Dump for cheap if you want to get out or buy for cheap if you want to get in.

Has anyone mentioned bittrex at all? I thought the general consensus was that we need exactly one of those small-medium exchanges to list us in order to

1. Have a place for weak hands and dumpers to get rid of their tokens and seize being a factor in the project. Also to stabilize the price.
3. Generate enough volume so we can get listed on coinmarketcap.com, thus reaching out to even more potential investors.

Most importantly we need to make the next step in the development of the VR greenpoint I guess.

I think I agree with you, unless there is something concrete from the team, no one will take this project serious, there are alot of projects in the space now and to be taking serious there must be active development from the team, though this is a difficult thing to achieve because there is no ICO fund to spend

We ARE the team! Things are being created, developed, and thought out as we type, I guarantee. Right now we have the spheres collaborating and brain storming. Put it this way, what this community can do by connecting and collaborating is worth much more than what we could have achieved by paying a couple neutral developers and an underhanded marketing firm. We have developers, designers, translators, social media campaigners, marketers, thinkers, and motivated movers already on our movement. What else do we need?
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I have received my tokens. Thanks devs. Now the community needs to get this going. What are we to do next?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
good time to be here right from the beginning to see community and things taking shape. I got myself some thanks to the generous trading

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Hurry participate on the movement bounty if you want to snug some MVT, you can also buy them on etherdelta the price is a little low but i guess more for the believers.

Price is actually going up, remember also there is a bounty fund, so development will be paid from there and if any of the community want to contribute for further development we can donate. If we want the DAO MOVEMENT To succeed, we can't just wait for the devs to do everything. We will all have to pull our resources together.
This is a good idea, and perhaps the fund will be able to lead the way in parallel development to smooth the development of the DAO, which should be supported.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hurry participate on the movement bounty if you want to snug some MVT, you can also buy them on etherdelta the price is a little low but i guess more for the believers.

Price is actually going up, remember also there is a bounty fund, so development will be paid from there and if any of the community want to contribute for further development we can donate. If we want the DAO MOVEMENT To succeed, we can't just wait for the devs to do everything. We will all have to pull our resources together.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Very interesting project. Unfortunately I didn't see it earlier but fortunately I see it now. There's just too much on Bitcointalk here these days and most are pointless scams... kinda made me ignore everything for a while now. The word has to be spread about this one. And I think it will spread.

You can still get some MVT token through the bounty. They will start really soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Very interesting project. Unfortunately I didn't see it earlier but fortunately I see it now. There's just too much on Bitcointalk here these days and most are pointless scams... kinda made me ignore everything for a while now. The word has to be spread about this one. And I think it will spread.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Now b2x is cancelled so let movement to take some momentum :-)

What; seriously!? B2x Cancelled? Interesting news!!

It's suspended, not cancelled Tongue

Suspended without date is count as cancelled.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Now b2x is cancelled so let movement to take some momentum :-)

What; seriously!? B2x Cancelled? Interesting news!!

It's suspended, not cancelled Tongue
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Hi everyone, on the first post i've read this sentence that make me really curious about this project: "Decentralized blockchain technology can be utilized to facilitate new opportunities for connecting with fellow humans, allowing friendship across cultures to be made and enhanced"

I really can't imagine how this can be translate into reality. Can anyone make some examples to make me understand?

Thanks in advance!

That's explained in the whitepaper.
The Movement is creating a meeting point called Greenpoint in the decentraland open VR.
This place will be a place where everybody can connect and get in touch, allowing people to work together or just socialize.
Token can be used to incentivize work on tasks or whatever...

well, this seems really good. A sorta of social network on blockchain, when you can also made some money transactions.

I'm looking forward to see what happen next
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I saw a tweet daying the bounties are starting soon, finally i can get an hold of few tokens since i could not join the airdrop  Cool
Jump to: