Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 107. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

always the best to accumulate before coinmarketcap

A listing on coinmarketcap doesn't change anything especially since there are thousands of coins by now. DAO needs to be better than others in terms of development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

always the best to accumulate before coinmarketcap
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
From the start of the transaction price to now has started to go up, I have bought some before, time can prove this is correct, this is a hot project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Hello,Leck mech fett am Oarschan ee schéinen bjuer united nations all Lëtzebuerger hei!

German community here, if you are German
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndaovr-the-movement-dao-die-unaufhaltsame-organisation-2115837

Activity: 154
Merit: 101
I'm becoming a member of the motion by sending pm towards the author: Genesis phrase is : lets sign up for the trend by getting part of the motion

The Genesis data collection is now over but you can still participate on The Movement by joining spheres. You can also earn MVT by joining the campaigns once the bounty thread is launched.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500

That's really good news already moving forward should see some nice interest because  of this add
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I think all of this exchange talk is really putting the cart before the horse.  There are things this community needs way before pumping the coin on an exchange.  Until the bounty program starts, I think it'll be hard to see what direction to community needs to go and who needs to do what.  We don't all need to be on the same page, but being in the same book would be helpful for The Movement. 

Fundamental action items? Website?  Voting platform? Forum? A visual aid for progress and action items?

The movement is like a newborn baby at this point.  We need to focus on community and infrastructure before it is released to the world.  Just my opinion.

It's my opinion too.

+1
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I think all of this exchange talk is really putting the cart before the horse.  There are things this community needs way before pumping the coin on an exchange.  Until the bounty program starts, I think it'll be hard to see what direction to community needs to go and who needs to do what.  We don't all need to be on the same page, but being in the same book would be helpful for The Movement. 

Fundamental action items? Website?  Voting platform? Forum? A visual aid for progress and action items?

The movement is like a newborn baby at this point.  We need to focus on community and infrastructure before it is released to the world.  Just my opinion.

It's my opinion too.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think if there is enough volume or when will be someone to send request to coinmarketcap or is better to wait until next steps and list on new exchange?
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Hi friends! I too confirm that I have received my MVT. Cheers!

I see the token also already got its logo and details put up on Etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668 - I also see it's trading on Etherdelta for more than fair prices.

Have been very busy with work last week and this week.  I'm coming back!

Please let me post the following again which I believe is a good idea. Who would like to work with us on this? Smiley

[...] about GUIDES.

I remember seeing a sphere Idea by qiwoman, called "CRYPTOPIA EDUCATION
Description: Help Newbies settle in and learn all about crypto and the DAO, would like to make video and written tutorials and also let Newbies feel loved and welcomed. Smiley"

This is really a very good idea if you ask me.

The Movement can work on an education platform where we teach interested people from all around the world how to become familiar and use these new technologies such as decentralized exchanges.

For a lot of people it's very complicated to use EtherDelta and they prefer centralized exchanges. That's a real pity because decentralized tech is awesome. Yeah, the Movement is all about people connecting and creating through the new ways brought about by the powers of decentralization. 

Creating multilanguage guides to spread the knowledge is an awesome idea that I support big time. I'll join qiwoman's sphere and would love many more to join, let's make this a thing. Let's create guides in the name of The Movement! Not only will this help many people, it will also promote The Movement as a valuable network for people to learn and participate in. One can never learn enough... and learning together is one of the best ways to connect with fellow humans

I'm also looking forward to our platform, similar to Piggy's and other's thoughts, in addition to Bitcointalk thread (which is good to keep active) we need our place to organize efficiently. Not just a website for representation, this is also needed, but a place to collect and keep track of everything neatly.  Let's also see what our original creator has to say/announce about it.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
how to get started in the DAO movement,
how, where to get a tokens?
thank you
Hello,
you can either buy them in Etherdelta
or wait for the Bounties to start, here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-the-movement-dao-300000-mvt-10-of-total-supply-2329753

I think many people have hard times with the EtherDelta decentralized exchange. But in fact it's a very nice exchange. Because not only is it decentralized but it works well too. Just have to learn how to properly use it. Not so easy in the beginning. It wasn't easy for me but now I master it

I think it will always be somewhat limiting the volume if a coin is only available through etherdelta.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
thank you
Hello,
or wait for the Bounties to start, here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-the-movement-dao-300000-mvt-10-of-total-supply-2329753

I think many people have hard times with the EtherDelta decentralized exchange. But in fact it's a very nice exchange. Because not only is it decentralized but it works well too. Just have to learn how to properly use it. Not so easy in the beginning. It wasn't easy for me but now I master it
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

thank you

Hello,

Activity: 11

thank you

Activity: 19
At the moment, this thread is still in the airdrop completion period, dev, the airdrop has been going on for 3 months

where do you see this? ㅋㅋㅋ
airdrop has completed and now comes time for the bounty phase and it's the creation phase Smiley

Happily I also found Movement Korea Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think it would also be excellent if we could have a professional video created that introduces the vision and the project in a visually appealing way. A lot more folks watch that rather than reading whitepapers Smiley
Additionally The Movement can also be attractive to people who are not involved in crypto yet but are interested in this world and want to take part in this new decentralized Movement for movements.
Jump to: