Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 113. (Read 262750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
No messages have been written except for a few people. It is interesting. I think I  missed it, otherwise I would join. I guess they did not do an Ico or something. I'll give you a look at how much you get per person. I can collect it from lower price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Finally!!!!

Trading it, baby

Time for movement in the world!

A big global party emerging Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Tokens received. Thanks Dev
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Price is really cheap right now on Etherdelta weak hands dumping hard this token as usually happening after the finish of distribution of any airdrop but they don't know how big this project will go. I believe one day people will FOMO buy when the direction of this project will be cleared.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
PM sent.    

Genesis:    What a beautiful day to trade with coins.

Dev,   I voted and was part in the early stages.  How come my name was removed from the list?
now is to late to complain you hade almost 3 weeks to sent dev a private message, better if you buy on etherdelta, with 0.4 eth you can have more that 5000 coin!  i did buy some very cheap

3 weeks ago,  I was still in the list.  Dont know why i was removed lately.   
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
PM sent.    

Dev,   I voted and was part in the early stages.  How come my name was removed from the list?
now is to late to complain you hade almost 3 weeks to sent dev a private message, better if you buy on etherdelta, with 0.4 eth you can have more that 5000 coin!  i did buy some very cheap
Activity: 75
PM sent.    

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Some people already start dumping their tokens, they are shortsigthed about the project and fail to see the big future of the movement project.

Good riddance, good opportunity for others to be able to get in before things really start taking off.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
wow its finally distribute the bounty

what the future exchange that will accept this coins ?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have received as well but have intention to buy more from mates those are selling like peanuts. I hope tokens will not run short before making availability of funds to catch these dips. My target is to have 10k MVT tokens and lock them into wallet to wait for development.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Thank you very much I have received MVT coin, actually did not expect to get it. A surprise too. Hopefully the price will be good in the market. Good job dev
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
I also received tokens. What further will be the movement of the community, which direction? We can start by voting in turn to the stock exchanges and vote for the addition, we can add many votes to many exchanges for free.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It's all clear that participants own and govern the DAO completely and that is autonomous and self-organized. But what exactly will we create on this platform?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Here is the article Dropper wrote about the distribution:
https://medium.com/@MovementDAO_63852/introducing-mvt-35e2183e139b

Wow this is good news. Finally the long awaited!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Some people already start dumping their tokens, they are shortsigthed about the project and fail to see the big future of the movement project.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Token received also brought more on etherdelta some are just dumping which is great for me low buyssss
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
This is not the ICO project, this is a airdrop of project, so is not restricted by the national, in principle it does not have to raise money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

No. everyone can buy it. Only Ico's are forbidden in certain countries.

Edit: thanks dev, I received the stake.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I received the invitation but didn't get anything about confirmation. I thought I didn't get accept but now I saw that I get some movement.

I am happy to be a part of this unstoppable organization Smiley

I will definitely try to attend some bounty campaigns also.
Activity: 85
distribution seems to be almost completed Cool

The Movement is for the people! For humans of all countries and cultures. With the aim to build networks across borders and cultures with the power of decentralizion and autonomous organizations. To bring people together.

Connect & Create!   And very good prices of the movement fuel on Etherdelta for deep distribution!
Jump to: