Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 114. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
It is very sad that I was not included in the movement airdrop. Definitely good things will happen with this project. Kudos Movement!

It's never too late to join. We'll have soon a bounty, stay tuned! Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
It is very sad that I was not included in the movement airdrop. Definitely good things will happen with this project. Kudos Movement!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Guys, am I the only one excluded from distribution? I was always present in the spreadsheet until today.
Did this happen to someone else? Did anyone save old spreadsheet?

ppl with double accounts got deleted, maybe you were one of those?
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Also received MVT tokens. Finally, it happened!
Now it will be very interesting to see how the community will act and further development.
Should be very exciting times now
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Wow after waiting a long time and almost forget this thread (forgot to bookmark), just realized from balance on wallet MEW i also received MVT. Thank you
Yes, I was surprised to find in the morning my phone receive the prompt to the token at first, I don't know what is the name of the token, later after the query, I just know, this is the token of the DAO, so lucky.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Great to see the distribution happening. It will be even more interesting to be a part of what happens next.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What I coincidence my entry is not listed into spreadsheet so that I missed to receive this token from current distribution but still there is good chance to grab this from weak hands on a exchange. I would like to buy this token because it has good vision for a nice future.
I also miss this airdrop, but the price is very cheap now, very promising project, so, I'm going to buy some and have been hold.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Guys, am I the only one excluded from distribution? I was always present in the spreadsheet until today.
Did this happen to someone else? Did anyone save old spreadsheet?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Wow after waiting a long time and almost forget this thread (forgot to bookmark), just realized from balance on wallet MEW i also received MVT. Thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Where tokens trading now and what price? I received some tokens  Roll Eyes

Hold them bro! You'll gain much more later, keep them until 2018 at least Smiley Why do you wan't to sell them? Need money or something?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Let them sell and move on to next airdrop if they can not hold a thing which is totally free. What is good in this selling those weak hands are leaving at this stage and will not be problem in future. A total supply of 3,000,000 and people can't realize where price can reach is really amazing.

Agree 100%, they failed their economical classes for sure... this is easy math xD

Once we get on a proper exchange, even a small one the price will quickly rise and stabilize because most of the day 1 dumpers will quickly run out of tokens to sell. There aren't many MVT tokens to begin with and most of the dumpers don't have that much themselves.

At the moment I wouldn't even talk about a formed price. There are only a few sporadic trades, because the token is new and EtherDelta isn't too user friendly and popular. There isn't even 100% functionality when trading MVT there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Let them sell and move on to next airdrop if they can not hold a thing which is totally free. What is good in this selling those weak hands are leaving at this stage and will not be problem in future. A total supply of 3,000,000 and people can't realize where price can reach is really amazing.

Agree 100%, they failed their economical classes for sure... this is easy math xD
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 320
Merit: 104

https://etherdelta.com/#0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668-ETH

i think you will not dump your tokens at this price ,go ahead bro!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I don't understand people selling. At this price it's really not worth, even if you don't consider the "moral" aspect.

Great time to buy from these weak hands mate Wink
Who got the most sock puppets through?

that is a question that only the dev can answer...and i doubt the truth will ever come out ! only one person knows the truth on this

557 entries
until now only  Token Holders:   407 addresses

Total Supply:   3,000,000 MVT

wondering why he has to have two addys to hold it?

Rank   Address   Quantity   Percentage
1   0x6766158ad3558ddc941cd008fe362884a5fdc644   430290   14.3430% of total
2   0xce3535fffaed5d0b08dc87f9cbd688d17ca97812   300000   10.0000% of total

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668?#balances

One address is the contract address: 0x6766158ad3558ddc941cd008fe362884a5fdc644
The other a community bounty fund: 0xce3535fffaed5d0b08dc87f9cbd688d17ca97812

The contract address is holding the remainder of the token yet to be distributed to the remaining 150 community members.

once all is said and done lets see how much the dev holds for himself! and how much he dumps, this will be very interesting to watch

Why are you still here? You can dump already, thats what you wanted, and like me there are plenty of buyers... Go search for some free coins elsewhere and respect this project for once!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
What I coincidence my entry is not listed into spreadsheet so that I missed to receive this token from current distribution but still there is good chance to grab this from weak hands on a exchange. I would like to buy this token because it has good vision for a nice future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I got mine i thought this airdrop is  no longer in progress but i surprised i received my token. I think this project have a good future.
Thank you dev
Jump to: