Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 118. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Right now DAO The movement is being traded on Etherdelta and price is looking good! The airdrop was a sucsess and unfortunately I could not participate but I am willing to buy some tokens since is already being traded. Here is the link https://etherdelta.com/#0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668-ETH

How is it possible? I have not received anything till now. Let's wait for a confirmation by the dev. Can someone to confirm that distribution happened? And what are the token details?

DON'T BUY!!

https://medium.com/@MovementDAO_63852/introducing-mvt-35e2183e139b
it has just begin a couple minutes ago

live here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668

0x3d464542... it's the Movement's official contract address as posted on the OP and sites
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Very exciting times for us all.
This project really feels like it's going to be something special.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Very nice to see the movement is going well!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Right now DAO The movement is being traded on Etherdelta and price is looking good! The airdrop was a sucsess and unfortunately I could not participate but I am willing to buy some tokens since is already being traded. Here is the link https://etherdelta.com/#0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668-ETH

How is it possible? I have not received anything till now. Let's wait for a confirmation by the dev. Can someone to confirm that distribution happened? And what are the token details?

DON'T BUY!!
Activity: 602

Oh yeahhhh I see the token! guys please set fair prices, let all who want to buy buy what they need! Smiley

Lipe490 you participated! I see you on the list with a confirmed 1392 MVT balance!!!
Oh my God really? Where is the spreadsheet? I remember sending some sentence to a member here but I didnt know was an airdrop. If I can have the spreadsheet I'll take a look to where my tokens were sent, because I have like 4 different ethereum adresses and one of them I have lost the private key. Thanks!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Oh yeahhhh I see the token! guys please set fair prices, let all who want to buy buy what they need! Smiley

Lipe490 you participated! I see you on the list with a confirmed 1392 MVT balance!!!
Activity: 602
Activity: 826

MVT Smart Contract Address:

0x3D46454212c61ECb7b31248047Fa033120B88668

themovement.eth

Distribution beginning soon.

The contract address is officially out, as well as the ENS name! We are in motion!

Wow... " Good things come to those who wait " Wink

Excellent! 0x3D! I'm ready and the community is ready, we are set to grow and build more value and excitement with many global friends. With MVT we can incentivize new structure to be planned and built.
Very curious when the tokens will be sent. Now the new topic of focus is Greenpoint VR. It's cool to be here!

Now a very delicate phase begins, many people will abandon the project while others will be aboard.
I hope everyone holds at least a small part of his stake because this is an interesting experiment and looking around me it is maybe the only one that offers a real community perspective. Participating and being protagonists, it does not happen every day and in every project.
Why don't try?
In the crazy days that are going to follow, imo our focus must be to make alive and let start the core infrastructures: every sphere should become over time a creative projects lab and these projects could be submitted to the community to be realized. Maybe some of the existing spheres will be abandoned, then we will have to recover  them and make them alive. Spheres are a fundamental part of this Movement: join or create a sphere, let's connect and create!

The spheres in which we can range are innumerable, virtually everything that has to do with decentralization:

lending
educational
exchange
social projects
marketing
design
cultural projects

And so on ...

I'd like even to have a history Movement Museum;)

Stay tuned, stay strong and good luck to all of us: a journey is beginning Wink
Activity: 75
I don't understand why I disappeared from the spreadsheet. I was always present and I also voted.

What has happened?

Does anybody have an old spreadsheet to check my line number?

Me too, i voted and joined in the early stages.   I dont know why I am not listed anymore.
Activity: 75
I used to be in the list before but now i am gone.   What happened? 
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Sorry guys do you have any website where we can look at the project? on the OP cannot find a website yet! Looking forward for your reply
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Wow I can't wait anymore, this was a very long phase!

Now we need this coin to revive and raise from the dead realm for DAO-movement glory!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The new phase of the movement started, the coins/tokens will be distributed soon and all the founders who believe in the project will enjoy the rewards of staying behind the devteam despite some negative people who cannot wait patiently and spread fud against the project.

Activity: 85

themovement.eth

The contract address is officially out, as well as the ENS name! We are in motion!

Excellent! 0x3D! I'm ready and the community is ready, we are set to grow and build more value and excitement with many global friends. With MVT we can incentivize new structure to be planned and built.
Very curious when the tokens will be sent. Now the new topic of focus is Greenpoint VR. It's cool to be here!
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
the i think it is time that i learn something about this VR place and how to build something there. is there any information that i can read to learn something?

Hi mate, you can read all about the VR in Decentraland thread Wink
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

themovement.eth

Another great step in establishing our Movement.  MVT is the fuel, we are the space rocket. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
the i think it is time that i learn something about this VR place and how to build something there. is there any information that i can read to learn something?

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

themovement.eth

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't understand why I disappeared from the spreadsheet. I was always present and I also voted.

What has happened?

Does anybody have an old spreadsheet to check my line number?
Jump to: