Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 123. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Has distribution of TAO started? I've read only 2 pages back due to work. I'd like to see where this leads and how the community will drive improvements.

No the distribution of TAO is not started.

So will be TAO Token or MVT Token because I'm a bit confused about the ticker. TAO name is already taken and too put TAO as ticker will make poeple confused, so it should be MVT in my opinion.

MVT is taken too.
There's many tokens or coins that have the same tickers, it's not really a problem as long as the associated description is clear and disambiguous.

Remember Bitconnect & Bitcoin cash?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Has distribution of TAO started? I've read only 2 pages back due to work. I'd like to see where this leads and how the community will drive improvements.

when will this project token distribution  start , i am waitting for few months . what does dev want to do?
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I'd like to be able to buy some more when it does start trading, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get the chance for that.. seems to be a lot of interest at this point.

As a founding member you should distribute part of your tokens but nobody is forcing you.  Smiley

We need to understand that if we just stockpile all the tokens in the hands of few people this is not going to add any value / help  the project.

I believe that many members are willing to give some amount of tokens, but clearly we cannot distribute them until we have received some...
No doubt that community members will give some tokens to incentivize work and all sort of stuff when distribution happens...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
How to join the 3D vr creator fund? I can invest?

You can partecipate to the bounty program which has not started yet, or wait that the tokem will be on an exchange but this may happen not so soon as it need to be organized.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Do you know when DAO coin will be listed on exchange and wich one will be the first? anyone is willing to sell some to me? thanks

I think the question should be whne the tokens will be distributed first, unless exchanges decided to list the IOU tokens and I have not seen any IOU tokens for Airdrop tokens

Yep thats true - that is the big question here. But I think - as we are a big community - we can get something done and some of us should have good contacts Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Do you know when DAO coin will be listed on exchange and wich one will be the first? anyone is willing to sell some to me? thanks

I think the question should be whne the tokens will be distributed first, unless exchanges decided to list the IOU tokens and I have not seen any IOU tokens for Airdrop tokens

What will be the best exchanges to buy - trade the DAO coins?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 7
How to join the 3D vr creator fund? I can invest?
Activity: 47

So will be TAO Token or MVT Token because I'm a bit confused about the ticker. TAO name is already taken and too put TAO as ticker will make poeple confused, so it should be MVT in my opinion.

The TAO turn into MVT at time of distribution
So the ticker is gonna be MVT.
https://medium.com/@movementDAO/the-movement-token-8e236727746d
Quote: Token Distribution & Bounty Program
Once the distribution allocation is finalized and the token delivery occurs, TAO generated in the activity phase will become available as MVT tokens. The total supply of MVT is 3 million. 2,700,000 tokens are distributed to the founding participants of the DAO, and 300,000 (10% of the total supply) will be allocated to The Movement DAO’s Bounty Fund.
-- cool mvt
-- unfortunately i can't find any mention about exact time and date of distribution so far
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I'd like to be able to buy some more when it does start trading, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get the chance for that.. seems to be a lot of interest at this point.

It is the community that is valuable here. You are already wealthier just by participating in the movement. Imagine what we could do if we all put our minds to a task in unison. We are strong as a network, unstoppable as a movement. We just need to formulate an objective and put that plan in motion to materialize a collective wealth. Greed should not be the creed of the movement because we are more valuable as a community then any one of us might be alone.
Totally agree with you. Try to imagine what we could be able to do in the future when the Movement will start to support technically and economically speaking the most interesting projects proposed by the members. A platform of ideas and projects.

As a founding member you should distribute part of your tokens but nobody is forcing you.  Smiley

We need to understand that if we just stockpile all the tokens in the hands of few people this is not going to add any value / help  the project.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266

It is the community that is valuable here. You are already wealthier just by participating in the movement. Imagine what we could do if we all put our minds to a task in unison. We are strong as a network, unstoppable as a movement. We just need to formulate an objective and put that plan in motion to materialize a collective wealth. Greed should not be the creed of the movement because we are more valuable as a community then any one of us might be alone.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
i just cant believe the amount of attention this comunity coin has got lately. might just make it into a cool coin.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

As soon as its distributed you should be able to buy off etherdelta, you would just need the contact address
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I want to build the Turkish community and support the project with it. If necessary, let me know what is desired and to be done. Thanks.

Hi, you can start to traslate the ann thread and the whitepaper, then notify Dropper please
Jump to: