Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 122. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Masternode on ETH smart contract? That would be a very interesting feature if DAO can do it and deserve a good return in price in my opinion.
Activity: 348
Merit: 260
can DAO build Masternodes? i think this is a good feature to incentivize holding. if it can ,i want to got one.

Not classical maternodes, but some similarity based on smart-contract, maybe.
But there was no information about it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
How long will the activity be counted in the Genesis spreadsheet? And will activity in the country specific posts also be rewarded?
Activity is already counted if i am not wrong with this , we are just waiting for coin distributions, so good luck mate.

Activity has been calculated already yes, but I don't think it's finalized yet. Although I don't see many stats changing lately in the sheet.

There still updating the activity if you just suddenly stop being active you are not locked in so don't think you are
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
How long will the activity be counted in the Genesis spreadsheet? And will activity in the country specific posts also be rewarded?
Activity is already counted if i am not wrong with this , we are just waiting for coin distributions, so good luck mate.

Activity has been calculated already yes, but I don't think it's finalized yet. Although I don't see many stats changing lately in the sheet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Good effort this movement is growing bigger day and day getting strong. I hope this will be nice project when this will get functional.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Nice, translations are getting done and more people will get involved. Im going to update the Italian one in the weekend.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Has distribution of TAO started? I've read only 2 pages back due to work. I'd like to see where this leads and how the community will drive improvements.

No the distribution of TAO is not started.

when will this project token distribution  start , i am waitting for few months . what does dev want to do?
Don't have to rush, if i understood soon it will be on etherdelta and many people will sell it for cheap! We just have to be patient
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Has distribution of TAO started? I've read only 2 pages back due to work. I'd like to see where this leads and how the community will drive improvements.

So will be TAO Token or MVT Token because I'm a bit confused about the ticker. TAO name is already taken and too put TAO as ticker will make poeple confused, so it should be MVT in my opinion.

MVT is taken too.
hola bonjour darktrollcoin Smiley, but No MVT on coinmarketcap 2 be found, I bet MVT will be distributed before November 15
I like TAO & MVT! Smiley

Hi Universidad!

You are right there's no MVT registered at coinmarketcap for now but it seems there's already ERC-20 MVT tokens wich you can see here :
https://etherscan.io/tokens?q=MVT

TAO is kind of mystic name because of Lao Tseu's "Tao Te Ching" so, i like it too!
MVT reflects the essence of the Movement, so it's good too.

Both are good but as it was stated, TAO (XTO) already exist, this might be confusing if the description and token design are quite the same, but i believe that with good artworks it might still be different enough to not cause problems.

Hmmm ====> https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
FR translation of the bounty post is still available here :
Link

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the distribution of the token. The Movement can grow without limits.
Updated FR announcement OP with styling and local communities.

it is here.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
can DAO build Masternodes? i think this is a good feature to incentivize holding. if it can ,i want to got one.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Glad to be onboard, this movement is going to big. can't wait to see where the community takes this project. Best of luck to the devs, and excellent job building a solid community.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

when will this project token distribution  start , i am waitting for few months . what does dev want to do?

Always check what is the currently development phase, as of now the invite phase is finish and the dev team are now approving invites. Give time and Wait Patiently And Let the dev team do & finish their work.

So will be TAO Token or MVT Token because I'm a bit confused about the ticker. TAO name is already taken and too put TAO as ticker will make poeple confused, so it should be MVT in my opinion.

MVT is taken too.
hola bonjour darktrollcoin Smiley, but No MVT on coinmarketcap 2 be found, I bet MVT will be distributed before November 15
I like TAO & MVT! Smiley

Hi Universidad!

You are right there's no MVT registered at coinmarketcap for now but it seems there's already ERC-20 MVT tokens wich you can see here :
https://etherscan.io/tokens?q=MVT

TAO is kind of mystic name because of Lao Tseu's "Tao Te Ching" so, i like it too!
MVT reflects the essence of the Movement, so it's good too.

Both are good but as it was stated, TAO (XTO) already exist, this might be confusing if the description and token design are quite the same, but i believe that with good artworks it might still be different enough to not cause problems.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

MVT is taken too.
I like TAO & MVT! Smiley

Jump to: