Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 176. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
As I noted the devs recently updated the list.
At least, they added penalty to the activity in the lower part of sheet.
There was no penalty early.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs

I noticed that too, and I think it's right decision, (I was penalized, but is correct)
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
As I noted the devs recently updated the list.
At least, they added penalty to the activity in the lower part of sheet.
There was no penalty early.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
I've said before and I'll say it again if the dev turns out to be a flake then everyone else should pick it up.

That's kind of the point of the whole thing is it not?

There's a list of people and there must be enough experience to put something together.

Maybe a back up plan should defined and set in motion on a certain date.

That's about as dao as possible.

I don't think the dev would go through this much trouble to then just leave though.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
The Movement is slow it seems or probably dead. Anyhow its free so not much worried.
But Dev should shot some enthusiasm & feed him bot for speedy progress.

We need some people to step up and actually promote the coin spread the word make some progress for there sphere ideas.
Activity: 272
The Movement DAO is an interesting concept, is not so easy to understand, is not so fast, but can become a big thing in future if community grow and get more involved.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
The Movement is slow it seems or probably dead.
Dead? haha buddy Wink
I see folks active in this thread all the time and there have also been more updates to the spreadsheet today, check it
Having said that I do also like to see direct dev updates here, for sure.

Hello all,
I see the dev have not been so active lately, do we have a specific date for the airdrop?
The whitepaper on the ann has this info

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I've said before and I'll say it again if the dev turns out to be a flake then everyone else should pick it up.

That's kind of the point of the whole thing is it not?

There's a list of people and there must be enough experience to put something together.

Maybe a back up plan should defined and set in motion on a certain date.

That's about as dao as possible.
Activity: 574
The Movement is slow it seems or probably dead. Anyhow its free so not much worried.
i am not in a hurry , free project free coin and seems great community,  this is a long term project for me , and i am sure many people here think the same
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Rym
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hello all,
I see the dev have not been so active lately, do we have a specific date for the airdrop?
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
A secret Vitalik Project ? Why ?....

Ok it's interesting to see a community create by itself a currency. But we need fast a serious voting system.
What is the best way to stay connect to this project? with clearly and simply news well presented ?

Thanks a lot !
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Decided to create some memes if you want to promote The Movement on /biz/ and twitter once the tokens are tradeable. The more people we get to buy TAO, the more people will be part of The Movement (and also the inevitable moon mission) and will participate in the control of The Movement DAO.

Quote from: The Movement Lambo

Quote from: TAO Hodler Pepe

Quote from: Comfy TAO Pepe

Quote from: The Movement Moon Mission

They are stunning and beautiful! i really like pepe the frog
you're my new favorite meme poster! i really do like them
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
We are lacking of news and updates as of the moment. I am requesting for the devs to be more active in sharing their thoughts in the developments. Maybe they are working secretly, but I wish they provide roadmaps also.

They posted the whitepaper a couple weeks ago
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I tried to join GPU mining sphere created by Butch but there on spreadsheet is not a tick and i still have 0.5 Activity. Is an inactive sphere? Can i join new Sphere or i need to wait some tome until join another sphere?

As indicated on the spreadsheet, only spheres with the tick = approved.
You can however join as many spheres as possible.
Participation in the sphere is more critical than just joining the sphere.

Cheers.

Edit: I just checked the spreadsheet, and GPU mining sphere created by Butch has a tick. Hence it is approved.

Thanks for answer. I will try joining another and participate because looks like joining Butch Sphere is not working.

I didn't find any information about running a sphere, only about creating one.
What can I do to have my sphere up and running and how can I send information about the sphere to people who join through the bot?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Create and connect. I also tried to put a hyperlink so people can be directed to this thread by clicking.
please share:

Beautiful wallpaper. Well done.

Perfect image for social media! I think this is one of the images that we should absolutely widespread!
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
here's to encourage The movement Community! Let your impact be felt.

Cheers!

You're doing a great job with all of the memes and incentive images that you bring to the community. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Create and connect. I also tried to put a hyperlink so people can be directed to this thread by clicking.
please share:

Nice picture ,well done graphic i like it and will use it for my desktop .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
here's to encourage The movement Community! Let your impact be felt.

Cheers!

Awesome

Compared to the 2nd one, I don't really like it. The lettering has a trashy and spooky touch, don't really get it. I do like drops but in this case I think it gives everything a cheap outcome.

please share:

This wallpaper looks really good. Smooth and simple with a really professional outcome.
Jump to: