Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 173. (Read 262750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hi !

Someone knows how it will go out for distribution?
Distribution won`t happen anytime soon, i read somewhere on the white paper that it will be on the first week of october correct me if i`m wrong, waiting for the devs update.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi !

Someone knows how it will go out for distribution?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hey guys

Am I correct that once you PM'ed Dropper, you would be added to the google spreadsheet?
I sent a PM before august 31st, but I am not on that list..

If you're sure that you pm'ed the dev before 31 of August, try to send a pm again with the proof of your first message.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hey guys

Am I correct that once you PM'ed Dropper, you would be added to the google spreadsheet?

Maybe this happen due to your rank and low activity into this forum OP open this option for limited time for newbie but better wait to get response from him. I hope your issue will get resolved soon.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey guys

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Dev where are you, we all missing you, please come back and tell us something good  Grin
we all excited for some news and wanna hear already what next  Tongue
Soon it will come with great news i m sure about it Wink
Activity: 686
Any update on when the airdrop will be?
It say on whitepaper the airdrop will be from and of september to october. we do have to be patient
Activity: 630
Me also waiting for distribution. So here`s a render for the organisation.

Lol, looks like an image from the late 90s. I don't think it is relevant in the context of modern design.
Oh my god. This graphic looks absolutely terrible. Did you create that with Microsoft Word?
Show some love guy, I don't think this is a bad as you paint it, I know the creator should have done better with the choice of colour and contract
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Any update on when the airdrop will be?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Lol, looks like an image from the late 90s. I don't think it is relevant in the context of modern design.
Oh my god. This graphic looks absolutely terrible. Did you create that with Microsoft Word?
beautiful idea, but it needs some improvement, then it can be a great wall paper but if its your first or among the first five projects, then it promising you might be the next on the ground.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
We are getting nice stuff done, nice.

Dropper when you can give us some more info to work with! Smiley
Merit: 502

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Dev where are you, we all missing you, please come back and tell us something good  Grin
we all excited for some news and wanna hear already what next  Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
The big concern here is that the main issue on the development of the platform has been dilluted by all these images up and down. I have not read from the developer for sometime here, new update will be help

Dev, let us know your opinion for a logo contest or a bounty campaign, as you see there is a lot of good will here but if we get some indication from you we can go faster

Dev is not online for few days until now but what's next for sure is an update regarding the tokens. As to what is stated on whitepaper, we're just days away to the said distribution. And what I am seeing here is that these concerns about most of us want to happen will depend when we have our tokens by ourselves already. These spheres created will certainly move when we have something to reward for other members or workers especially those who doesn't have their stakes from this airdrop. These shares definitely will come from our stakes, that is how we connect and create, just my thoughts here, that's what I understand here. Yet, if my point is true, then I am willing to share some of my stakes for the benefit of this project to move. I'm happy to donate few for logo contest, signature, etc.

I completly agree... When the time comes i will also donate some of my shares to be distributed to new contributors...
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
The big concern here is that the main issue on the development of the platform has been dilluted by all these images up and down. I have not read from the developer for sometime here, new update will be help

Dev, let us know your opinion for a logo contest or a bounty campaign, as you see there is a lot of good will here but if we get some indication from you we can go faster

Dev is not online for few days until now but what's next for sure is an update regarding the tokens. As to what is stated on whitepaper, we're just days away to the said distribution. And what I am seeing here is that these concerns about most of us want to happen will depend when we have our tokens by ourselves already. These spheres created will certainly move when we have something to reward for other members or workers especially those who doesn't have their stakes from this airdrop. These shares definitely will come from our stakes, that is how we connect and create, just my thoughts here, that's what I understand here. Yet, if my point is true, then I am willing to share some of my stakes for the benefit of this project to move. I'm happy to donate few for logo contest, signature, etc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Merit: 1416
Dropper if you read us an update would be appreciated, what do you think about the voting platform using eth account which holds the tokens?
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
any professional expert here ,i think should make a bounty campaign for project graphic
i suppose that this is dev should start the bounty campaing..
Jump to: