Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 172. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Oh man, just missed another airdrop like WACoins just because I am a few days too late Sad

Don't worry, the party hasn't started, and it will certainly not end with the founding members. Stick around, there will diverse ways to earn TAO after the initial distribution.

How much ETH in gas will it take to send out the tokens to the whole list?

I reckon not more than 0.1- 0.5 ETH. judging by the amount of eth TAAS used to send eth to its token holders which wasn't up to 1 ETH and there are over 4500 addresses.

Edit: Founding members should endeavor to hold some eth in their address. I don't know if that 0.01 recommended amount still applies but just to be safe.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
How much ETH in gas will it take to send out the tokens to the whole list?
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Oh man, just missed another airdrop like WACoins just because I am a few days too late Sad
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Me also waiting for distribution. So here`s a render for the organisation.

Lol, looks like an image from the late 90s. I don't think it is relevant in the context of modern design.

No, probably from early 80's  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Hey guys deed u recived the DAO token ?
Tokens hat not yet being distributed as far as I know. Just be patient and watch this thread.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Hey guys deed u recived the DAO token ?
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I just finished updating the french community OP and whitepaper.
here it is : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21034314
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Lol, looks like an image from the late 90s. I don't think it is relevant in the context of modern design.
Oh my god. This graphic looks absolutely terrible. Did you create that with Microsoft Word?
Show some love guy, I don't think this is a bad as you paint it, I know the creator should have done better with the choice of colour and contract

I also don't like it. It doesn't look really professional. Keep it clean and simple, works best. Especially in it/crypto/marketing things!

Even if they are some divergent opinions about that work, he is at least trying to contribute.
Every contribution is welcome. Thank you all for trying and do you best.

He is doing a great job, motivating everyone in the movement, creating and connecting.

I'm really glad to see some motivating and wholesome comments about the wallpaper. It is certainly not the most beautiful wallpaper in existence and he should know that, but as it has been said, at least he tried his best and spent time working for the community. That deserves our respect. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Too bad i got -70% on my user name because i didn't vote in the last voting, Well all is ok since i will continue supporting the coin and will help the movement in spreading the word about the development.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

Oh my god. This graphic looks absolutely terrible. Did you create that with Microsoft Word?
Show some love guy, I don't think this is a bad as you paint it, I know the creator should have done better with the choice of colour and contract

I also don't like it. It doesn't look really professional. Keep it clean and simple, works best. Especially in it/crypto/marketing things!

Even if they are some divergent opinions about that work, he is at least trying to contribute.

He is doing a great job, motivating everyone in the movement, creating and connecting.
Activity: 425
Holding few coins from past few days

LOL!!! Can you sell some of those coins that you are holding to me ?

I GIVE YOU 1 BTC FOR EACH COIN YOU HAVE.

Escrow needed, hahaha.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

https://img1.picload.org/image/dgairria/movement2.jpg

wtf Oo? damn bot accounts nowadays....

This has just triggered a curious thing in me...
I checked etherscan.io to see if i missed something about the distribution of the token and i couldn't find it anywhere.
It was however listed until now...

Guess there's some serious work on the token right now.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

This is just for increase account activity but we don't this of community members. This person don't know about the progress of this project and post just nonsense.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Hi !

Someone knows how it will go out for distribution?
Distribution won`t happen anytime soon, i read somewhere on the white paper that it will be on the first week of october correct me if i`m wrong, waiting for the devs update.

But that is soon
sometime next week is very soon
Jump to: