Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 180. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

activity is not on this thread but in general i suppose!

if so, activity means bitcointalk activity???
or thread related actovity???

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
How does this sphere thing work ? It the information shared like on a blog ? How do we convey the Info that we want to using the sphere ? How do we profit from using a sphere and he many can there be ?

A sphere seems to be like your vote/plan of what you want the project to do you have to self promote it and get other holders to agree and obviously you will need to lead your project and organize it
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Have anyone any news about the data when distribution of token start, any inside information?

there was a statement, I think it was in the whitepaper,  that the distribution would be done late September to early October.

Why so long for average airdrop? 150 pages but too few real work.

Perhaps to implement all the planned ideas requires a complex smart contract. I guess what actually the developers are doing now.

I think after whitepaper there were no communication, that is why people are asking these things. Let me know if I have missed any official word.
We should expect some update in this week or next week. Till then connect and create.
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
Have anyone any news about the data when distribution of token start, any inside information?

there was a statement, I think it was in the whitepaper,  that the distribution would be done late September to early October.

Perhaps to implement all the planned ideas requires a complex smart contract. I guess what actually the developers are doing now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Thanks for answer. I will wait until then, hope that this token will have a good value once it hit exchange and make us happy for waiting so long.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
How does this sphere thing work ? It the information shared like on a blog ? How do we convey the Info that we want to using the sphere ? How do we profit from using a sphere and he many can there be ?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Yes, very hard to follow this ANN. So many people posting useless stuff. Sad Maybe it will change when tokens will be distributed.

The distribution hasn't been done yet because we are in the "activity determination phase". The devs have to allocate each person their individual share according to their contributions to the movement.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!

Yes, very hard to follow this ANN. So many people posting useless stuff. Sad Maybe it will change when tokens will be distributed.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

We just need to be patient for this project.

This project is trying not be average. Actually it is already quite different so most people are fine with it taking a while.

Exactly bitcoin did not get to it's spot growing in a single month these things take time the movement will be big

hi there !!!
this is one of the most participated thread!!!

but what we will do with this DAO ecosystem?
Activity: 512
Merit: 250

This project is trying not be average. Actually it is already quite different so most people are fine with it taking a while.

Exactly bitcoin did not get to it's spot growing in a single month these things take time the movement will be big

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

too few real work? i guess you have not been paying attention to this thread...
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

Daily reminder:

Connect and Create

Wish you all a great week!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
Hello, how can I participate and earn tokens? is there another chance to get in the airdrop? and Is there a reward tweeting and retweeting your content?

No.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hello, how can I participate and earn tokens? is there another chance to get in the airdrop? and Is there a reward tweeting and retweeting your content?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Very nice project.. Glad I join the airdrop  Grin
Jump to: