Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 184. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Also im in the process of translating the whitepaper to Portuguese... Anywhere i should send it too afterwards? Maybe MovementAI bot? Also if there is any other Portuguese speaker willing to check the translation and give his input will be much appreciated, just dm me or join our Portuguese dedicated discord sphere

That's a good question as there are other translating available.
Maybe we should centralize all that work into one place? (Ok don't blame me for this word... i know we are talking the opposite everyday  Roll Eyes)

maybe in the github public repo?
or on the website when it will be done?

or both? Grin

Yeah im guessing the devs should be adding it to both github and website, i just dont know where we should send the translations...

I created a topic in the right language section. Maybe you should do the same for your work while we wait an answer...
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Is it planned to be listed on any exchange?

Well the dev said he encourages some people to spread their tokens around so I'm pretty sure that it will be
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Also im in the process of translating the whitepaper to Portuguese... Anywhere i should send it too afterwards? Maybe MovementAI bot? Also if there is any other Portuguese speaker willing to check the translation and give his input will be much appreciated, just dm me or join our Portuguese dedicated discord sphere

Maybe we should centralize all that work into one place? (Ok don't blame me for this word... i know we are talking the opposite everyday  Roll Eyes)

or both? Grin

Yeah im guessing the devs should be adding it to both github and website, i just dont know where we should send the translations...

or both? Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
i think The Movement DAO is a mysterious airdrop  project ,it take a long time , i want to know what will happen ,where will The Movement DAO go
why do you think it take long? dont think is long time to get free coin...
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

i think dev keep up hard work for a long time ,this project is fair enough ,will hit a good exchange .

hope it will be. but i think will hit a small exchange first ,this is airdrop ,every token is free for who participate in this project ,so will dump first .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

i think dev keep up hard work for a long time ,this project is fair enough ,will hit a good exchange .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i think The Movement DAO is a mysterious airdrop  project ,it take a long time , i want to know what will happen ,where will The Movement DAO go
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
So DAO is 100% airdrop?

How much % of the airdrop has already been distributed?

Yeah it's a 100% community distribution without ico, hidden addresses or funding. There is a spreadsheet with everyone's activity and everything is distributed beginning end of September until the middle of October according to the Whitepaper on Github https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf

once TAO is distributed I for one will allow friends of mine to get in by redistributing a share of my tokens to them. I want many bright minds to participate Smiley would love to see you join too, Retired.
So DAO is 100% airdrop?

How much % of the airdrop has already been distributed?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I have translated the Whitepaper into Chinese today and sent it to Dropper for his perusal. I hope next weekend when I have time off my day job to do a video in Chinese about the DAO MOVEMENT.  Smiley. If we all put our strengths into this movement we can help it grow I believe into a successful project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It's nice to see DAO SPHERES being born. I will be getting more involved here in a couple of weeks as I have my Mother here for two weeks so time is a bit tight but Hubby is beginning to do some translation today for the DAO. He started working on it this morning.  Smiley

Nice to have you in here @qiwoman2 Smiley
Please join our discord server: https://discord.gg/EPS8vjC
Cheers, gawlea!

i will join me too! do you think people can still make the sphere dao?

Check in the O.P if already there is  a similar sphere like that you'd like to create, if not ask to the dev. Important is to make fully the already existent spheres.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
yeap, community gets bigger and thats nice to see
dev, is there will be available some road map? or maybe you just tell us what you expect too do in upcoming months?
please share with us Smiley

It's great to see it grow, and at such a fast rate  Cool
There is a whitepaper you can check out if you haven't done so yet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
yeap, community gets bigger and thats nice to see
dev, is there will be available some road map? or maybe you just tell us what you expect too do in upcoming months?
please share with us Smiley
Glad to see community is keeping growing, beeing more and more active...
 Cool Cool Cool
To all Portuguese Speakers

Bem vindos a todos ao canal de discord " Blockchain em Portugues "
este canal foi criado no ambito do projecto DAO
e destina se a todos os utilizadores de blockchain que partilhem a lingua materna Portugues
podemos falar de tudo: tecnologia, mineracao, trading etc
e sobre qualquer projecto e suas reais aplicaçoes no mundo
espero que todos possamos aprender mais e fazer crescer o conhecimento sobre blockchain em conjunto
Abraços e convidem os vossos amigos e familiares para esta nossa nova familia em construcao

Welcome all to the discord channel "Blockchain in Portugues"
this channel was created within the scope of the DAO project
and is intended for all blockchain users who share their mother tongue Portuguese
we can talk about everything: technology, mining, trading etc.
and about any project and its real applications in the world
I hope we can all learn more and grow the knowledge about blockchain together
Warm welcome and invite your friends and family to this new family under construction

https://discord.gg/SCmkDD
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi to all folks at the DAO!

@Dropper I contacted you

I have two donations to give to themovement. More details @ PM Cool

Cheers,
Movement9888
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It's nice to see DAO SPHERES being born. I will be getting more involved here in a couple of weeks as I have my Mother here for two weeks so time is a bit tight but Hubby is beginning to do some translation today for the DAO. He started working on it this morning.  Smiley

Nice to have you in here @qiwoman2 Smiley
Please join our discord server: https://discord.gg/EPS8vjC
Cheers, gawlea!

i will join me too! do you think people can still make the sphere dao?
Jump to: