Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 181. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Guys I think we have to make a resume of the communication channels (at least discord and telegram) and ask to the dev to put them in O.P
Also I recommend to each member to join us there.

completly agree

Discord and Telegram are already in OP. Look at the top.

yes but thats the main discord... shouldnt we post as well the spheres discords?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Guys I think we have to make a resume of the communication channels (at least discord and telegram) and ask to the dev to put them in O.P

completly agree

Oh I didn't see it!! Fine! Thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

completly agree

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

completly agree
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
It's not so easy to monitor users activity outside this thread, I think that every external contribution should be notified here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I'm not active into this thread and not following the progress of this project. Anybody can post the summary of progress of recent development what is status of this project and when people will get their stakes.

* Consensus was reached and founding members are about 700.
* The whitepaper has been released, and its on github. here's a link: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf
*New Official Logo as seen in the OP.
*Currently in activity determination phase.
*communication channels: reddit twitter telegram discord (check OP for links)

Read the whitepaper and go through the OP for more details.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hi all !!!
how to participate and become more active to get more airdrop and spread THE DAO to the world?

to tell you the truth, I don't understand either.

Dropper is not the dev but a BOT.

You can contribute by posting relevant information in this thread, answering questions, participating in discussions, creating graphics/translations/video's, promoting etc.
Basically everything that is of any use to the community could count towards your activity.

but i need to submit my activity somewhere???
thank you to le me know...

You don't need to submit your activities. The Dev scan through this forum. As you get active by contributing in your own expertise as described above, they update the spreadsheet.

I noticed you have 0.5 for activity level in the sheet. This can be increased by showing more support to the community the best way you can.
-70% was given because you did not vote. I may be wrong, but I don't think that can be changed.
here's a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

I couldn't get a cricket to chirp on the thread just a week ago, now it's just rampant post from individuals hoping to attain 1.75. Only if they knew that wouldn't earn that number.

LOL yeah it was silent for a while, but it takes one to start. and a lot of idle members are returning with questions, so some of us have to respond to make things clearer, also discussions are encouraged regarding the way forward for the Movement. Obviously, spamming won't be considered an activity.

Do you think the Official data  spreedsheet is update? i think they still have to update many thing on the spreedsheet, anyway looking for future news hope we will get some in the next few days

Yes I believe it's up to date. Some members mentioned here recently that their statistics have been updated. If you have any doubt concerning your's, you can send a PM to Dropper or MovementAI.

Cheers!
activity is not on this thread but in general i suppose!
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I'm not active into this thread and not following the progress of this project. Anybody can post the summary of progress of recent development what is status of this project and when people will get their stakes.
The Movement DAO
hi all !!!
how to participate and become more active to get more airdrop and spread THE DAO to the world?

You can contribute by posting relevant information in this thread, answering questions, participating in discussions, creating graphics/translations/video's, promoting etc.
Basically everything that is of any use to the community could count towards your activity.

You don't need to submit your activities. The Dev scan through this forum. As you get active by contributing in your own expertise as described above, they update the spreadsheet.

I noticed you have 0.5 for activity level in the sheet. This can be increased by showing more support to the community the best way you can.
-70% was given because you did not vote. I may be wrong, but I don't think that can be changed.
here's a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

I couldn't get a cricket to chirp on the thread just a week ago, now it's just rampant post from individuals hoping to attain 1.75. Only if they knew that wouldn't earn that number.

LOL yeah it was silent for a while, but it takes one to start. and a lot of idle members are returning with questions, so some of us have to respond to make things clearer, also discussions are encouraged regarding the way forward for the Movement. Obviously, spamming won't be considered an activity.

Do you think the Official data  spreedsheet is update? i think they still have to update many thing on the spreedsheet, anyway looking for future news hope we will get some in the next few days

Yes I believe it's up to date. Some members mentioned here recently that their statistics have been updated. If you have any doubt concerning your's, you can send a PM to Dropper or MovementAI.

Cheers!
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi all !!!

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
Hello!
Have done the Russian translation of the Whitepaper V1.
Tomorrow plan to end with the ANN translation))

As our Dev - Dropper is a bot, I have a question of whom can pm the link to the document?
Or I can post a link for google disk file of it?

The Russian Community has the own thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndao-the-movement-2093521

As for the bonuses for early participations, I wouldn't use them at all. Especially in the examples they are not.
And the argue about the position in the book will be completed.
Merit: 251
Hello!

As our Dev - Dropper is a bot, I have a question of whom can pm the link to the document?

You can send the link directly to MovementAI and Dropper.

Sent PM to MovementAI and Dropper.
Hope, they will add the link to the ANN!
Thank You!
The Movement DAO
Hello!

You can send the link directly to MovementAI and Dropper.
Merit: 251
Hello!

The Movement DAO
Still the thread is moving without a doubt.
This movement gained so much loyal followers already.
Giving their own opinion as well as their contribution.
Good luck to the success of The Movement!

This is community project that is the reason why it getting stronger day by day the more people joining this. I hope this movement will become very amazing when this journey will get started all loyal followers will get rewarded huge.

True!
All contribution is precious, defining the movement more and more!
+ 1

This is community project that is the reason why it getting stronger day by day the more people joining this. I hope this movement will become very amazing when this journey will get started all loyal followers will get rewarded huge.

True!
+ 1
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

True!
Jump to: