Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 206. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 14
apparently ntsdm1 is an alt account of someone else cause I can't see him on the list but he's super concerned about this movement, hmmm Grin
a whitepaper and website would be nice!
answer a few of those questions asked? go ahead and try answering them!

I don't care man it's enough for me that I got my spot. I'm on the list- i'm happy and will see what I can do Smiley
that is called submission to the devs desires! not you or anyone else has any control
whatsoever over anything that happens! only your absent DEV

Try as you might to stop us ---> we are unstoppable because we are the "Movement!"  Haven't you been paying attention ---> WE ARE THE UNSTOPPABLE MOVEMENT! ---> The token has no value without us!  We have the strength in numbers to make it flourish and we have the power to shut it down!  The TAO is ours because we are the unstoppable Movement and the unavoidable DAO!  ---> https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08 ...Nothing more needs to be said ---> they are safe there because we control their fate!.

you have no token!
the dev has the tokens! until he gives them out "if he ever will"
you have nothing!
you do NOT control anything!
only the dev has them !
and he controls everything!
the community has no control at all over the value or the tokens at this point!

Tokens doesn't have value without us. We + devs = Movement.

the last communication the dev had with this community
was over 10 days ago with a simple copy and pase saying 2 words...
 connect and create!
before this it was 6 days prior that he copied and pasted
 things he had already imposed on the community!
you do not control the dev and until he has chosen to do something "ANYTHING"
 the community has NO CONTROL AT ALL! OVER ANYTHING!
AND THE DEV IS ABSENT UN COOPERATIVE AND SILENT!
HE HAS THE KEYS TO THE CONTRACT AND THE TOKENS! NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE!
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Hey. Just had a thought. Maybe we're supposed to start writing the code... Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
apparently ntsdm1 is an alt account of someone else cause I can't see him on the list but he's super concerned about this movement, hmmm Grin

I don't care man it's enough for me that I got my spot. I'm on the list- i'm happy and will see what I can do Smiley
that is called submission to the devs desires! not you or anyone else has any control

Try as you might to stop us ---> we are unstoppable because we are the "Movement!"  Haven't you been paying attention ---> WE ARE THE UNSTOPPABLE MOVEMENT! ---> The token has no value without us!  We have the strength in numbers to make it flourish and we have the power to shut it down!  The TAO is ours because we are the unstoppable Movement and the unavoidable DAO!  ---> https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08 ...Nothing more needs to be said ---> they are safe there because we control their fate!.

you have no token!
you have nothing!
only the dev has them !

Tokens doesn't have value without us. We + devs = Movement.

you have no token!
you have nothing!
only the dev has them !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Activity: 72

are you *not happy*?
Activity: 72
you and everyone here are not the movement!
the dev has the tokens ... not you or anyone else! and this is his choice!

Who is the dev?
where is the dev?
 when was the last communication of the dev to the community?
who is holding all the tokens of the community?
how many of this community have received the "airdrop"
who has solid proof that this is a valid project?
when exactly will the Airdrop be distributed?
what will the process be for distribution of the coins that no one has?
after changing 3 times the requirements for holding ETH in your wallet,
 how much will it cost to have the tokens sent to you soon empty ETH wallet?
if the dev comes and is active on this forum ?
why does he not even offer one single comment in the last couple of weeks?
The president of the United States has time to Tweet but this so called "Dev" does not deem need to even comment or cant find time?
any whitepaper?
what are the next published requirements for distribution?
and all you stupid FOOLS still play his game?
if the dev does not give the coins then there is no community!
no one NO ONE but the dev can make this community!
without the DEV  no tokens! no nothing ! no matter how hard the community cries!
everything everyone does here is "FUTILE" unless the BOT playing Dev decides to allow it!
and this is normal for a airdrop?
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU came here  after seeing the AIRDROP in the Headlines!
who got them?
be real and at least admit this is really screwed up!
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
We're living in interesting times with the Movement. Dev is silent but definitely working on something, community is blooming and project is starting to get it's first steps.
Can't wait to see if this kind of concept is going to work.

Same here. Fact that this thread is so hot it's the proof this is going to become something huge. Connect and create!

It's working already. The community should be creating memes and blasting social media with project slogans. They should be playing with the signature code to come up with something interesting. They should be introducing logos, creating markets ideas, offering service proposals, learning how to code smart contracts for future deployments. We ARE the Movement and our combined efforts add value to OUR project. Tweet, Retweet, Like, Tumble, BLAST social media with all your accounts and put us on the radar. The more interest we accumulate, the more valuable OUR network becomes.

Together we are Unstoppable! We are the Movement!
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
if they stay quiet then everyone should take the idea and run with it themselves. that's what something like this is supposed to entail anyway.

the devs have logged in recently there is simply noting to discuss yet.
We are in a waiting phase
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
We're living in interesting times with the Movement. Dev is silent but definitely working on something, community is blooming and project is starting to get it's first steps.

Same here. Fact that this thread is so hot it's the proof this is going to become something huge. Connect and create!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
if they stay quiet then everyone should take the idea and run with it themselves. that's what something like this is supposed to entail anyway.
Merit: 251
Start to love this decentralised "community things" and already follow all the "social things".
Have to create an account at github))
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I´ve voted... how come my vote isnot listedin the preadsheet  Sad

It takes some time, wait Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
I´ve voted... how come my vote isnot listedin the preadsheet  Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Activity: 368
Merit: 266
The inactivity from dev is a little strange, thought we were a community, people in communities inform each other  Smiley

The dev is not exactly inactive. He's working behind the scenes as can be seen for example by the regularly updated spreadsheet. Who knows what else he's doing.

Actually the dev is supposed to do the "dev things" while the community does the "social things" because that's all part of the delegation of responsibility model of decentralized systems. Who has time to do everything? The community can check progress by monitoring github (https://github.com/movementDAO ), checking the google spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0 ), reviewing the contract code on etherscan (https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08 ), and checking in on the social media platforms (https://twitter.com/MovementDAO && https://medium.com/@movementDAO ).  We all have our jobs here because that's what being part of an airdrop entails; it's a decentalized "community thing," not a centralized "dev thing." You invest with your knowledge and time.

We are the Movement and we are Unstoppable!
Merit: 251
To tell the truth, I`m almost convinced, that the Dropper isn`t the only Dev of this Community))
The truth is so Devs are among us!
Jump to: